Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-09-2020, 11:10 AM
Experiencer
I had a walk-in soul and now she is gone. I am lost and need help!

Hi everyone!

I need help, here's my story, and thanks for reading!!!!

I had serious trouble in my life 8 years ago, I was at my wits end with my life, and I had run across the notion of a soul exchange. So I found a soul practitioner who performed a soul exchange for me. I didn't realize this until just recently, but my walk-in had been present with me for the last 8 years. She took the driver seat, and I took the back seat, but I wasn't aware of her presence until now.

She is an Angel from the 7th dimension. She carried me through many tough life experiences that I personally may not have survived, including an abusive marriage.

My walk-in soul was recently asked by the Lord (literally) to be a spokesperson for the Lord and to remove demons from people who are suffering.

I am a channel/medium, and this was the request that was made of her/me.

However, my original soul did not want this path and therefore, asked to come back, live life out, and to have freedom of choice.

So the soul exchange was made again, and now I am back fully within my body without the Angel soul helping me anymore. And I am LOST.

She was SO strong, SO confident and SO incredibly amazing, full of light, love and hope, and I don't feel half as strong of a person as she was, nor as enlightened.

I wish she could come back, but I chose a different path, and she cannot. She can help me here and there, but she cannot come back into my body.

Supposedly, I am an earth Angel myself, as I've been told by my Angels and Spirit Guides.

But now I don't know how to be strong and confident like my walk-in was. And I am still dealing with an abusive marriage, but now all on my own. Once I returned fully into my body, I felt like a pretty different person. It 's the old yet new me, if that makes any sense.

So I am rediscovering who I am all over again.

And my husband? He has improved VASTLY because I've put down my foot and almost left him, but a large part of me wants to leave him again, despite major improvements and changes I see in the abusive behaviors. He is also very loving, sweet, generous and kind to me as well.

My real question is-- how do I get back to who I am/was AFTER having had a walk-in soul for the last 8 years? How do I rediscover myself? How do I be as strong, as enlightened, and as amazing as my walk-in was?