Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 16-10-2010, 05:18 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Reiki is said to repair holes in the Aura, So yes. I think it is un holey

HAHAHA Neville! And on that note, I rest my case
Old 16-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Nice one Neville *wink*
Old 16-10-2010, 07:57 PM
SoaringSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
I am trying to make sense of this.

Are you saying that there are other energies 'out there' but every Reiki attuned practitioner has the ability to selectively and exclusively channel Rei-Ki to the client. At the same the practitioners are unable to do the same thing for themselves and have to shield themselves from Bad-Ki which may flow from the client or the environment to them, and thus have to take special, and essentially non-Reiki measures?

Pre-dawn, EVERYONE is susceptible to 'bad ki' or even other 'things' that may be out there, even churches talk of demons and entities and posession and such like. Being a reiki practitioner does not make you immune to those 'things' that are out there, which is why we use protections. Also people who come for reiki treatments, often bring with them their own negative energies, which the practitioner will have to protect him/herself from.

What energy you channel is defined by your intent - if your intent is to do reiki, then reiki energy will flow.
Old 19-10-2010, 01:09 PM
lumpygravy

I am not judging Reiki in any way with this post in case it seems this way. I am researching it and I am interested and looking forward to perhaps meet a Reiki master to do what they do? There are so many here,wow! Cool:)
Perhaps some one herein can help me benefit?!
Its just that a close colleague of mine sent me that Christian article,he swares it is a demonic practice in which laughter is my response.
It seems that whenever non-traditional healing methods come along someone has to pee in the punchbowl.

Can Reiki help with my joint and hamstring problems? I teach jiu jitsu and the pain is driving me mad.

I have been accupunctered 5 times ,for only minimal effect.

thx for all of you and your great input. once again, I declare the brightest and most advanced healers reside here at SF.

in light,
turTLe
Old 19-10-2010, 01:12 PM
lumpygravy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox
Lumpygravy.

Just for the record. Have you ever had a Reiki healing, if so, what did you feel.

I just think that if you wanted to see and feel both sides of the coin that you would have done something about it??

Silverfox

The only time I received Reiki I felt warmth in the area of concern underneath her hands. It did nothing else on any other level,perhaps a little loosening of the muscles.
peace!
Old 19-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Ascender
As a reiki 111 Teacher i would be most happy to attune you astrally lumpygravy so that you could experience the energy for yourself. I would not do this normally as i like to teach in person. But if you studied reiki and wished to be attuned then i don't mind doing it.
No money will be changing hands so it does not challenge my moral principles and integrity. reiki 1 is about healing the physical self so it would help with your hamstring.
I could do this so that you can experience and if you wish you can also attune later with a teacher nearer to you.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 19-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpygravy
Its just that a close colleague of mine sent me that Christian article,he swares it is a demonic practice in which laughter is my response.
It seems that whenever non-traditional healing methods come along someone has to pee in the punchbowl.

what a descriptive saying, lol ! Can't say I have heard that one before !

no clue on your age, and I am not asking ... but perhaps there comes a time, as the body ages that one has to give up certain things ? perhaps it is time that you do something else besides teaching jiu jitsu ? Perhaps your body with its joint pain is giving you a message ? ok, just checked your profile, not that old, lol !! but maybe your body is still giving you a message ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 19-10-2010, 01:53 PM
lumpygravy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
what a descriptive saying, lol ! Can't say I have heard that one before !

no clue on your age, and I am not asking ... but perhaps there comes a time, as the body ages that one has to give up certain things ? perhaps it is time that you do something else besides teaching jiu jitsu ? Perhaps your body with its joint pain is giving you a message ? ok, just checked your profile, not that old, lol !! but maybe your body is still giving you a message ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx
very valid points!! I'm aware that my martial arts career brought beatings to all areas.
Old 19-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Is there a way perhaps that you could still keep your interest in the martial arts, but be more like a supervisor, or director of a martial arts program ? I know how difficult it is to have to give up something that one enjoys doing

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 19-10-2010, 02:12 PM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpygravy

Quote:
Why reiki is not the healing method of Jesus Christ is fully proved and many churches are putting this in writing. Jesus Christ and reiki are believed to be connected by some 60 Millions of reiki practioners worldwide. Many reikibooks are trying to support this deception through the repetition of the same reiki-stories, until it is becoming accepted as truth. But the spiritual reality of reiki is totally different of what it seems to be and doesn't replace the redemtion of our sin nor the Salvation as Jesus Christ gives us.

Calling it 'demonic' may be over the top but there is nothing wrong with the text above other than that 60 million of reiki practitioners link it to Jesus and if they do I would agree with calling it deceptive.