Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-11-2010, 05:10 AM
Cal

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Hello Sparrow.

Once again thanks for sharing more interesting information. My follow up questions are how can we best go about learning about our own soul groups and what they are called, and what their (our?) speciality is? What can we do to re-member all this and how to best serve the common good of the group or better understand our purpose for being here?

Thanks!
Cal

May the divine light of love illuminate your path friend.

What your soul group is called will mean little to nothing from the perspective of the human mind. It may have nothing whatsoever to do with human culture, language or origin.
It would be more practical to focus your intention on illuminating the qualities you represent from within such a group. The names can come later.
You can do this by deep reflection and honest clear self-observation. Look back from your childhood and all the time between then and now, what was it that you possessed that made you stand out?
How do you feel towards certain species of animals, certain forms of work? What gives you passion and fills you with a deep sense of fulfilment and inspiration? What brings out the best in you? What comes natural to you which perhaps others struggle with in their lives?
Ask yourself these questions and begin to picture a group with all these qualities and gifts.
Meditate on it.

To serve the good of the group is a matter of putting into practice those gifts you possess. Representing your family of light by bringing their love and energy to the world. Stand out not for the qualities you lack or the flaws which illuminate division, but by those qualities you compliment others lives with and the strengths which forge bridges between people.
-Sparrow

As always your response and comforting guidance is greatly appreciated. It seems to make perfect sense. My imagination is already working.....I will meditate on this.

Thanks again,
Cal
Old 30-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormweaver
Hi Sparrow

Thanks for directing me to ask you this question on this thread.
gonna cut and paste.

Just out of curiosity, about what year would humans become extinct from planet earth ?
Or when would earth blow up / become unlivable , which will force humans to live on the outskirts of space in shuttles and so forth ?

And if humans are to become extinct in the far future, what changes of the humanoid body would the new generation of consciousness takes life in? Would it be a crossbreed of humans and something else like an alien life form? Or something extraordinarily new ?

Cheers _/\_
From what has been illuminated to me the fate of the planet, as well as the species of mankind lies primarily in the hands of those who exercise the will to act. Whether actions produced from selfish gain or material control and dominance, or actions produced from united awareness, wisdom and love, it will reflect significantly on the end result.
God allows all things. Destruction as well as life.
Intellectual civilizations elsewhere in the cosmos have fallen, planets stripped bare of natural resources and nutritional elements for life. Species who have become dependant of neighbouring species who have waited till such circumstances arose to manipulate whole races into servitude in exchange for food, water and technology. Portraying themselves as saviours yet with just the same discrete motives for control as has existed for billions of years. So too are much the same eyes being cast upon Earth and its inhabitants.
If humanity does not step up to the responsibility of nurturing planet Earth back to health and stop annihilating its rich resources then others from elsewhere will take it from you by orchestrated persuasion. In which case humanity will forfeit its future placement of becoming a respected leader in the cosmic trade circuit. Humanity will simply become a worker hybrid race harvesting for more advanced and established settlers and traders. Such traders, who hold planet Earth in such great esteem will not stand idly by and allow humanity to destroy something which has taken so long to be created. So the likely forthcoming future is either one of sub-racial servitude, or one of great change in human consciousness, where humanity fulfils its promise and potential to unite in love, wisdom and reinforced action.

The Earth itself will continue to exist, in its current state for millions of more years. During that time it will go through many different cycles and shifts which will change the surface landscape, oxygen composition and water displacement. Sea levels will continue to rise and fall. Some land masses which are now populated will fall into the ocean and other land masses will rise again. Weather will continue to undergo different cycles and display mutating conditions. Many species of fish, animal and bird will become extinct causing a chain reaction across the globe. Remaining life will be forced to adapt to new diets and environmental changes, which will alter states of behaviourisms and instincts. Inter-species mating will increase. New species will spawn.

