Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 05-04-2011, 06:47 PM
neospiritualist

alright yine.

I will give Haarp the benefit of the doubt. Doesn't the idea that something like that could be used to mentally disable and entire city bother you at all?
Old 05-04-2011, 08:20 PM
neospiritualist

Had a quick read. You are right. Nothiig to worry about.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:02 AM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by neospiritualist
alright yine.

I will give Haarp the benefit of the doubt. Doesn't the idea that something like that could be used to mentally disable and entire city bother you at all?

Hiya , what do you mean ? mentally disable an entire city, did i miss that bit ?
Old 06-04-2011, 02:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinepu
Hiya , what do you mean ? mentally disable an entire city, did i miss that bit ?
perhaps you did...they can, using VLFs and ELFs modulate a human's mental and emotional status, and have even made a guide naming the effects of various frequencies on humans, from out cold dead sleep, to murderous anger that will not be satisfied, all by bouncing waves off of atmospheric "mirrors" to any location on the planet...read Nick Begich's "Angels Don't Play This HAARP"
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 06-04-2011, 02:38 AM
yinepu

okay , have no idea who Haarp is, i havnt posted anything about haarp , but i might have a quick look into it.

you guys are obviously well read on all this, and im not.

The link i posted , is out there for sure, but i dont mind the basics of what he is saying, ie we are being controlled into thinking we are all alone in the universe, and that we are being blinded into beliving we are not apart of the universal family that surrounds us.

I like that he says we are aplanet of free will, therefore the universe is watching to see if we can find the light against all the negativity on this planet, it was our spiritual mission so to speak to become a beacon of light, to put positivity into this planet, and to push through all the negative thoughts and beliefs.

Who knows at the end of the day what is truth, but for the most part it was a positive message.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:07 AM
Felynx

I think it would be more powerful if they were people that werent in power, that way they could to fly under the radar, IMO.
Old 06-04-2011, 05:10 AM
neospiritualist

And would I be surprised if they test this out on individuals to test delirium and permanent brain damage effects?

The capability is there. EVEN IF they are using HAARP for their stated reasons this will still have an effect on the planet. Some conspiracy theorist are already suspicious of HAARP and probably SURA too. HAARP was active for a 2 day period prior to the quake in Japan. Perhaps coincidence. However just go a goog search on Tesla's Oscillator. Tesla used five pounds of materials to create a device that rattled several buildings. Even boasted about how he could theoretically split the world in half. This is the tech SURA (the russian counterpart) and HAARP are using. The only reason HAARP exists is the same reason we have nukes. It is mother nature warfare capabilities.

Ours is located at Gakona Alaska. Where a huge increase of quakes is occuring. Is SURA aimed at HAARP?
Old 26-04-2011, 07:03 PM
shifuku

I don't understand what's the deal with this? They are doing as they please, and we are not doing anything.. It Sucks!