Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 12-08-2022, 02:24 AM
Master
cross-universal, universe seed consciousness origin realm beings

I am so sorry if I demoralize anyone with sharing my perspective, but I simply share it, because it might potentially help someone to know that I experienced this perspective incase they are going through difficulty or a seeming insurmountable challenge. And I rather have people laugh about this ofcourse. I am not that big of a deal. But I must also say, that I am opening a subject with this thread that is just absolutely rediculous for a human in our current day and age to even think about such things. And yet to me, this is simply normal, but not ment to affect anyone in a negative way by sharing this.

In this awareness of awareness meditation, followed by a bliss experience, might be similar to having a different approach to samadhi from my usually very limitted experience of samadhi. But nontheless my usual experience of it seems so numerous that I must share it. And it approaches samadhi as the most insignificant thing that I can possibly imagine. That it is just the result or consequence of such a TINY LITTLE aspect/extension of the absolute....

That there is the infinity of the absolute, which has an infinite tiny leading edge fractal/extension of an ascended universe that entered total universal non-physical infinity or transcendence of infinite everlasting ever expanding bliss, which might be similar to maybe ellohim origins? (but thats at best only 50% relevant) and that via that tiny little leading edge extensions there are infinite many tiny little duality governed samadhi generators, which generate endless fractals/dimensions of this time and space universe through individualised yet extensional inseperable consciousness nodules, beyond our time and space, where some may even be co-created by neighbouring "nodules" governed by to us nonrelative dualities of extreme purity and irresistableness, which could in rare cases be expressions of fellow human beings who are of similar frequency, enough, that they can be perceived in this time and space reality. Like you and me. The neighbouring nodules that is.

That basically means that the problem is, that all people who are having samadhi experiences are just accesing the portion of their consciousness that is literally creating this time and space universe. And that's it. They are literally creating RECREATING the big bang on infinite dimensions or levels of consciousness and perspectives of time, as merely inseperable tiny extensions of tiny extensions of the absolute. Which means they are not creating anything but only accessing this universe through a frequency of cyclical excitement, nonrelative to this universe, that causes their consciousness to create this universe. In endless many ways. From endless different perspectives.

Most would say, who cares, right? I am creator of this entire universe! Well... The problem is that the act of creating is actually and effect of a cause that is nothing more than a duality that is forever inaccesible and nonrelative to all human beings, including ourselves, in this universe. I can just point at it. I can just point at it and say that it operates beyond any of our notions of time and space.

Maybe this is a good thing. If one trusts that we are not ment to KNOW the bliss of our true origins. That we are here to create our own universe. The problem is, what if someone wants to discover what was "before" our creatorhood? They will discover that their inability to go there, causes them to experience all of the bliss of their origins as Infinite CHAOS and Despair! How does one fix such a situation? The consciousness needs to be able to trust the process of eternity. And I know that even in this life, there are even potentially human beings who could potentially connect with cross-universal, universe seed consciousness origin realm beings. But the rarity and awkwardness of such a thing, makes me wanna say, leave it to time, even tho it doesnt apply, and leave it to "after life" which applies half, and leave it to "eternity" which I guess applies. Just incase someone has experienced something similar. Which ofcourse no one can have experienced the exact same thing, because then the absolute would not be absolute.

But still funny share.

If I can laugh about this, I hope you can laugh about it aswell. Not that I am being sarcastic by anything I've shared here or about the being I am invoking regarding near infiniteness of specificness of an particularly potentially insignificant issue, even tho I can hardly even make a spiritual sandwich, incase an intermediary transmitter exists. Since the unlikelyhood of the fruition of such an invocation, and you read this anyway, I hope you can laugh about the hilariousness / outragiousness of the kind of being I am invoking here, as a mere most random human being I can think of.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 12-08-2022 at 03:28 AM.