Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-09-2022, 07:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Numbers in dreams

I had a dream 3 months ago with the number 071 in it. Last night I had a dream with the number 7700 in it. I am a person who has A LOT of dreams, although it is not normal for me to see numbers. Does anyone have any insight into what these numbers could mean or what they are trying to tell me?
Old 04-09-2022, 03:52 AM
Deactivated Account

A numbers meaning site that has resonated with me is Joanne Sacred Scribes on Blogspot (can`t post the URL for some reason, though I met the requirements)
Old 04-09-2022, 08:38 AM
Guide

A site called riding the beast works brilliantly for me when I'm trying to understand numbers in my dreams. It provides several types of interpetation.

Generally speaking, offhand the number 7 is about spiritual growth and awareness. 1 is often about the individual or self, and zero is about wholeness. When the numbers double their meaning is heightened.
Old 07-09-2022, 07:26 PM
Master
I know I have had a few numbered rings I am remember in the 2010s on here I can't remember what year it was but I had a lot of number Dreams in a whole month
I think people will tell you on here I did but I can't remember what year was between 2018 17 it was whenever you as one
But I've got a photographic memory on certain dreams I've had because I've been so busy they stay there forever
When is numbers as numbers I had 539 925 I had a number 2539 911 then a small number of buses I got in dreams like the 20 what's the 10 bus the bus 5 the bus 6 and so on
It might be some specific date that's going to happen your life or a like event in your life is numbers is trying to do something I think
I hope you don't think I'm being bonkers

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