Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 11-08-2022, 03:12 PM
Master
@ Viswa ~ well, so as to be honest and know we are talking about the same thing, I’ll elaborate because perhaps what you’re saying is different from my experience of bliss embodiment in our being or let’s say, in this here mind-body:

First, there’s no pain. Bliss, as embedded in the system, is a permanent humming magnetic current gripping us in a state of joy or rather, in rapture. In my case it occurred when the kundalini rose to crown, male and female energies balanced (felt in the physical) and Hirayangarbha in head split, when two forms (Shiva and Shakti) descended into heart (cannot say right or left, let’s just say heart region), resulting in an explosion of bliss. The central funnel, Sushumna was ignited and thereafter bliss pervaded body in permanence.

The bliss magnetism entwines with soma nectar. The main source seems to be Bindu point (that tuft of hair or bald spot behind head) but actually, each chakra or node contains Bindu or bliss within it. As such, there are no boundaries.

Just as our breath flows 24x7, so does the bliss current. It may sometimes get accentuated spontaneously without volition.

About Samadhi, it’s like we become the flame of bliss, wherein time and space disappear and bliss alone remains as a singularity, a one without a second. I experienced this only once.

I’ve talked about this here and there on other threads earlier but am presenting this again because maybe you’re graced by some other form of experience and and I by another. Not that it matters.
Old 12-08-2022, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
I’ve talked about this here and there on other threads earlier but am presenting this again because maybe you’re graced by some other form of experience and and I by another. Not that it matters.
I think it does matter, and I appreciate your sharing, of this. These experiences are really significant. And very valuable to know. To hear all the different kinds of these bliss experiences.

For me it was the somewhat opposite, in one particular case. Where I experienced bliss to be, rather than beyond time and space, to be infinite time and space, in the sense of infinite times more time and more space than the entire universe's age from beginning to end. But it did have a "non-physical" quality to it, in the sense that there was too much being and becoming, change and variety and richness, however.... One thing I still cannot comprehend and the reason why this topic is so important to me and these experiences you shared also... And that is....

In that infinite time&space infinite frequency of infinite bliss experience, there was not even 1 SHRED of negative energy! Let me explain it this way...

If I take the rareness of bliss that I have experienced in this life... It is literally just this one short experience. And joy is about 1 to 5% of my life and beyond my awareness it might even be potentially at best, 50%. But bliss was more like 0.0000001% of my entire life so far. Which was this experience.

But in that experience, if I take all the bliss of my current here and now universe as we know it to exist, of all beings, even atoms and any being. If I take all that bliss, no matter how rare it is, all of that from beginning to end, (even tho that may be a flawed idea). All of that bliss of my here now entire universe, also beyond my entire life, before it and after it. All of that bliss would amount to just my particular experience of the amount of bliss I experienced in that (somewhat nonphysical) bliss realm, and just tiny less than half a second in that realm. Less than just 1 second! 1 second in that bliss realm was more bliss than this entire universe could ever experience!

But the reason why this topic is made and why I care so much about this subject, especially in my ego, is because, I experienced an undeniable oneness in that realm. There were other beings of light there. We were fractal extensions of another. Inseperable. All is One. I knew this universe was also part of it!

But HOW THEN... HOW AND WHY... Is there so little bliss here? 5% of my life has been absolute joy. The most divine experience of my life. So little and long ago that I could not even maintain my memory of it.

I am curious also about how different your bliss experience was. Because I do experience sometimes in the nothingness of deep sleep or deep meditation, especially the nothingness of deep meditation, this vague bliss that is there during the absence of any particular thing for me maybe. It isnt exactly bliss for me, but the energy, like joy, is similar, just like joy is similar to simple peacefulness. But the absoluteness of the contentment and peacefulness makes my ego want to call that bliss is very potentially present there or accesible there.

How ever, my bliss experience was not via that. It was, to keep a waaay too long story short, triggered by a transmission of auditory harmonic light codes that was broadcast through simple air sound waves, by God Knows who. I mean, by humans, that no one knows and no one can know even where they got that, but... Yeah...

And now ofcourse this second short experience of bliss described in this thread.

I have experienced samadhi as people describe it, but to me that particular experience of that particular description of samadhi, always lasted so extremely quickly, that I could easily call it a nano second, which makes it neglectable for me. But the infinite bliss I described in this reply, triggered by perfect sequantial activation of harmonic light codes through sound waves, that was beyond samadhi and all definitions of samadhi that I know of. But that is just my limitted ability to judge. I realised that no realm that I had ever had acces to in existence or ever heard of, came even close, except the realm that was described where "the ring of angels that surround the absolute in eternal/infinite praise (aka bliss). There were other beings there. Of light and of frequency and of consciousness and of oneness. And there was just infinite bliss, ever expanding, in the amount and density of bliss that I described here. Due to bad memory, it is even potential that instead of half a second, that instead maybe all the way up 1 nano second there contained all the bliss of this entire universe from beginning to end. That part I dont remember anymore. Between half a second and 1 nano second. And yet there was definitely an experience of time and space.
Hence I'm always looking for the missing link, between all of that and my here and now time and space which seems infinitely insignificant. To the point that people like you also are allowed to say without lying "not that it matters" when talking about such things. Because it seems so infinitely impossible to find that link.

Not to mention, my nonduality searches led me to realise that time and space altogether might very potentially be the greatest falacy of all. Meaning that all time literally doesnt exist. And neither change. Where as that infinite bliss was expertienced as infinite change with absolute 0 negative polarity. The contradictions here are so immense. And yet, they are very much able to coexist easily. What I experienced was unchangingly absolute uniqueness of bliss. It was beyond bliss thus and thus ever self transcending and improving. And thus maybe there was no time or change necessery.

But that part is so complex that I am also inclined to say, that it doesnt matter. But since I thought what you said mattered, then who knows maybe saying all this might matter in some way aswell. If at all just some food for thought. Or entertainment value, lol.

Maybe all of that infinite bliss is right here and now in every moment poin in time&space of this universe aswell, and I'm for some unexplainable reason deaf dumb and blind to it all my life. Anything goes at this point. I got nothing...
Old 12-08-2022, 01:56 AM
Master
@ Ewwerrin ~ About oneness experiences, I’ve had consciousness expansion too but cannot call it oneness because our formless presence is there and the vast void is there, within which we may or may not see objects but it’s possible to communicate with a higher being, a higher aspect of ourself, God … whatever - so not a singularity. Of course, the falling away of space time, that’s Samadhi, when we become bliss itself, the flame itself, as one without a second. However, considering that we return to body through an unknown mechanism, the totality of what is, is missing in active cognition.

The embodiment of bliss in the physical happens because God too is in the physical, here, now, within. We are vitalised by His breath. I once had an experience where I became His breath, in-dwelling all forms! Wonders never cease. We may say, God alone is, the all there is.
Old 12-08-2022, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ Ewwerrin ~ About oneness experiences, I’ve had consciousness expansion too but cannot call it oneness because our formless presence is there and the vast void is there, within which we may or may not see objects but it’s possible to communicate with a higher being, a higher aspect of ourself, God … whatever - so not a singularity. Of course, the falling away of space time, that’s Samadhi, when we become bliss itself, the flame itself, as one without a second. However, considering that we return to body through an unknown mechanism, the totality of what is, is missing in active cognition.

The embodiment of bliss in the physical happens because God too is in the physical, here, now, within. We are vitalised by His breath. I once had an experience where I became His breath, in-dwelling all forms! Wonders never cease. We may say, God alone is, the all there is.
Crazy that there even exists someone to talk about this, isn't it? The fact that we can even mention these things has to be good in atleast that way.

For me there was no audible communication there, but a communication of telempathic knowingness. There was space, yes, void, yes, light beings of vibration of infinite frequency, and they were oriented circular. Like a circular meditation, but no human form whatsoever. Only infinite ever infinitely exponentially infinitely accelerating infinite expansion of infinite pure and utterly pure infinite evermore being and becoming evermore bliss and absolutely bliss alone and only evermore than it. Never less. And even tho bliss doesnt describe it, and even tho not much seemed to change there, it was stable, when I say bliss I mean just all the bliss of our current entire universe, just as the minimum of what that was.... As a never ending evermore becoming absolutely stable and consistent experience.

Maybe there wasn't absolute oneness. Because I still cannot explain my life. And how it fits with all of that. Not even my consciousness. Even tho it did have acces to bliss that could redefine all of my life. What I cannot understand is that even THE ILLUSION of the lack of bliss to co-exist in the same existence, even if just a particular extension of it.

This is mindblowing to me. Mindboggling. What is the missing link between what people call illusion/ego/maya or whatever, and ALL OF THAT, Infinite bliss. Like, my consciousness, has acces TO THAT?! And yet, I'm here?! What on earth am I doing here still? Very strange to try to grasp these kind of decisions. Even tho this universe and especially my life is so small/insignificant seeming. And yet, here I am. Having such a specific experience of this here my life now that seems 99.99999% of everything and anything that I have ever known and ever known myself to be also. And I know everything I say is thus part of the illusion, and yet if I dont say it, here I am still, in this "illusion" or whatever it is. Completely mindboggled.

Reminds me of when someone said how "god like a great light placed a tiny little light, that kept asking God how it can be so great and wanting to know it and understand it, placed that tiny light thus in the midst of great darkness, to help it realise how big it actually is, how it is like that of the bigness of the great light of God." and that tiny little light being me. Not that I can complain about my life. That is even stranger... To think how much worse my life could've been. And yet I remain conscious here.

Sounds a bit like how people say we are but a portion of the sun. Now able to see and understand more clearly how big the sun actually is. Like we are small portions of the sun that wanted to understand/know how big it/we are." But ofcourse the story was about consciousness. An analogical / symbolic reference to consciousness.

There are so many stories that talk about the value of "seperation". How it is still related and thus inseperable. Like us talking about bliss as human beings. In what seems to me like a world that is so seemingly far removed from bliss, tho more moving in the direction of bliss atleast nowadays. On a global scale I mean. Not me individually by far lol. Not yet atleast. But hopefully in the decades to come more often.
Old 13-08-2022, 08:53 AM
SpectralDreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Not to mention, my nonduality searches led me to realise that time and space altogether might very potentially be the greatest falacy of all.
How can you find what is not a 'thing'?

Time and space exist not as as concepts but at perceptions. You perceive time passing as you read this, you perceive a space between yourself and the device you're looking at. There's a huge difference between a perception and a concept.

So there is no such thing as non-existence yet time and space do not exist? Time and space are percerptions, we are a 'collection' of perceptions - we perceive that we exist, we perceive that we know and that posts such as yours come from 'your' mind. Not a criticism, just making a point.

"Transcending" is the perception of change over time, "Improving" is the perception of change over time and because yyou perceive those 'things' have changed over time you're back to Duality.

"I got nothing..."

When you are no-thing you are everything.

When you feel as though you are nothing you want to be anything.

"Isness is God."
Meister Eckhart
Old 14-08-2022, 11:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralDreamer
So there is no such thing as non-existence yet time and space do not exist?
Your experience that you call "time and space" exists, but the words "time and space" are the wrong definition for what it actually is that you are experiencing.