Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 17-06-2011, 04:03 AM
Experiencer
Alien Encounter and Healing/Mind Control Machine

Alien Encounter and The Machine

The reason I came out on to the Internet a couple years ago was to see if I could get a handle on what I'm about to tell you... The following is what I wrote back then to see if I could get some feedback..... During that couple of years an understanding has evolved with the help of folks out there who were knowledgeable about a lot of this stuff.... I checked into what they told me....I remembered things I had blocked, and I finally got around to putting 2 and 2 together....somewhat he he....
I was in the 5th grade or so, the transmission in our Old Pontiac only had 1st gear, we were traveling at night through desert, S/Calif. . At night to avoid heat.
I was sleeping in back of car, woke up and this huge UFO, saucer, white and bright right in front of car. Then it immediately flew off, so fast, milliseconds jerking from one side of sky to the other. Woah, "Mom, Dad, look at that…” they were frozen in their seats, the feeling was intense and strange, they didn’t turn around but said in odd voices to go back to sleep. I was excited, yeah right I’d go back to sleep. They weren’t talking. It was scary weird….We arrived at a gas station… I just remembered, my Dad made a phone call, who was he calling? (They had no friends or other family and it was probably 2 AM. They were acting really weird and when I asked what was going on my Dad said some bull about the woman at the gas station being crazy or something, but I knew that wasn’t it. After that trip I started being very psychic…Many years later I asked my Dad…remember the time in the desert when we saw the UFO. My mild mannered Dad grabbed me very violently and dragged me outside..I was a grown man now..he pulled up his shirt and showed me a scar, half moon next to his navel, he said that was not there b4 that night and never say another word about it, especially around my Mom. No problem, none of us ever talked, our family did not do that. Well another thing started happening after that encounter.
I became Joe Scientist… doing all kinds of experiments, right away I started doing this thing I called "zoning out". Where this voice (with a different accent) would tell me stuff to do. I called him “the German” because of the accent. This is where it gets really strange.
I just recently found out, offhandedly that my parents were in the "intelligence" community. Not like intelligent, but like CIA, but not that. As far as I knew my Dad worked at NASA, and Mom at Lockheed in Mtn. View CA. For the Air Force. This may or may not be pertinent, I don’t know, but this is really odd. So when I was maybe 7tj or 8th grade I had a lab built behind the house.. Here I was doing experiments based on what "The German" WAS TELLING ME ..Here is the part I just recently realized is very strange… My equipment and the plant I was using in my experiments came from NASA. What was going on as far as I knew was that they were sending home equipment w/ my Dad that was broken, the German would show me how to fix it and this I did in trade for equipment I needed…some I don’t know if was even legal for me to have w/out certain licenses, but there it was. Also every month I got "science club kits" in the mail, other stuff I needed. Now I ask you, how reasonable is this that a junior high kid is fixing NASA equipment in trade 4 high-end scientific equipment. Oscilloscopes, RF Frequency generators, etc. Strange Huh. Well I had really no idea what I was making, but as it took form I came to believe it was a burglar alarm that used a plant as a sentry because what I had created was a machine that allowed a plant ( a plant I’ve never seen since, and I’m all about plants..it came from NASA, was very sensitive, but not Mimosa., almost like a bamboo. Anyway the plant could read my mind and would respond w/ a wailing sound when I would think, "I’m going to burn your leaves!" Remember I was a boy, boys do things like that. As the experiment progressed the plant would go off every time I came within 30 feet, so I thought, burglar alarm. Well one day I was finished and went to get my Dad to show him. My Mom would not come, she was very afraid of me I think, I was not really there in the usual sense most of the time because I was "zoning out" as I called it to channel what I was working on. So I went to get my Dad, My lab was out back, when I stepped off the porch the Plant would wail…my alarm, so I stayed on the porch and told Dad to walk over there so he could see it in action. Nothing happened until he almost touched the plant.. Then I stepped off the porch and it went off. I made adjustments so I could do the leaf burn threat demonstration..He got real quiet and walked back in the house. Both of my parents were kind of acting like the night we saw ythe UFO...all kind of hypnotized like.... And I became invisible to my parents at that point. I had really thought this would impress them and they would see me for once and be proud, but it did the opposite. That was the last time I went in that lab except to clean it out years later when they moved from that house.
Is that a weird story or what? Years later that German guy came back with another machine. It was a computer controlled laser fed crystal chamber that could cure any human disorder…. I got really excited after he showed me the blueprint and left and started sketching it out, beside myself with inspired energy. Then he came back and told me I could not use what he had shown me, that it only cured the effects, not the causes. He said that that machine would let all hell break loose because , well his example was vaccinations which he said removed an effect, and yet the cause must still express itself. Disease he said was created by Man’s (not necessarily personal)…disharmony. Specific disease, specific dis harmony.
He also told me that it could be used to cure “psychological problems”, but by the same token it could control peoples minds.
It was really cool in that it would read the body on an energy level..then adjust imbalance in frequencies/color/sound…with Light, or I should say precisely balanced frequencies of the light spectrum that were needed to complete the imbalance. What was cool was that it could also read substances as Light frequencies, so medicine could be perfectly tailored for persons imbalances by blending certain “frequencies”.
The problem with all this ”the German” said was the fact that the Machine could control peoples thoughts…on many levels, through color specifically blended say on a TV screen in the midst of a sit com, ideas could be put in peoples heads… Also with certain mixes of elements the frequency that makes up a certain thought or emotion could be placed in your bag of potato chips, and we would believe the thoughts were our own… There are so many ways this can be done.

