Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 05-04-2011, 12:48 AM
neospiritualist

Question What alternate theories about Area 51 do you have

My first is that Neutron Bombs are being produced at a limited quantity. This type of weapon is suppost to be banned all nations if I remember correctly.

The other is the development of Tesla Technology.
Guns and other types of weapons for war.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Felynx

Okay, you can choose to believe me or not, but my boyfriend used to be a high ranking officer in the American and Canadian military. He never told me the reasons for going to Area 51, but as he was going along with the "tour" (boring stuff) he managed to slip away and into the ventilation system. The place went into damn near full lockdown. For some reason they never monitored the ventalation systems or anything. But anyways, theres lots of weaponry and alien life (well, theyre dead) in Area 51. He never talked about the weaponry very much, but there was a lasor pointer the size of a pen that could cut through titatium like it was paper. The reason this was never militarized and mass produced was they couldnt make it into a sort of bullet projection. Its a straight beam that would slice through anything in its path causing more casualties than doing good. Theres mass development on nano-technology. In fact, my boyfriend got pumped with the stuff. The first grade would die after a little bit and cause horrible zits and bleeding from the nose and ears as it tried to work out of its system. But it got much better with the later developments of this and they lasted longer and often renewed themselves. They improve and regulate bodily functions, like strength, the immune system, reaction time, increased senses, endurance, ect.

As for the aliens, they arent those silly looking big headed types that seem so popular among humans. Theyre more humanoid than one might think. Some of them looked remarkably like the Na'vi from that Avatar movie. There were other species among them that I can only speculate on from the knowlege I already have on aliens. Its unfortunate that the incident happened that allowed them to be captured. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that aliens are in Area 51.

Most people feel no sympathy when they hear about this, only facination, denial, curiosity. But me being very close to non-humans, I feel terrible about what must have happened to them if any of them were captured alive. Torture, mutilation, disection, a myriad of horrible experiments. Ive been subjected to some of those experiments myself in the past. Thinking about what they must have gone through makes my stomache lurch in pain and sympathy.

Anyways, thats what I know. If youre wondering how he got out, he used the lasor pointer. Very handy.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:34 AM
neospiritualist

It wouldn't surprised me to find out aliens (if they exist) look more humanoid than what they show in the movies. Also that they might be eveolver form of human from the future traveling through time to try and figure out what went wrong (or just plain tourism). If that were true then why hasen't a passenger size saucer crash landed yet?
Old 05-04-2011, 03:35 AM
Felynx

Aliens dont really want to visit humanity. I mean- look at them. From a non-human point of view, they want to stay away from these idiots as much as possible. Also, it isnt in their place to interfere with human matters. Too much is at stake to screw around with humanity right now. Theyve practically been ordered to stay away from higher entities. If anything has crash landed, its been kept a very good secret. No government wants mass hysteria on their hands.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:15 AM
neospiritualist

How bad could it possibly be for them to not just mess around the sky and just park above a major american city for a few days. Like independence day without the killing.

If you are right in your assumption then we are mere ants in a farm to them.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Felynx

They arent allowed. The got told to leave this planet alone. Even if the wanted to they wouldnt be able to come here, and they really dont. Im guessing theres exceptions, but its not like this place is swarming with aliens.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:48 AM
Master
they are already here and walk among us, and have for quite some time...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 05-04-2011, 07:27 AM
neospiritualist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felynx
They arent allowed. The got told to leave this planet alone. Even if the wanted to they wouldnt be able to come here, and they really dont. Im guessing theres exceptions, but its not like this place is swarming with aliens.

The few exceptions would be just to appear and make sure certain people see them and report them. Keep a superficial presence in the human minds. I asked a few church goers about ufo and aliens and said they were just part of the enemies malevolent deception to damn more people before the grand finale.

And if they really do walk amongst us would they be people in power?

The entire concept of them preparing human hosts to mix with humans seems like a valid argument. The problem I have with this is why would they want to habitate a would that might destroy itself with such creations as HAARP and SURA and possily CERN. I thought all the weather manipulation was just entertainment for conspiracy theorists. Have you read any of the articles concerning these "military'" projects?
Old 05-04-2011, 08:19 AM
yinepu

have you guys seen these vids and whats your opinion?

http://www.youtube.com/user/777ALAJE.../0/gTfiR26Er2I

watch part 1-13
Old 05-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neospiritualist
The few exceptions would be just to appear and make sure certain people see them and report them. Keep a superficial presence in the human minds. I asked a few church goers about ufo and aliens and said they were just part of the enemies malevolent deception to damn more people before the grand finale.

And if they really do walk amongst us would they be people in power?

The entire concept of them preparing human hosts to mix with humans seems like a valid argument. The problem I have with this is why would they want to habitate a would that might destroy itself with such creations as HAARP and SURA and possily CERN. I thought all the weather manipulation was just entertainment for conspiracy theorists. Have you read any of the articles concerning these "military'" projects?
Department of Defense documents say otherwise....
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi