Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Ksch88

Super 7: a scam?

Hi everyone,

I just got a reading and she told me to buy a super 7 stone. So, I did, despite the fact that it was a poor financial decision.

I'm at a cross roads and could use a boost in clarity.

It looks like the ones online and within an hour of wearing it, I am definitely getting some kind of release around the heart area,

But, what were/are your experiences with it?

Also, this is unrelated, but what happens when different readers point you in 2 different directions?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old 25-05-2014, 02:18 AM
Phantasmic Fox

A very simple and fast google search (I learned this within seconds of happening upon your inquiry) reveals this stone is composed of 7 different stones into one, so if the stone you bought in particular isn't painted glass it is not a scam and pretty decent find.

Seeing as the heart is the center of the soul, and this is a stones composed of seven different specimens, it makes sense you would feel it in the heart centre. Think of it as a collective stone, bringing things together. Seems like Venus and earth influences here.

As for your question regarding two readings going two different ways - it comes to show that readings are only mere guidance and you ultimately choose your own path. There are always infinite possibilities in every circumstance. Either reading you received could be correct it, and both could be wrong. You could receive a "false" reading and it could manifest if you allow it to. Don't rely on readings. Most of the time it is rubbish and a complete waste of money, especially when they charge you ridiculous sums like $50 for a chance to read you. You're better off doing it yourself. You are the best when it comes to reading your own destiny. You only confuse yourself going to psychics. Especially going to more than one for the same purpose.
Old 25-05-2014, 03:50 AM
Ksch88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox
A very simple and fast google search (I learned this within seconds of happening upon your inquiry) reveals this stone is composed of 7 different stones into one, so if the stone you bought in particular isn't painted glass it is not a scam and pretty decent find.

Seeing as the heart is the center of the soul, and this is a stones composed of seven different specimens, it makes sense you would feel it in the heart centre. Think of it as a collective stone, bringing things together. Seems like Venus and earth influences here.

As for your question regarding two readings going two different ways - it comes to show that readings are only mere guidance and you ultimately choose your own path. There are always infinite possibilities in every circumstance. Either reading you received could be correct it, and both could be wrong. You could receive a "false" reading and it could manifest if you allow it to. Don't rely on readings. Most of the time it is rubbish and a complete waste of money, especially when they charge you ridiculous sums like $50 for a chance to read you. You're better off doing it yourself. You are the best when it comes to reading your own destiny. You only confuse yourself going to psychics. Especially going to more than one for the same purpose.

Thanks, Fantasmic Fox!

I googled it, too, and knew of its properties, but I wanted to know if others on here had particular experiences with it. It's definitely not painted glass, thankfully!

On the whole, it was a great reading, but I didn't know if the effet was supposed to be immediate and pronounced. But, maybe I'm just not terribly sensitive to the stones. But you're definitely right, I was probably just confusing the matter by asking for a second opinion.

What was your first experience with gem stones? Were the effects immediate?
Old 25-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Master
Some crystals work fast and have an impact, others are more gentle and subtle and some take a longer time to take effect. So it differs. Also depends on the individual, one is indeed more sensitive than another, but that doesn't mean the crystal doesn't work, just that one doesn't feel it as much as someone else.
Plus the effect of one specific crystal on person A might be totally different from the effect of the same crystal on person B or C and so on.

It's not uncommon to get different readings from different readers. Each reader has his/her own field of expertise and a reader can be tuned in to a different aspect than the other one.
This can cause ppl to think they're frauds while in actual fact they're both right.

If in your case they really were contradicting each other, then you probably really are on a cross roads and have to choose yourself. Logical, as it would be (too) easy to simply ask someone else what you should do. Sometimes we really have to work it out ourselves.
Sometimes making the choice is the actual lesson, not the choice itself. In that case you would get confusing outcomes, as you will have to learn the lesson and choose, by yourself.

Good luck
Old 29-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Ksch88

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Some crystals work fast and have an impact, others are more gentle and subtle and some take a longer time to take effect. So it differs. Also depends on the individual, one is indeed more sensitive than another, but that doesn't mean the crystal doesn't work, just that one doesn't feel it as much as someone else.
Plus the effect of one specific crystal on person A might be totally different from the effect of the same crystal on person B or C and so on.

It's not uncommon to get different readings from different readers. Each reader has his/her own field of expertise and a reader can be tuned in to a different aspect than the other one.
This can cause ppl to think they're frauds while in actual fact they're both right.

If in your case they really were contradicting each other, then you probably really are on a cross roads and have to choose yourself. Logical, as it would be (too) easy to simply ask someone else what you should do. Sometimes we really have to work it out ourselves.
Sometimes making the choice is the actual lesson, not the choice itself. In that case you would get confusing outcomes, as you will have to learn the lesson and choose, by yourself.

Good luck

Thanks, Fairy Crystal! I've been wearing it for a week now and I'm exhausted but I think I'm on to something.

She said it would be gentle, which is true, but I definitely feel the cumulative effects.

In retrospect, I know that the differing readings were a test. In the end, you just need to trust what you Know is true, even if no one else agrees.

The stone has helped me to cast aside other's opinions in favor of my own and has helped me summon and stay in certain states of mind.

I do feel like I can summon what I want now.

Anyway, I'm glad she told me to buy it. Cheers!
Old 04-06-2014, 01:26 PM
nyrak33333

Also called harmony stone. They have 7 different stones all in one QUARTZ, RUTILATED, SMOKY, AMETHYST, LEPIDOCROSITE, GOETHITE and CACOXENITE. this one is on the way. I would say, one stone fits all!
This one I will be programing with a rain storm and the full moon.
As for the different strokes, for different folks. you probably will never get the same answer, from any two people. Diversity can be a wonderful thing, it opens up possibility. chew them other, and pick what works best for you.

as far as this one goes, multi purpose!