Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 28-03-2011, 09:30 AM
clovelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lost Seafarer

Yoga is something I have considered, definitely sounds like it could be something that helps. Of course, being ridiculously stiff, I'll have to try and ease myself into it. But thanks for the suggestion, I think it could really help.

Maybe focus on Tai-Chi. It is extremely gentle, easy for a beginners & works wonders. Once your body is used to moving then you can progress to yoga.

Also, I'm not a doctor but I've heard that cramps can occur when we loose salt in from our body, which may be happening if your being more active. Many athletes and people fasting take electrolytes to replace the lost salts they sweat out. You can get it at the drug store, but not sure if there is a natural version, you will need to ask your local health food shop.
Old 28-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyM
You could also try adding turmeric and cinnamon to your diet. Natural anti-flammatories both and I've seen where turmeric is suggested for asthma because that is also the cause of inflammation in the airways.

I take it every day, just a bit of the stuff that you get in the spice section of the supermarket, in a glass of water. No side effects and supposed to good for your heart too.

I never knew that..............thanks for sharing it.
Old 28-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Master
Ginger root.
I buy actual ginger, cut it into very thin slices, put it in a cup boil water, and let it sit for about 15 minutes stirring. Or you can get a juicer and juice apples with ginger. I foundit has helped my aches, and it has helped my brother in law, it takes about a month before you will feel it. I no longer have to use alleve or anything.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-05-2011, 01:05 PM
addiedavison

Joint Pain Relief

Millions of people suffer from joint pain. The good news is that there are now plenty of herbal, all-natural joint pain relief products in the market promising to alleviate arthritis of the knees, finger joints, and hips. It is vital to understand one’s condition. Research studies have found that the intake of Glucosamine and Chondroitin does relieve these joint pains.

More resources at - jointhealthmagazine.com
Old 03-06-2011, 09:19 AM
saddison94

Joint Pain Relief

The best joint pain supplement needs to provide the inflammation and pain relief that you need now as well as the help you need to heal your joints with time. It is vital that you get the help you need with joint pain right away in order to have the motivation to continue using the supplement long enough for the long term effects to start working.
Old 03-06-2011, 09:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyM
You could also try adding turmeric and cinnamon to your diet. Natural anti-flammatories both and I've seen where turmeric is suggested for asthma because that is also the cause of inflammation in the airways.

I take it every day, just a bit of the stuff that you get in the spice section of the supermarket, in a glass of water. No side effects and supposed to good for your heart too.
WoW that sounds great Debby, i have had bad pain in my left ankle from a gunshot injury for years now, I hate taking anti-inflammatory medication so i'll will give that a try.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Mystfied

I take Evening of Primrose oil 1000mg daily and it has sure made a difference for me as I'm on my feet for at least five hours daily....Keeps joints well lubricated and eased the pain I was having...
Old 03-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystfied
I take Evening of Primrose oil 1000mg daily and it has sure made a difference for me as I'm on my feet for at least five hours daily....Keeps joints well lubricated and eased the pain I was having...
I had a women once that had a bad case of Endometriosis, I put her onto a cleansing diet and told her to take primrose oil capsules, I can't remember what mg they were, but just after three weeks she was able to fall pregnant, she was trying for a few years without success, she was so happy and so was I.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Iku-Turso

Try a Magnesium supplement

I also use Arnica Gel and give the homeopathic remedy Rhus tox a try as well (I took it in the 'pill' form).
Old 12-06-2011, 05:18 AM
Master
now I'm finding this very interesting for my ankle.
Thanks
Spiritlite.
And how's it going? And yes please try some easy yoga you move those joints it takes the toxins out of them and ginger too is a natural antiinflamatory but please realize that you have to do it for about 6 weeks to feel it it's not immediate.
Spiritlite.