Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2022, 04:53 PM
Master

Without a doubt … there’s *always* time and room for good ol’ R&R … find a nice campsite and just stay put. What makes it somewhat troublesome … that no one knows what the conditions / situations of your next lifetime will be. The world may collapse … and all the select information will go underground … as it has SO many times in the past.

One can see conditions of inquisition and punishment rearing their ugly heads worldwide right now. People / movements / belief systems are having to go underground even now. Next lifetime … who knows? And mind will use *any* ploy to get you to put it off until another time. It’s often all a gamble. There’s a *lot* to be said for … finishing. Then is when you will be of greater service to LIFE … and to yourself.

I fight this one too.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 10-10-2022, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
...And mind will use *any* ploy to get you to put it off until another time.
Oh, I know the tricks of the mind! The great procrastinator and tempter; the source of laziness!

One good thing about me- I trust my Father God 100%...next life will be perfect as this one was/is. (And you were placed in it, btw.)
He will guide me as any Father would guide his innocently, stupid kid.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-10-2022, 02:59 AM
Master

Take it from one who knows …

Please consider … resistance … no matter how it is labeled, disguised, glorified, or explained … always has its cause.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 11-10-2022, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Take it from one who knows …
Please consider … resistance … no matter how it is labeled, disguised, glorified, or explained … always has its cause.
Oh, I know...I am very familiar with it's cause! Very...for exactly 50 yrs this year, I just realized.

I believe George Herbert, 16c priest, was familiar, also:
"Love bade me welcome
Yet, my soul drew back."

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-10-2022, 02:03 PM
Master

At least you know what the issue is. I believe that one of the most difficult steps to take on the path is honesty … not necessarily with all others … but with oneself. There is a phrase suggested by a set of teachings that should be tattooed on all true spiritual students third eye … and emblazoned onto their core or heart. That phrase … “I will not stand in my own way.” It often helps me to uncover hidden “causes” … and often deepens clarity … and authenticity.

I too am not a master of this phrase … but it keeps me moving forward with as much personal exactitude as I can muster. Every day I breathe with and for … LIFE … and inch onward. Mind makes a huge battle scene out of anything it can find … often with outside assistance. Those who consciously live within the Lower Psychic Worlds have no idea the depth of LIFE that lies in front of them … but … that’s the Path.

I am going to put this phrase into “Esoteric Whisperings” … which is a rather new daily or ongoing “bulletin board” of tidbits, phrases, and short concepts … just so I can easily and readily put in morsels that I know will be applicable and recognized by someone … even the few.

On we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 11-10-2022, 04:36 PM
''...no idea the depth of LIFE that lies in front of them...''

Now, that I would love if you expounded upon! :)

Old 11-10-2022, 05:45 PM
Master

If you take the entire phrase for reference … living consciously within the Lower Psychic Worlds … ( maybe I should have said living *exclusively* within the Lower Psychic Worlds … would that make it more clear? ) … as opposed to knowing and viewing from Soul Itself … which would be beyond those living in the Lower Psychic Worlds … that needs clarification?

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 17-10-2022, 12:51 PM
Master

Consideration 154 …

I Cannot Deal With This …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

As with so very many issues and discoveries on the Path … this principle holds very true indeed.

It is *not* what happens to you that makes much of a difference in it all. It is how you react to it that counts … what you *do* with it … *how* it affects your life and beliefs … how long do your let your reactions to any experience command your perspective and the way you believe Life to be?

So … again … it is *not* what happens to you that matters … but how you react to it.

For many, many situations … an intense reaction is understandable and somewhat determined. Someone being killed … losing a loved one … your house being burglarized … someone coming up and bullying you … wholly unreasonable actions against you for whatever reason ( which carry many practice events to get you used to these very situations ) … all of these and so many more … one will normally react in somewhat of a resentful or combative way. It’s almost inhuman not to. And … for the most part … that’s acceptable.

But does your reaction carry on for a month … a year … a decade … a lifetime? Does it change your perspective on how you view the whole of Life towards you?

This is tough stuff. No one said life was easy.

The Negative Forces will use *any* tactic to keep Soul mired in the Lower Psychic Worlds. The use of the word “any” is an understatement. Do not expect them to play fairly. They are objective to your personal life and so can study and uncover reactions and perspectives that will intentionally throw you for a loop … and this they will do. The Path is difficult enough as it is. For someone to intentionally make it more difficult is … “unfair.” I don’t like it either.

This is the nature of the design … of the educational system.

