Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2021, 03:28 PM
Master

Considerations Forty-Three …

Protect the Core … to the end

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

For those of you who have read most … if not all … of these posts … you by now have a good *very* basic recap of the Path. I will admit here that I did not believe it would all continue this long. What I have put in these posts has been said many times in posts here … and in countless books throughout history. What makes this a bit different is that I tried to bring the basic elements together so one could get a good overview.

Few people have a real grasp of the nature and the brutal depth of the battle with their own mind. There are lots of posts in the forum board as to the battle with ego … but ego is simply the mental accepted perspective of ones own Self. "I am this … I am that … I need this … I am not worthy … I need material goodies … I need a mate … I need romantic love … I can do this … I have trouble with that … I am upset with this person … I don't know how … etc" … for as long as you wish to list them. Plugging in the word "belief" matters little. "I believe I am this … etc."

For others … it is substance abuse. The body *wants* these substances … just as the mind *wants* your belief set. Many … you will not give up … until you "hit bottom" … whatever that bottom turns out to be.

To even consider facing some of these … and revising them … is beyond intimidating. You are asking yourself for the most part to enter into the Unknown … and that is always a scary thing. Often you are suggesting to yourself to drop an old friend ( habit / pattern / standpoint ) and to set it aside and to widen the viewpoint into something you may not consider important or that it applies to you as an individual. Vanity / ego will protect you.

You have most possibly accepted this viewpoint for lifetimes … perhaps a million lifetimes ( a very conservative number ) … as a working part of the way you understand life to be. For you to do without these beliefs puts you in an incredibly precarious position … the Unknown.

One of the greatest challenges of the Masters is to get the individual to look again … because most accept that they already know … when they don’t. And when most people see that statement … they believe that it applies to everyone else … and NOT to them. Most Masters will deal only with those that show at least a sincere willingness to listen.

High-End teachers on the mental realms are not quite so picky.

As one uncovers Self … one realizes that some changes should be made. Most of these changes will enhance their courage … or self-confidence … or self-worth. It’s still scary. It is the Unknown. If they could have done it on their own … they probably would have already done it. Most have not done it … for a reason.

The psychic realms simply ARE … and they are designed to keep you entrapped in analyzing and defining the puzzle pieces. This is the phase of the “How come … What for?” This goes on forever … until exhaustion.

If we want to get above wrestling with the singular pieces … then we begin to take steps to do that … when we are willing to put in the time and effort to balance all personal beliefs and perspectives and then move beyond with sincerity, honesty, and integrity.

You arrive at a great crossroad the day you finally grasp the understanding that the design of mind will constantly trap and ensnare you in squabbling over the specifics of the psychic worlds and you will at the same time understand that mind is designed and is thoroughly capable of designing ANY scenario to ANY degree that you wish it to … whether it is beneficial or detrimental … whether it’s limiting or of value … whether it’s right or wrong / good or bad … etc. Mind will take you ANY-where that you are willing to live within its analytical and defining demands.

You are always mentally walking around with a microscope … always looking at the tiny puzzle pieces … never turning your “eye” up towards the greater Whole. Mind wants to divide everything into parts and then analyze … Soul deals with the Whole of Life … perceiving the aggregate of Life first and juggling the “parts” as necessary.

The more you revise and modify towards the beneficial … the ones that are left are the "core" of you. Those you have believed for the longest time … the ones you protect the most. These "core" … will never give up without an incredible battle. Often … this is why many put the battle off for as long as possible … simply living within their fortress walls. This is *not* a criticism. This is what we all do. The more you give up … the more you protect the ones that are left … especially if we are rather unaware of just what these are … and the "why" of them.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

Spirituality cannot be taught … but must be caught.

In order to advance … one must learn to listen … and discern what is beneath the written word … what the subtle implication are … as in grasping the Life … the Spirit of the statement. When the glimpse comes as to the depths of the revelation … remember it … and broaden.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

More Later.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 15-01-2021, 04:01 PM
hazada guess

Thank you for your post zorkchop.You don't realise how much these are helping me.I haven't much time at the moment, but tomorrow I will study the last post and take it all in.
Old 16-01-2021, 07:05 PM
janielee

Thanks for all your words & contributions, zorkchop.