Planet Earth is not the only planet that is home to human beings. In comparison, Earth is relatively young to other habitats where other human exist.
As humans on Earth evolve, their biological features will adapt to the changing environments which have come about due to their own actions. So cells will mutate to accommodate changes in air, water and diet. As well as changes in surface temperature. It will also develop new cell structures that have greater capacity to send and receive information on more levels, or frequencies, than they currently do.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 01-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Stormweaver

Thanks Sparrow !

Earth is a lovely planet to look at from space. Blue and white with colours of land.

I wonder if us humans will one day be able to meet other humans from other planets. Time will tell I guess.

_/\_
Old 01-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Cal

Thank you Sparrow for sharing your perspective on the question about mankind and earths future.

Quote:
Humanity will simply become a worker hybrid race harvesting for more advanced and established settlers and traders.

About the above quote, wouldn't this just be history repeating itself?

Are you suggesting that it is your understanding that we are already we a hybrid race, and if so from who and/or what – that have a choice to change or remain in servitude? Or, are you saying that extraterrestrial species (more advanced and established settlers and traders) will step in and hybridize us to be place into a new subservient role if we don’t have a significant change in human consciousness soon?

After studying the history of monotheistic religions and other ancient religions, then re-examining Genesis and related apocryphal and Sumerian texts from a 'new' perspective it seems possible that has already happened - created/intended to serve advanced species. The question seems to be weather the ancient ‘Gods’ really ever left and whether we are still in servitude in some form or fashion, and currently getting technologies in exchange for something. Do you have any insight on that?

One other question. You said, “God allows all things. Destruction as well as life.” But does God go beyond just allowing destruction to directly and indirectly initiating wars and destroying cities and races like indicated in the bible? I’ve always wondered about that.

It seems at least to me but hopefully someone else as well that these are common questions about life that may help us better understand who we are and why we need to change.

Thanks,
Cal
Old 01-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormweaver
Thanks Sparrow !

Earth is a lovely planet to look at from space. Blue and white with colours of land.

I wonder if us humans will one day be able to meet other humans from other planets. Time will tell I guess.

_/\_
Yes, Earth is a very beautiful planet, from any perspective. People simply need to acknowledge this beauty and allow it to become part of their lives. People need to reconnect with the spirit of the planet and rediscover what is most important in physical life. To awaken the awareness within their cellular memory of the deeper sentient connection between man and nature. To look beyond their mundane miniscule self orientated lifestyles and invest their hearts and souls into harmonious conscious living. People need to wake up from their deep sleep and start living the life they aspired to create for themselves all so long ago. Then, and only then, will the brothers and sisters of humankind extend their will and love to planet Earth.
-Sparrow

Old 01-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Thank you Sparrow for sharing your perspective on the question about mankind and earths future.

About the above quote, wouldn't this just be history repeating itself?

Are you suggesting that it is your understanding that we are already we a hybrid race, and if so from who and/or what – that have a choice to change or remain in servitude? Or, are you saying that extraterrestrial species (more advanced and established settlers and traders) will step in and hybridize us to be place into a new subservient role if we don’t have a significant change in human consciousness soon?

After studying the history of monotheistic religions and other ancient religions, then re-examining Genesis and related apocryphal and Sumerian texts from a 'new' perspective it seems possible that has already happened - created/intended to serve advanced species. The question seems to be weather the ancient ‘Gods’ really ever left and whether we are still in servitude in some form or fashion, and currently getting technologies in exchange for something. Do you have any insight on that?

One other question. You said, “God allows all things. Destruction as well as life.” But does God go beyond just allowing destruction to directly and indirectly initiating wars and destroying cities and races like indicated in the bible? I’ve always wondered about that.

It seems at least to me but hopefully someone else as well that these are common questions about life that may help us better understand who we are and why we need to change.

