Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 19-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felynx
Well, I dont see them on the physical plane. I have heard of felt nothing of their supposed influence here. Theyre bad enough to deal with when theyre dead.

They are not physical entities. They can only affect the world by influencing or possessing humans. Their influence is all around us. They strive to keep us trapped in identification with our bodies, slaves to the physical.
Old 19-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Felynx

I dont recall them having the ability to use the human body, but I could be wrong. I dont know about anyone elses experiences, but I have bigger fish to fry most of the time.
Old 19-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Instinct is instinct. Just because we're mammals doesnt mean that we're so different from other intelligent life forms or that theyre likewise to different from us. The need to supply the body and survive is the same no matter what. Whats to say that these aliens are so different from us that we cannot possibly understand their motives.

well, if aliens are understandable within our human constructs then they're human-like and not really "alien".

**shrug** instinct may be instinct but the instincts evolved on one planet won't be the same as the instincts evolved on another planet. we humans can barely relate to each other and we relate not at all to the other intelligent beings on our own planet (we don't speak elephant, whale or octopus. do we?) so i doubt we'd be able to relate to beings from entirely different planetary environments.
Old 19-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
we humans can barely relate to each other and we relate not at all to the other intelligent beings on our own planet (we don't speak elephant, whale or octopus. do we?) so i doubt we'd be able to relate to beings from entirely different planetary environments.
Yes good point.

It would be more interesting though if they are similar to us in some (or many) ways.
Old 19-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Knower
again, too much negative PR. and as to which reptilians are we speaking of? I'm sure there is not just one race of reptilians out there.
Old 20-03-2011, 12:49 AM
Ascender

Well in all alien abductee stories they describe their shape/form/features as that of human. I wouldn't expect them to have two heads or three fingers or big black eyes and small mouths, etc. I think aliens are exactly like us, just more technologically/spiritually advanced. I think we've all conformed to some distorted idea of what aliens look like because that's what we've been fed through films and novels and such.
Old 20-03-2011, 02:43 AM
Felynx

Quote:
well, if aliens are understandable within our human constructs then they're human-like and not really "alien".

**shrug** instinct may be instinct but the instincts evolved on one planet won't be the same as the instincts evolved on another planet. we humans can barely relate to each other and we relate not at all to the other intelligent beings on our own planet (we don't speak elephant, whale or octopus. do we?) so i doubt we'd be able to relate to beings from entirely different planetary environments.

Well for the first part, I think our race is primitive, so maybe we're alien-like and not the other way around. I believe that instinct is instinct, and the only thing that differs is how hightened they are or how they are acted out. Theyre basic need for survival would be the same, but the the means to feed, clothe, and procreate may be different. We dont speak animal languages because they dont HAVE a language, but you can tell when your dog is sad, happy, hungry, or sick cant you? I mean- just because the planet has different flaura and fauna doesnt mean that theres no relation to them. Think of the avatar movie. The plants are different, the animals are different, but that basic way of life is still there. Consider youre talking to someone who knows this for a fact.
Old 20-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Well for the first part, I think our race is primitive, so maybe we're alien-like and not the other way around. I believe that instinct is instinct, and the only thing that differs is how hightened they are or how they are acted out. Theyre basic need for survival would be the same, but the the means to feed, clothe, and procreate may be different. We dont speak animal languages because they dont HAVE a language, but you can tell when your dog is sad, happy, hungry, or sick cant you? I mean- just because the planet has different flaura and fauna doesnt mean that theres no relation to them. Think of the avatar movie. The plants are different, the animals are different, but that basic way of life is still there. Consider youre talking to someone who knows this for a fact.

lol we're assuming too much if we assume alien life forms are even carbon based oxygen breathers whose home planet have "flora and fauna" that in anyway resembles the flora and fauna of Earth. methane breathers whose native plants are made of crystaline structures are not going to have the same survival tactics or modes of emotion we Earthlings do. the differences in environmentally based evolution IS what would make relating to such aliens impossible. we humans tend to project onto the unknown our bias expectations is all i'm saying here.
Old 21-03-2011, 07:05 AM
Felynx

Quote:
lol we're assuming too much if we assume alien life forms are even carbon based oxygen breathers whose home planet have "flora and fauna" that in anyway resembles the flora and fauna of Earth. methane breathers whose native plants are made of crystaline structures are not going to have the same survival tactics or modes of emotion we Earthlings do. the differences in environmentally based evolution IS what would make relating to such aliens impossible. we humans tend to project onto the unknown our bias expectations is all i'm saying here.

I understand. Theres too many variables and we're both arguing valid points. What a bonding experience, haha.