Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Suspended
Master
Flowers in their eyes? Light shine? Light in their eyes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnyh6i9NvmE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDpZpj2A3F4
Old 16-08-2022, 09:22 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
You and your twin soul or twin flame together are one of these pairs of 6 in your primary soulmate group. The other 5 sets of twins in your primary soulmate group are known as your "near twins". Since each Monad, as depicted above, contains 144 individuals in total, the other 132 outside of your primary soulmate group in your Monad are known as your secondary soulmates. Sometimes when one meets a "near twin" in life, they can easily mistake them for the one and only true twin soul or twin flame. However, if the one and only true twin soul or flame steps into the picture eventually, the confusion is readily cleared up because there is no mistaking the true twin flame. Your intuition will let you know in no uncertain terms. There is a feeling of spiritual love and awareness unmatched by any other love you may have felt in the past.

https://od.lk/s/OV8xMTEzNTg5NDNf/spiritualtwin.pdf
Old 16-08-2022, 10:40 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Soulmates aren’t there to be lovely-dovey all the time either. The challenge you, push your buttons if needed, and help you grow (but they also love you too, and you do the same things for them). How enjoyable this growth is, depends on your beliefs, and the energies you are putting out, as well as how much you complain or appreciate.
I agree, they tend to come when you love yourself, and I feel the more you're open to loving yourself, and appreciating yourself as you mentioned, and increasing that energy you will come across other's who match your energy and frequency that are sent by the universe~

So I feel trusting in the love that's there and the universe is the key to it, cause it's what is what lead to those moments~

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 17-08-2022 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 17-08-2022, 10:22 AM
Why couldn't this NDE have happened to the "Ancients" 1000s of years ago also -- BC or BCE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h_5uX-Kd2Q

This whole idea of soul, spirit, a God, past lives, soul groups, wasn't just made up out of nowhere...fabricated out of thin air, imo.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-08-2022, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Why couldn't this NDE have happened to the "Ancients" 1000s of years ago also -- BC or BCE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h_5uX-Kd2Q

This whole idea of soul, spirit, a God, past lives, soul groups, wasn't just made up out of nowhere...fabricated out of thin air, imo.
The question you might ask yourself Miss H is what part of our human design creates experiences into something fixed and solid?

And if that part of our human design stopped doing this, what might we understand of creation without it?

How would we determine things then?
Old 17-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
The question you might ask yourself Miss H is what part of our human design creates experiences into something fixed and solid?
And if that part of our human design stopped doing this, what might we understand of creation without it?
Why might I ask myself that?
If you have something to offer - please, just say it.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-08-2022, 12:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Ok
So would you be prepared to explore what I asked and show me what you have to offer in that way?
Old 18-08-2022, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Quote:
Ok
So would you be prepared to explore what I asked and show me what you have to offer in that way?
Prepared to explore? I really dunno what you're talking about.
So let's end this with a, No.

Old 18-08-2022, 02:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Prepared to explore? I really dunno what you're talking about.
So let's end this with a, No.
Hmm ok
Seems like we’ve reached your destination ..
Old 18-08-2022, 02:30 AM
Master
The question you might ask yourself Justbe is what part of our human design creates experiences into something fixed and solid?

I think the mind is the trickster personally

Through the stream of it’s current awareness it determines the stream of creation outside of itself, whether in an nde or experience ‘other worldly’ perhaps?

So I have to wonder if belief sets the scene, of what is just an imagined scene, formed through one’s total creation determining itself.

Without form what creates?

The body is a temporary vehicle and the nature of spirit is the life force/aliveness resides in all things, then wouldn’t we simply merge with everything without form?

I’m going to ponder my musings for a while.