I remember at the time I think was when Nixon was catching a lot of heat for blowing it and Patty Hearst…and I wondered what all this neg energy going in their directions was going to create as far as disease goes. We could "cure" polio, but as soon as we did a "new" disease would appear.
My question is, then why did he bother to show it to me.

OH, guess what, I found out 20 years after I did my plant experiment that NASA, or Ames research center which was where my Dad worked, 3 miles from home was doing the same experiments that I was…. Basically, though I did not know…my Dad had told me that plant they gave me was one they had to send into space. Interesting, then I wonder, OK, what about the other machine the German told me about… he told me at the time that the technology existed then, though in different parts of the world. USSR, USA, and Israel… But I was young and thought he was telling me it't exist because I figured the USA and Russia weren't on any kind of speaking terms...and I knew absolutely nothing about Israel except that maybe a lot of Jewish folks lived there. But I was young and Naive.
So why would we not believe that it exists now somewhere. HMMM.

It was really weird, after that alien encounter I started seeing things that were going on elsewhere at the same time…a terrible thing happened one day at school…there was this sweet mexican girl, did not know english, wow I remember her name, Martha… anyway I was looking at her and she me when I put my finger in my mouth like a gun, and pulled the trigger. I had seen something and was acting it out.. The police came later and picked her up, her dad or Moms boyfriend had shot the mom to death then stuck the gun in his mouth and shot himself. The same night I dreamed that all these people at school were getting very sick, the next day it happened. This kid who was a scary dude, seemed like he was 20 and still in the fifth grade, made these homemade cinnamon toothpicks, real big back then along w/ sunflower seeds…everyone that got some got horribly sick…. Just kept happening till I shut myself down.
Old 17-06-2011, 04:41 AM
Experiencer
So that was the story a couple years ago.... but I've learned a few things since then that really make it....kinda scary.
I have very little memory before that night we saw the UFO... The memory I do have is Of a Teacher I first met when I was 8.... I saw her as an angel..... Aside from my interactions with her the only memories I have very much of are ones that I have pictures of......
As I mentioned my family didn't talk much.... Maybe every 15 years I see a brother or my sister.... but a while back my Dad died and my sister called me.... and it was when I was trying to figure all this out. As far as I remember on the night we saw the UFO, she slept through it...and we've never spoken about it.... I brought it up. She's a very Normal down to earth person.... but she told me she "felt like her life began on that night" ... she was 2 years older than I was. But she said she didn't remember seeing the UFO..... Interesting.

Well someone led me to information about a guy, of German heritage, a scientist who was working on some government mind control thing back then.... I don't recall all the details, but I checked the links he sent me and it was some Freedom of Information stuff about these mind control experiments and this scientist who was a major player in it but who became disillusioned....then mysteriously died...