Thanks,
Cal
Hello

Both humankind, and outside races have had a hand in the orchestration of human DNA. Once the ‘Gods’ from above did so to safeguard their status of power and control. To limit the amount of energy spectrum receptivity the biological organism could process, preventing humanity from developing higher spiritual functionality and multi-dimensional capacity. Yet developing it in other areas to allow development of the biological brain and other functions which would allow it to adapt to and dominate the surface environment. Yet more docile and less aggressive.
Once the Gods had left, in a manner of speaking, certain groups of humankind took it upon themselves to attempt to replicate genetic modification. Horrific mutations occurred and hybrid creatures were born to live but short lives.
There are, as we speak, beings of alien origin upon and below the surface of the Earth. There are beings who exist deep below the ocean surface in various locations around the globe. There are beings who exist underground in various continents. There are beings who exist right under your nose, yet are able to bend light in such a way as to appear invisible. They are not, as such, all conspiring and plotting against humanity, but rather acting independently from one another within their own intentions and factions.
Whether or not humanity still walks in servitude for another race is purely dependant of perspective and perception. Some facts draw some convincing evidence for one side and some for the other. There is simply so much information and so much which is taking place. So much which changes from one potential to another. The question which must be asked on an individual mind, is what is it ‘I’ choose to believe? What is it I choose to accept? What do I choose my own destiny to be?

There are many different races which are both observing as well as interacting upon planet Earth. While there are those who remain hidden, and who observe the spiritual awakening from a passive position, most of the others are races seeking to expand their trading routes and resource stockpiles. These have little interest in human beings themselves, despite what some people think, and their intentions are focused upon the resources which Earth has in abundance. These are water, elements , botanical and biological resources and energy. Rather than see these resources destroyed by human beings, these beings will do just about anything to protect the potential these resources pose. This will either come about through unseen intervention or cooperation and planetary trade. Human beings will never see interstellar war upon the planet from an invading race since such races understand that much would be lost through such a course of action. It is within their capacity and with little resistance they can still get whatever it is they want working behind the scenes.
This is not to say then that humanity is fated to some servitude relationship for some interstellar race. That line of thinking does nothing in your favour. If it is that humanity can demonstrate their ability to act on their responsibility to coordinate themselves in a harmonic peaceful way to benefit all life, in all forms, and harvest their own world in a way which is both respectful and self-replenishing, then other races will be persuaded to adopt less clandestine activity for an up-front interstellar trading agreement. Humanity should seek wise council to this effect for entering into such trade agreements has, in the past, led to subservient situations between other races elsewhere. Humanity needs to quickly enforce and impose their own rights of will and governance of Earths resources as a singular race, instead of fractured nations, and forge a self-governing system that makes you become independent and free from corruption and dependency. If humanity becomes dependant on outside assistance then there will soon follow loss of much liberties and diplomatic leverage.

As to your reference of God, and what God can and cannot do, that would depend on your interpretation of what God is to you, and how God is experienced in your reality.
If, as I have said, that which God is allows destruction as well as life, then there would be no intention of intervention on the part of God to initiate either. To suggest that God would choose one thing over another implies that God has an ego similar to man, therefore is prone to flaw, similar to man. This philosophical view of God is then flawed. It is the process of certain universal laws, which animate the current universe which produces life, and thus takes it. Do not limit that which God is to the mere foundations of law of a singular universe. Should it be that one planet, or one race be extinguished in physical state, then this is a result of universal law in motion, not the result of a personified God figure choosing one thing over another. This is why humanity must accept full responsibility for its fate.

Well presented questions my friend. I am happy to hear your own direction of thought on this matter, as well as many others that resonate with you.

-Sparrow

Last edited by Spirit Guide Sparrow : 02-12-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Ascender

Hello Sparrow,

You spoke of universal laws which govern us. Can you illuminate on this? What are the laws?

Thank you.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:01 AM
Cal

Sparrow, thanks so much for a wonderfully detailed and insightful response to my questions. I am in awe with the information provided. *** bowing in appreciation and gratitude***

I certainly need to digest it all this more but I have a some follow up comments and questions that came up as I carefully read through and absorbed it.