But behind it all is the “destination” of detachment. In the end … you learn to just pointedly not let much affect you for long. The most hated individual is the one that knows greater Truth … actual greater Truth. Few want to accept that what *they* individually know is not the truth. No one likes to be told that what they know is *not* the truth. The more one knows actual Truth … the more ignorant others look. Saviors and great teachers have been killed … for less. Such is the reason so many great teachers go underground. You won’t find them promoted in newspapers and magazines. If you find any “teacher” on common web sites and other media offerings - … you can all but guarantee that they promote “common” knowledge … and many make a fabulously substantial living out of it. Many are tremendously sincere … teaching from the highest level of what they know to be true. In no way am I suggesting that all of these individuals are frauds.

Once again … if Soul is the highest and most powerful single creation in all of existence … then the training necessary to lead them to use this awareness only for the greater expression of Truth and the wider expansion of LIFE … towards the positive pole of it all … for lack of a better description. If an individual Soul knows and lives a great degree of Truth but is easily intimidated by certain situations … then LIFE is going to train that Soul to be more detached … how?

ALL go through this. Each individual is where they are on the Path … and is and will … face all of this … now … and in the future. Many fall apart at the slightest “offense.” ( Tolerance … anyone? ) Ever notice how in *so* many movies … the slightest of frightening experiences will result in people fleeing, screaming in terror?

And so many of those around us tell us over and over and over again … “This scares me … or … “I’m not comfortable with this … “

So … how does one deal with this? How does one go through all these scenarios and turn loose of the “negative reactions” towards them?

Most people … can’t. They are taught to react this way … and react this way they will.

However … this is one of the benefits of working with Spirit and not with mind / emotions. It’s the mind and emotions that command their own reactions. It’s Spirit that is attracted and directed by these reactions … thus … designing your life. Knowing how to “release” your reactions to Spirit and “unplug” from the reactions of the mind / emotions … allowing for detachment … is the name of the game for those that can do this … and it is clearly and certainly a learned ability … this “ability” being learned on a graduated scale … becoming more and more effective with practice … through lifetimes … not years.

One cannot sidestep karmic implications. An individual can react in a negative way and incur karmic implications … ( action and reaction / cause and effect ) … and want to “release” said actions to Spirit and “get away” with it … so to speak. All try this. All learn from this. It doesn’t work … and the are often the karmic implications that one carries over to the next lifetime so that they are less easily recognized.

So … revise. The practice of revision cannot be over-stated. Go find your quiet spot where you ( hopefully ) do your other inner work … close your eyes … run the scenario as it happened … right up to when and how you reacted to it … then … revise. SEE yourself at least being somewhat balanced. You do not have to set yourself up to be heroic in it all … just … perhaps frightened but in control. See yourself as becoming at least more aware of what actually *is* going on during the scenario … that you can deal with it … that you can react to it in a much more composed way. The inner revision need not take long … five minutes … maybe ten. Then inwardly breathe in the results … the more poised reaction … let it go … “come out” of it all … and go about your life.

Do it again if it happens again … with the same reaction. Do it for any scenario you wish. Does this mean you’ll be spending lots more time doing inner work? Yes. That’s where “design work” takes place. That’s where you “practice” … so that tis effort will carry over into “outer” life.

You can revise … anything … and with only one cardinal rule … the revision is for *you* and *your* reaction … and *not* for how someone else will react. You cannot control others but you can learn to control yourself. Some revisions take baby steps. Others can be accomplished quick quickly.

It is an art that is well worth developing.

More next Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 368 … page 37

A second index for posts 92 - 120 is on page 50 … post # 499

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 17-10-2022, 05:00 PM
''The Negative Forces will use *any* tactic to keep Soul mired in the Lower Psychic Worlds.
Do not expect them to play fairly.
They are objective to your personal life and so can study and uncover reactions and perspectives
that will intentionally throw you for a loop … and this they will do.

Go to your quiet spot..."
Love it. :)

Old 24-10-2022, 01:31 PM
Master

Considerations 155 …

Abundance …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Perhaps contrary to what most people believe … we live in an abundant set of worlds within the Lower Psychic Worlds. Abundance is a building block of life within these worlds. Rarely is there “just enough” of anything within the universe. Nature deals in numbers.

Bringing abundance into ones life is not necessarily a matter of what we do … or earn … or outwardly gather. Since mind … in these Lower Psychic Worlds … is the active principle that brings or withholds all in the individuals life … it all comes down to how we individually relate to the world(s) around us as we walk our individual incarnations … developing one to the next … acknowledging and receiving according to our perceptions and beliefs … limiting … sought solely for personal gain … or otherwise.

