Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 26-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Master
Hi Lemongrass. Latest [12.0] and you can download here http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Old 12-05-2012, 01:20 AM
Guide

Dear Spiritual Forums Administrator(s),

I have stopped receiving my notification emails for subscribed threads. There are new posts but I don't get any email. I have checked and the "instant notification by email" option is still selected. Thanks for your help.

Justin
Old 12-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Spiritual Forums Administrator(s),

I have stopped receiving my notification emails for subscribed threads. There are new posts but I don't get any email. I have checked and the "instant notification by email" option is still selected. Thanks for your help.

Justin

Have you checked your spam folder? If I recall correctly one only gets the email up until a certain point.. Then that member must come back and post in the thread. If they are not actively participating in a thread they will not get email notifications after a certain point.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:58 PM
midnightstar

I've noticed for several weeks when I reply to a thread I ask it to subscribe to the thread but for some reason the thread doesn't appear in my control panel, so I've got to go back into the thread and save it again (which seems to solve the problem for that particular thread) but I'm just wondering why it's doing it when I select "no email notification"?

Last edited by midnightstar : 12-05-2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: it's done it again
Old 12-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Guide

Hi. They're not in spam and I have still been actively participating in the threads in question. Thanks again.

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Have you checked your spam folder? If I recall correctly one only gets the email up until a certain point.. Then that member must come back and post in the thread. If they are not actively participating in a thread they will not get email notifications after a certain point.
Old 25-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Guide

Any ideas on this?

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Hi. They're not in spam and I have still been actively participating in the threads in question. Thanks again.

Justin
Old 12-06-2012, 03:17 PM
Guide

Hi , I have just noticed that some words that I have posted from Babaji are underlined when I do not underline them, anyone know what is going on here???? It just happened when I replied to a response under healing, I actually saw it happen!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
Hi , I have just noticed that some words that I have posted from Babaji are underlined when I do not underline them, anyone know what is going on here???? It just happened when I replied to a response under healing, I actually saw it happen!!!

Sounds like you are using Firefox, or similar, and the spellchecker is telling you the word is spelled wrong.
Old 13-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Guide

Mystery solved, thanks
Old 15-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Guide

Is there a possibility of adding pages to a thread that has continuous messages, instead of starting a new thread when the pages are used up? Thanks, lovetruth