It seems as though power, control and greed are traits that extend well beyond humanity. It’s all beginning to make more and more sense now. The God I believe in does not have an ego and does not take sides or punish, which is why I gave up on trying to find the correct/true religion long ago. Also, it’s why I now more fervently suspect that the major world religions are based on races/beings that came from heaven to earth – not actually God, although some may have had good intentions and some not. It also enhances my previous suspicion that the bible and other religious/myths are partly recorded history and partly twisted fact and fiction, designed for the purpose for power and control which carries on through today.

All ancient texts/tablets, etc. have numerous examples of their God(s) having what is generally considered ill human-like characteristics as described above, as well as clearly choosing sides and creating illusions of fear and horrible fate for the unfaithful . Human religious history is wrought with wars and genocide and punishment, all in the name of their version of God(s) or religion. I have been called un-American or un-patriotic, even heretic or possessed by demons when I’ve spoke of such things in the past. That said, there was a time when I truly believed that the religion I belong to was the only true one so I can’t really fault others that believe that. Also, there are many, many good spiritual teachings that can be found in the bible and other equivalent sources, such as; do unto others as you would do unto yourself, love thy neighbor as thyself, let he who is without sin cast the first stone, the only way to heaven is through me, I am the way and the light. However, as ones perception of reality changes so does the meaning or interpretation of such sayings and lessons. ‘My’ God would never say an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth…..I actually think there are many people that are starting to awaken but many are held back because of fear of separation and loss of peer acceptance.

Regarding what you said about the process of certain universal laws, do you mean things such as law of attraction and cause and effect, and perhaps laws that bind us to the physical plane or govern our biological processes? Like rom2014 I was wondering if you could possibly expand on this topic a bit as well.

Lastly, I had a profound vision recently that there will be a day when all human kind will slowly but surely (at least the majority) begin to wake up and mature spiritually or energetically – start viewing all forms of life and the Earth as sacred and equal, and will stand united. I truly believe it is possible. However, we may have a long way to go based on the current state of affairs and collective consciousness.

The recent wiki leaks are an eye opening example of the deep level of corruption and deception going on right now, and probably has gone on for as long as modern/current man has been around. Somehow all this makes it easier to understand the need for major change, which needs to start with within each one of us – an opportunity for honest self review for starters. Makes the insights provided very profound, timely and relative. As painful as all these new insights are ….maybe in the end some good can actually come out of this new information. Maybe it could be the impetus needed to help many people around the world wake up and understand that significant change is needed, and quickly. I’m not saying I’m there, therefore I’ll continue to pray, intend and imagine the best possible outcome.

Thanks so much, once again, for taking the time to address my question with such passion, clarity and detail!

Cal
Old 02-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom2014
Hello Sparrow,

You spoke of universal laws which govern us. Can you illuminate on this? What are the laws?

Thank you.
There are many names for these laws, in many languages and cultures. Some say there are 7, some say there are 12, others perhaps more. The real number is around 52 in essence, which are revealed through the process of awareness. They correspond to one another and work in harmony with each other.
Here are 10 of them which you will relate yourself to in some way.
The law of attraction. The law of vibration. The law of connectivity (or Oneness). The law of manifestation (expression). The law of cause and effect. The law of equilibrium. The law of free will. The law of polarity. The law of change (motion). The law of proximity.
There are subsequently sub-laws which extend from these, such as the law of sequence which is experienced via the law of change. Such laws are experienced differently depending on relative awareness within those laws and your ability to bend yourself around them. Yes, some may say you cannot bend universal laws. Yet such laws operate differently depending on what frequency you exist within. Currently humanity is significantly influenced by these laws because of the frequency they occupy. -Sparrow

Last edited by Spirit Guide Sparrow : 02-12-2010 at 01:52 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Sparrow, thanks so much for a wonderfully detailed and insightful response to my questions. I am in awe with the information provided. *** bowing in appreciation and gratitude***

I certainly need to digest it all this more but I have a some follow up comments and questions that came up as I carefully read through and absorbed it.

