Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-04-2021, 09:44 AM
Administrator
I would have to agree with greenslade
Old 28-04-2021, 06:39 AM
Master

probable answers

who is I? Soul
If I look at myself in the mirror, who is looking at me? Soul with an ego
Is it my brain? No
Can I open up my brain and find myself in there? No
Who is that is really there inside that head?- your thoughts
My thoughts? Yes
If it is my thoughts, then who is perceiving those thoughts? my awareness?
Soul awareness
Then who is the one who becomes aware of their own awareness?Soul
And who is the one that becomes aware of the one who becomes aware of their own awareness?Self
Old 28-04-2021, 09:18 AM
Master

YOU ARE. or better said I AM.

Anything else/more comes from the mind, when you ask the mind, the mind says nothing back, silence, nothingness, it can't go that far, it can only answer from its perspective but given the fact that there is also the "ANSWER-NO-ANSWER of SILENCE" it means there's something else than the mind, something before and beyond the mind, a space, you can't quantify this space, has no color, no form, no attributes, IT IS and IT IS NOT. It gives life to all that you are but if you try to identify it with something, you miss it. The mind sees it at nothingness but there's this instinctual feeling that tells you that this can't be nothing, it's something, something unknown but so familiar, as if you have always knew it, you can almost put it in words but in the moment you try, you miss it. You can almost give it to the other people, to help them see what you see but when you try to give it, you miss it. It's in your hands but when you try to catch it, you miss it. If you try to find it, you only push it away from you. There's no secret, no mistery, no ritual, no journey to get to it, it's already here, in the open, everybody see it but not everybody is aware of it. Wherever you look, you see it, you can't escape from it, in the deepest ocean, it is there, on the highest mountain, it is there.

It is with you in your deepest pain and in your greatest happiness, in the moment you were born and when you die. No one can't take it away from you.

Even the "I" dissolves, an endless sea of awareness of awareness, pure bliss. There's no coming in to it and no going out from it, YOU ARE ALWYS IT, only the mind comes and goes.

It's not even a state, the states come and go, the best I can describe this, it's the background on which all things come and return into.

I felt sad and lonely, but I recognised this as just another state so by this realisation, it dissolved away and here I was, free from the weight of that state, able to decide what I want to experience consciously, I said, I want happiness and it was given to me in that moment. This actually happened at 2 in the morning after I had a nightmare, for about two hours I was in a state of awe bathing in joy. If you recognise that emotions are just emotions, mental states, you free yourself from them.
Old 28-04-2021, 09:49 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
And who is the one that becomes aware of the one who becomes aware of their own awareness?Self
That would be your ego and what it identifies with. The ego is the centre of the field of consciousness and gives you a sense of 'I am.' The 'contents' of the ego is what your ego thinks that 'I am' is, which in your case is an imposition of the ego one the self and not actually the self.
Old 28-04-2021, 10:46 AM
hazada guess

in psychoanalysis, the part of a person's mind that tries to match the hidden desires (= wishes) of the id (= part of the unconscious mind) with the demands of the real world

Cambridge Dictionary. I think that just about sums it up.
Old 28-04-2021, 10:56 AM
Master
Oooh I like the sound of ''hidden desires''! That's where you can tell what's really going on..
Old 28-04-2021, 11:08 AM
hazada guess

Lol.
Old 28-04-2021, 11:34 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Oooh I like the sound of ''hidden desires''! That's where you can tell what's really going on..
.... BEHAVE.... !!!!
Old 28-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Lol.
.... And you too.... !!!...
Old 29-04-2021, 02:29 AM
Master

ThatMan, you got it.