Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-04-2021, 07:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
its been my experience that everything is open but if there is a focus, being focused from the center or even from the root makes the most since. to me its better to have more power coming from below than above since we want to be in our body and manifest the experience for others in a body and in life. yet everything is open and all working as one engine. but im not speaking to spiritual gifts but only of bliss and silence.

Yes, it's different for everybody, I'd say. We all have different preferences and life paths, some prefer to concentrate on the here and now and the people around them, whereas others "walk in the clouds" or "walk with the gods", so to speak. The great thing about Kundalini is that it allows you to choose your own path and concentrate on what really matters to you.
Old 07-05-2021, 03:07 AM
Master
A new grid is in focus ... starting between eyebrows, rising vertically above third eye, guru chakra, Sahasrara, over top, rolling over rear of head to Bindu, Medulla, halfway along spine, when it plonks inwards into the heart centre, thus connecting, as it were, third eye, crown and heart. I have not come across this in any scriptures.

Why I mention this is owing to its assimilation, consolidation of sorts, in permanence, just like constant current from palms and feet, with of course, purring bliss in renewal.

I don’t know what this signifies yet. Whatever does not come and go, like manifestations or one time revelations, becomes an embodiment of being.
Old 10-05-2021, 06:14 PM
Legrand

Hello Unseeking,

You wrote this on another thread:

Now a grid line from third eye to guru chakra to crown, Bindu, Medulla and halfway to spine is in focus, shifting into the Anahata, connecting the three main chakras (third eye, crown and heart).

And I gave you only a very partial response.

I was thinking of continuing this form of learning/sharing exchange by private message and I came to think that this thread would be the place to continue doing so if you want.

This grid we are becoming aware of more and more, is to me a sign that the throat chakra is now fully open.

To take a form of terminology I have been working with for almost the last two years, in the sephiroth Daath (with which it is very easy to make a form of analogy with the throat chakra) there is a very narrow bridge that crosses the Abyss dividing the supernal, over the neck, from the created world, the somatic body. This narrow bridge, on cosmic level, as well as on body level, is there to stop, going down, any random thought creation from manifesting in the world and, going up, to allow only to the holistic consciousness that is not attached to its parts anymore to reach again the supernals.

This narrow bridge, in the throat chakra, being now fully open, now allows to the ‘energy’ to fully flow between the heart and the crown and vice versa. A direct link between the Creator and the Created is appearing. Or we could also say that the distinction between the Creator and the Created is dissolving.

Like I said on my previous answer on another thread, the peek of this energy exchange will be most probably reached in a two-week period for me.

But I am ready to try to exchange meanwhile with you or others on this experience if you or they want to.

Antoine
Old 11-05-2021, 06:15 AM
Master
Thanks Legrand! Possibly what you say, seems to be valid, let’s see as we go along and connections open up with clarity!

There is a fine capillary energy grid line cognisance, over front and rear, geometrically splitting form into two halves. It is not vivid as yet but definitely perceptible. A friend of mine experiences Ardhnarishwar this way, very vividly and graphically, with his twin flame (female) on left while he is at the right half.
Old 18-05-2021, 02:55 PM
Master
Great video of Igor Kufayev - crystal clear! Short too, under 10 minutes

https://youtu.be/u5FLTak8PC4
Old 21-05-2021, 08:51 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Great video of Igor Kufayev - crystal clear! Short too, under 10 minutes

https://youtu.be/u5FLTak8PC4

Just took the time to listen to it. Yes very crystal clear and nice.

Someone who has not experimented kundalini cannot understand.

Thank you Unseeking.
Old 21-05-2021, 10:33 PM
Master
Responding to the video, I happily agree that shakti is the individual soul, but I don’t agree that shakti is also shiva. We are motivated by the two forces wanting to join, two separate forces, kundalini only is incomplete. Shakti rises in sushumna, shiva descends, there is more than just kundalini energy.
Old 21-05-2021, 10:51 PM
Legrand

I like the symbolism of the star of David on Unseeking Avatar representing those two principle joining.

And hard to bypass the symbolism expressed in the Sri Chakra

Old 22-05-2021, 03:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Django

Your over thinking it. down, up, or whatever is just something somebody noticed. shakti and shiva are just names. bliss is whats expressed in the body by the divine as joy. silence is like a blackhole sucking up any noise before it has a chance to exist. peaceful.

bliss and silence are like magnets to each other. people think of it as like a woman wanting a man and a man wanting a woman. when they are always together they are married. bliss and silence as one in you is the marriage or trinity.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 22-05-2021, 03:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I like the symbolism of the star of David on Unseeking Avatar representing those two principle joining.

And hard to bypass the symbolism expressed in the Sri Chakra

Shivani Devi used to use that symbol, Sri Chakra. Wonder why she is hibernating ...