Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 23-05-2011, 01:17 PM
DebbyM

Military disclosure on UFO's

Have any of you read Leslie Kean's new book, A Kean Eye For UFO's? She is an investigative journalist with a long line of creditentials that can be viewed here, http://ufosontherecord.com/leslie-kean/

The book I mentioned is a compilation of testimonies by retired pilots, military men, etc., who each witnessed UFO's up close and personal but for reasons of career 'were forced' to not speak of them til now. As they no longer work in their professions and career advancement isn't an issue for them, they are beginning to speak out and have also stated that they would be willing to testify before Congress as to what they saw.

This is a link to an interesting video, 2 hours, but eye opening and from experts. What amazes me is that the media is so stupid and uninterested. But maybe that just speaks to the governments control over the media.
http://ufosontherecord.com/leslie-kean/
Old 23-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Master
It definitely speaks to the media control. Another book has come out in recent years, called Disclosure. It is the same sort of compilation from trusted US and perhaps British military sources. I believe there have been many testimonies of similar in front of your legistlature. And here as well. Usually not well publicised and obviously downplayed in the media.

An earlier one is The Day After Roswell, by a retired US military officer by the name of Philip Corso, about how he received a lot of alien technology to reverse-engineer. Including things like velcro and such that are ordinary items now

There are many similar books out there by more or less "irrefutable" military sources of whom the government cannot smear their reputations and credibility. Instead they simply try to downplay the publication and spread of the information, rather than outright denial of the info, which would be hard to do.

Maybe we can start a list of good books in this area...

Care to post any other faves, anyone?

Cheers,
7L
Old 23-05-2011, 05:57 PM
DebbyM

Back in 1955 or thereabouts, my dad used to talk about UFO's. I think he may have been one of the early believers that there was life out there. I'm afraid that he also had a drinking problem and the result was that he developed a bit of a reputation as a nut case. The upshot was, and this was told to me by my mom because I was only a baby then, the upshot was that one night, sitting with a few buddies and all deeply in their cups (as the saying goes), he must have started going on about this and before the night was done, found himself sitting in the psych ward at some hospital in Calgary because his friends were sure that he had totally cracked up. To this day, mention UFO's to my mom and she gets all weird and sarcastic. Not even a possibility from her perspective and yet here we are today with 'credentialed' people verifying my dads rants.

We are certainly such a narrow-minded and sad little race of people aren't we?
Old 23-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Master

I recall that the National Press Club had witnesses speak about their experiences. They are considered reliable witnesses by most (military, air traffic controllers).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

I recall watching it or at least parts of it quite awhile ago but I never needed convincing.
Old 24-05-2011, 01:38 AM
DebbyM

Actually the inventor of velcro was a Swiss engineer by the name of Georges de Mestral (1908-1990). He invented it after coming home from hiking and having to pull burrs out of clothing and his dogs fur. At least that is the official history of it. But I do think that the American government has a reason for their history of disinformation on this issue. Things like those planes that take off by going straight up, then out, fiber optics maybe. Amazing how many years they've been able to spin the story so that most people think you're nuts if you say you believe there are other 'people'.

In Leslie Kean's book, she includes a fighter pilot who says that he shot at a UFO and that not only did it not fire back, but it just absorbed his missiles. Then it left. Personally, I think that they are not hostile and have no ulterior motives other than interest in our progress, because let's face it, even today with all the weapons that are available on this world, if they wanted to, they could just wipe out the human race, but they don't or they could have done it probably centuries ago and they haven't. I think that they are far more 'civilized' than we and they've demonstrated that they are obviously more technologically advanced, that's for sure.

I'm sure that one day they will make contact, but not until we've learned to behave ourselves and judging by what you see on the news everyday, that could be a very long time from now.