Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 28-04-2011, 11:06 PM
ShamanBird

Things that might attract an extra terrestrial?

Hi, im trying to attract ETs. Spiritually, mostly, but maybe theres things i can do in my back yard and put some symbols or something so they can be attracted to it?..or are there any good stones or anything spiritual to attract them in the dream world? any help with this can help, thanks! (:
Old 28-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Sangress

I've "broadcasted" my energy before, sort of like a beacon saying "here I am, show yourself" and I got some interesting results.

This was all at night while looking up at the sky with a friend who also saw what I did. This was done for two nights in a row.
Old 29-04-2011, 02:06 AM
Master
Hmm, don't mean to be antisocial, but I'm more interested in an alien repellant.

Old 29-04-2011, 02:28 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Hmm, don't mean to be antisocial, but I'm more interested in an alien repellant.

Haha, I could have done with one of them a while ago.
Old 29-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Haha, I could have done with one of them a while ago.

...so did you, do you have encounters??? Fascinating.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:35 AM
ShamanBird

id love to connect with one some how..
Old 01-05-2011, 12:37 AM
Master
Well, you could research and find out where they're purported to have shown up, (e.g. area 51, but more accessible). Then go hang out there. (Take a cooler full of goodies for you and them, lol). Seriously.

Old 01-05-2011, 01:42 AM
Knower
Well considering the human Mutilated corpses that have been found, and the cover up that there are images from the apollo trips to the moon showing off actual corpses found.. I would prolly for go the Alien personal contact thing :X ...

However the best places prolly to look for them atm is major city points or pin point earth destruction areas ~ been filmed over newyork and japan and other places so far.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
been filmed over newyork and japan and other places so far.

Can you explain in a little more detail what you mean? Sorry, I'm a bit dense on what you're trying to say. Have you ever seen ufo's etc.?

Old 01-05-2011, 03:39 AM
Sangress

Quote:
...so did you, do you have encounters??? Fascinating.

Wouldn't call it encounters.

I just got tired of people pointing out the weird hovering lights at night whenever I went out. Everyone used to get so freaked when the lights would just flash up, zoom about and then dissappear randomly every couple of hours.

I stopped explaining that it was just the annoying aliens (don't really know exactly what they actually are....but "aliens" is better than glowy things that make humming or peircingly high pitched sounds IMO) and telling them to just ignore it.

Regardless of whether there are freaking lights in the sky and everyone can see it, crystal clear without me pointing it out....they still assume I'm mental.

It was probably fairies...****. :p