When the German first came to me with the whole building of the plant machine as I called it..... his voice was like a voice in my head, like these thoughts were being piped in to my brain...... It was odd because I never ....felt strange about it...and my incredibly straight normal parents acted like nothing was out of the ordinary, when I was Zoning out, and mentally gone for long hours at a time...... I just also remember how my sister, who I didn't really see much of, she was always studying.... but she was always screaming and having some kind of ...I don't know. Both of my parents were in her room with her a lot and when I asked them one time about what the heck was going on....they said some bull about her worrying about her grades.... now I see that was probably a crock..... But it happened a lot during the same time period I was doing my plant experiments....
Anyway as soon as I showed the machine in action to my Dad and it got all weird..... the German was gone from my head.... not a peep, and he'd been my constant companion for quite some time.... Then about 7 years later he comes back and tells me about the mind control/healing machine..... But the way he came to me was totally different...... I had just had a very intense episode of Sleep Paralysis, and I had actually moved my etheric body out of my physical body about 10 feet..... which totally exhausted me.... when I got back to my body (It was like I weighed tons, like I was lifting a body and moving it and it weighed tons) anyway I get back to my body and there he is, but it's now Like he is a Spirit appearing in astral matter.... It wasn't like that b4.......
I want to remind you of how every piece of equipment I needed to build the plant machine was supplied by NASA and these "Monthly Science Kits".... And I didn't know what I was doing until I was instructed to do it....I told nobody about what I was doing and couldn't tell them what I needed because I didn't know... But there it all was at my fingertips....everything I needed...nothing more, nothing less. HMMMM?
So here is what I'm thinking:
When I built the Plant Machine I was part of an experiment to see if the Mind control Machine worked..... This "German" was in charge of the whole thing. They told me what to do, I did it perfectly, My Dad reported back to em...and the German was out of my head.... But then maybe they were watching me to see if there were any weird effects...... And I gotta tell ya, that following portion of my life, to the eyes of a normal person....would seem....... really messed up.... Lots of wild and crazy stuff happened. I hooked up with my Teachers, learned and did the most amazing things.... but made a bad decision on the astral plane that had the result of making me soooo psychic, I had to quit my job and my wife and I moved into a vw bus and got as far from humans as possible.... I could hear folks thoughts within a good square mile, feel their feelings, their sicknesses etc...everything..... Anyway it was an intense and very magical period, but to those normal folks observing me .....they probably thought I was really screwed up.
So I'm thinking that what happened is, first the German got disillusioned with the whole mind control thing, and how they were using the machine for that..... and then he mysteriously died.... I think he had some heavy guilt about what happened to poor little me and my psyche.... and came to me as a Spirit to give me something of a hint about what they had done.....

I just don't know for sure...... I wonder if it's possible if all the spiritual things that happened to me were somehow facilitated .... as a side effect, of the Mind Control Machine....because I've never met anyone who has walked through walls, or defied gravity, or traveled through water...or had no problem going into the Light from so many different angles....with such ease...... And ..... well, I gotta get some carving done but I thought I'd share this in case anyone has any other ideas about this, or has had a similar experience.... I'd love to find someone who really understood what I'm talkin about here..
Old 17-06-2011, 04:56 AM
Guide
Ahhhh.... you know what? Yea...

Old 17-06-2011, 06:53 AM
mattie

Quite The Experience

Interesting speculation about your building the electronic gizmos given your parent’s professions. You’re likely right.

What would not be a surprise is the unintended consequences thing. Like if they did this as an experiment, but it opened up permanent channels in you that they didn't expect or awakened another unused ability that remained after they finished the experiment. I wonder if you were monitored about this???

When this type of connection such as your telepathic one w/ the German man is artificially induced w/o the benefit of having the rest of the natural growth & awareness expansion that occurs w/ the usual process of becoming telepathic, etc- the unfolding of one’s innate, but usually dormant abilities, there can be problems that unfold, as you saw. It’s not surprising that you took the option for shutting down these abilities to cope.

This reminds me of the kundalini horror stories that emerged when TM became popular decades ago. Many of these folks successfully activated strong energies w/o experiencing the rest of the expansive growth process that goes along w/ it. This is sort of like giving someone who doesn’t have general driving experience the keys to a Ferrari. The results will be predictable. Kundalini being activated can be a gentle nourishing process of gradually moving into feeling one’s energies when it is done as part of an overall energetic growth process. Some well meaning teachers of energetic techniques have found out the same thing as they have taught specialized energy techniques in seminars to those who are eager, but not really prepared for that level of experience.

I hope that you’ve been able to use the subsequent years to put this early experience into the context of the personal growth that it is usually accompanied by. I bet it was a really BIG whopper of a surprise when you found out 20 years later that your little backyard experiment was the same as the ones going on at NASA. Real eyeopener!!!
Old 17-06-2011, 08:19 AM
Master

Concerning the plant stuff, look up Cleve Backster's work. He worked w/ lie detectors and discovered plants and animal cells respond to thoughts, even miles away. He did exactly as you described. He first discovered it when he threatened to burn a leaf on a plant while he had it hooked up to a lie detector.

The other stuff, I've heard of the mind control thing when I was more into the conspiracy stuff. You might want to look at Stewart Swerdlow's work. He claims to have been a victim of secret govt. mind control and now helps others deprogram. I'm sure you've already heard the stories of those having contacts w/ aliens and have "contracts" with them for these contacts made prior to incarnation. Or it's naturally developing psychic ability as Mattie suggests. Perhaps you're tapping the akashic records.

Also check out the archived interviews at Project Camelot if you haven't already. I'm sure they have interviews w/ people who talk about mind control as well as UFO's and other secret govt projects. Maybe there is something there that will resonate w/ you.

http://projectcamelotportal.com/

Interesting post Jeff.