It seems as though power, control and greed are traits that extend well beyond humanity. It’s all beginning to make more and more sense now. The God I believe in does not have an ego and does not take sides or punish, which is why I gave up on trying to find the correct/true religion long ago. Also, it’s why I now more fervently suspect that the major world religions are based on races/beings that came from heaven to earth – not actually God, although some may have had good intentions and some not. It also enhances my previous suspicion that the bible and other religious/myths are partly recorded history and partly twisted fact and fiction, designed for the purpose for power and control which carries on through today.

All ancient texts/tablets, etc. have numerous examples of their God(s) having what is generally considered ill human-like characteristics as described above, as well as clearly choosing sides and creating illusions of fear and horrible fate for the unfaithful . Human religious history is wrought with wars and genocide and punishment, all in the name of their version of God(s) or religion. I have been called un-American or un-patriotic, even heretic or possessed by demons when I’ve spoke of such things in the past. That said, there was a time when I truly believed that the religion I belong to was the only true one so I can’t really fault others that believe that. Also, there are many, many good spiritual teachings that can be found in the bible and other equivalent sources, such as; do unto others as you would do unto yourself, love thy neighbor as thyself, let he who is without sin cast the first stone, the only way to heaven is through me, I am the way and the light. However, as ones perception of reality changes so does the meaning or interpretation of such sayings and lessons. ‘My’ God would never say an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth…..I actually think there are many people that are starting to awaken but many are held back because of fear of separation and loss of peer acceptance.

Regarding what you said about the process of certain universal laws, do you mean things such as law of attraction and cause and effect, and perhaps laws that bind us to the physical plane or govern our biological processes? Like rom2014 I was wondering if you could possibly expand on this topic a bit as well.

Lastly, I had a profound vision recently that there will be a day when all human kind will slowly but surely (at least the majority) begin to wake up and mature spiritually or energetically – start viewing all forms of life and the Earth as sacred and equal, and will stand united. I truly believe it is possible. However, we may have a long way to go based on the current state of affairs and collective consciousness.

The recent wiki leaks are an eye opening example of the deep level of corruption and deception going on right now, and probably has gone on for as long as modern/current man has been around. Somehow all this makes it easier to understand the need for major change, which needs to start with within each one of us – an opportunity for honest self review for starters. Makes the insights provided very profound, timely and relative. As painful as all these new insights are ….maybe in the end some good can actually come out of this new information. Maybe it could be the impetus needed to help many people around the world wake up and understand that significant change is needed, and quickly. I’m not saying I’m there, therefore I’ll continue to pray, intend and imagine the best possible outcome.

Thanks so much, once again, for taking the time to address my question with such passion, clarity and detail!

Cal
Yes, completely true. Power, control and greed flourish far beyond this solar system. Where there is a shortage of something and an abundance of it, there will always be manipulation involved. This stems from survival and preservation instincts of biological organisms on many planets, and amplified by fear, belief and self-importance. Because such instincts are commonly produced in life forms it is common sense to conclude other races experience the same disharmonious behaviours in their societies, and subsequently have both ‘good’ eggs and ‘bad’ eggs, or as the case apparently is, fractured groups.

The universal laws have often been interpreted as ‘Gods will’ by tribes all over the world. What they really saw was a force in effect which was greater than their own ability to create themselves. Yet this is not the will of God in effect, but merely the energy matrix program functioning by itself as it was set up to do. Humanity can either bow and become subservient to the laws of the known universe, or they can ascend their frequency state and learn to bend themselves in such a way as to manipulate such laws to their own whim.

I warm to your expressed vision of the future of humanity. Let us hope and pray that you are right. Better still, let us act together in becoming the hope and prayers of those who continue to do nothing. Prayers will not save the world, but hard work will. -Sparrow