There is a basic principle in mathematics that states 1+1=2 … but not 1+1=27. In other words … there is a principle based on correctness … on the beneficial … *not* on error. The same holds true for health … there is a natural principle for health but not for disease. There is the same basic principle for truth … but not for dishonesty. There is the basic principle of Light … but not of darkness. There are positions or viewpoints on each detrimental side … to be sure. There *is* error and disease and dishonesty and etc … but this is due to the lack of the basic principle or limitations in our perception, beliefs, and lifestyle. If we learn and then apply the basic principles … there will be little opposition. Health will be ours … brightness will be ours … etc.

Many believe that “abundance” means that we have huge accumulations of whatever we want. Greed … is not abundance. Having more than we need for simple contentment … is not abundance. Obviously … culture and society teaches us otherwise. Contentment teaches us to have just enough … and not more.

Since we draw to ourselves that which we believe ourselves to be and the fulfillment of our desires … if we tend to focus on lack or worry or bad health or loneliness or whatever … what else do you expect to bring into your life?

One very unnerving understanding when we begin to turn our perceptions around and all to begin to work in our favor … is that we have been practicing limiting perceptions for a long, long time. One does not turn such perceptions around and gain immediate results. For one … mind doesn’t like to indulge in such changes. Two … we have to “outlast” the lingering effects or karmic implications of our long-standing beliefs.

We live in a massive sea of Consciousness … as a part of Life via Spirit … on one level or another. We are aware of what we believe … for our outer life shows that to us … our inner life supports and guides it into place. If you have “something” … and want “something else” … you have to go and get it … and the appropriate way to do this is from the inner to the outer … think … focus … and believe … and wait for it to develop.

Another unnerving aspect to all of this is the slowness of the physical world. Things on the physical more often than not develop very slowly. Add in the disconcerting aspect of karmic implications … if one is to go through a certain physical condition to work off karmic implications … then you will either do it now … or if you are able to set up a dance-step around it … you will “pay it off” in another way in another time. One cannot con Life out of what one owes to It.

Your life is your accepted belief system or state of consciousness … pushed outward. It is no one else’s. Yes … others may have conned, forced, threatened, or bought you to believe this-or-that … but *you* accepted the set-up. And I will be the very first to agree … one an always believe and claim … “HEY … I didn’t ask for that to happen!”

Somewhere along the line ( of past lives ) … you did … or … in order to balance out a karmic predisposition … such-and-such an experience … or set of experiences … were designed for you. It will all “turn around” when you have balanced any karmic debts to whom or whatever … and you put in the effort to ease into a new and more broad beneficial understanding of Life … both of which involve time and effort. The school room is exacting. You are here to learn … not to dictate or demand that life goes “your” way.

What makes all of this seem to drag on and on and on … is that we often just want to “wait it out” … wait until things turn our way … we have finally reached the state of balance and life becomes tolerable again.

OR … we refuse to listen or observe what LIFE clearly tries so hard to get across to us … by way of whatever avenue or aspect or tool or person or condition that LIFE is using at the moment to do exactly that. Many times … it is not that LIFE is working against us … but that we refuse to listen. What we allow … via the old patterns and beliefs … will continue. We are sheltered from the beneficial because we continue with the detrimental … or the limiting.

No one else can do it for you.

Those that “could” do it for you … more often than not … won’t.

How else would you learn?

To turn all of this around … start now. Yes … there is effort … but there is also reward … or freedom. Taking off the chains of limitation becomes a lifestyle … of revision … of your brightening inner world … of your understanding of LIFE.

It is a common perception of the human state of consciousness that … “ I am innocent … the world / Life is against me.” It is one of the prime designs of reincarnation is that we forget … a curtain is drawn over previous choices we made … and now we get to experience the results. It is uncomfortable to say … we humans tend to learn via adversity and not harmony. Even the authentic Masters have their potshots aimed at them. Some … will die or be killed by them. The strength learned under such an endless siege … there is no other way to learn the depth of this strength.

Surrounded by abundance … it is our choices that focus on what we lack … what is wrong … what is grievous. The schoolroom is ruthless … yet the middle path offers the greatest sanctuary. Wanting the excesses of either too much or too little brings demand towards the center with the actions as prominent as the pendulum.

Many would claim it’s no *fun* to walk the mile path … and they would be right. Contentment … is not “fun.” Serenity … is not “fun.” Focused attention is not … “fun.” But more often than not it is all quite fulfilling, devoted, and reverent.

More next Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 368 … page 37

A second index for posts 92 - 120 is on page 50 … post # 499

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Closed Thread