Namaste.

Often when I read I am struck by the stillness in the world, the humming peace in the ear, but undoubtedly I am in mind.

JL
Old 17-01-2021, 08:36 AM
Master

Thumbs up Great effort

Hi zorkchap,
Thanks for elaborate details on road of spirituality. Insightful experiences n inferences can be of great help to any serious reader.
Old 17-01-2021, 05:45 PM
Master

Replies and Clarifications Seven …

I am grateful for all appreciation … but DO remember that these posts are for you. More than 20 years ago when I re-discovered the teachings I have been following for lifetimes … even then … I struggled hard to find real beneficial pertinent workable information. It came neither easily nor quickly. There were many back-steps. Eventually I gave up the struggle and just did what I needed to do … and things began to fall into place. So now … I just try to offer valuable information for those who have eyes to see.

I will mention here … and it will be the only time that I will mention it because I am most reluctant to reveal much of my personal practices and understandings … probably at least 95% of what I have written has come from actual personal experience … the remaining 5% is left only because I cannot remember EVERY-thing I have written so I might have put in something along the way that I had only heard from a Master and not actually experienced as of yet.

Yes … I walk the inner planes. Yes … I’ve been to the True Home of Soul … Sat Lok (amongst other names) … and beyond … but I am NOT a Master. That still lies in front of me.

I am not here to bicker about this … and I know there may be a lot of skepticism and doubt by others. That’s fine. I cannot prove anything I’ve said … let alone these last statements. And again … I am not after followers. The teachings are available to those who are ready for them.

Teachings are not “anyones” really. The various aspects of information, belief, and understanding swirl around us as anything else. When some founder puts a few together and begins to offer a “set” … so to speak … these often become tagged to the founder … but s/he is just the voice and pen for what is offered to everyone.

It is always up to the student / reader as to just how useable and pertinent the information is. Most … will not be ready for advanced learning.

I have had comments here and in other threads that my posts are too long. They probably are … but as I’ve said before … I try to be complete in the specific topic / puzzle piece that I am dealing with at the time. I learned long ago that if I personally said … “Hey LIFE … that’s too complicated /long. I don’t want to spend that much time at this … etc.” … that doesn’t set well with LIFE … and things can dry up pretty fast … causing much confusion. Try to remember that when you hold feelings towards this information … or express here the same … you are actually expressing that to LIFE … and not to me. I am definitely NOT trying to pass myself off as some kind of channel or anything of the sort. LIFE knows where you are by your expression to IT. This is the same for anyone and anything. I am just the one that you are outwardly expressing something to. LIFE certainly knows more that I do.

janielee … if you “hear” something … the mind does not inwardly hear. It does outwardly hear through the senses. Soul … hears … through Its own senses … and yes … It often interprets it all through the mind. That’s what makes it extra adventurous. The same with vision. Outwardly … we see with the physical senses. Inwardly … we hear and see where our consciousness is at the moment. Visions, hallucinations, inner movies … all have varying levels and degrees of just what and where you are seeing. The same with dreams … you can bring back complete memory of what was seen and said … but it is mind that tends to hold to memory … and what is brought back is often highly misinterpreted for what actually happened. More adventure. Mind … does not have eyes … nor ears … even though there is the common expression “the mind’s eye.” Mind wants to take credit and status for anything and everything it can.

As I’ve told others … if and when someone begins to learn something totally new … it often takes a while to establish the basics. Each time we have to learn math or talking from infancy … we struggle with the basics. If things are picked up very quickly and there is a sense of familiarity … that comes from somewhere … obviously … from previous experience. You sense it. So many on this forum board make claims that such-and-such information “feels right” or that they “resonate with it” or other similar expressions. They’ve found where they have previously been.

The question always remains … now what?

This too got WAY too long. I’ll try to get in another post tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. If you are interested … the actual post that I put in a couple of days ago is above. This is just … “replies and clarifications.”

More later.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 19-01-2021, 03:17 PM
Master

Considerations Forty-Four …

It's a Trap

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

By now … many of you might be somewhat perplexed by this whole "psychic world" set-up. It's hard not to be. Here we have a number of total universes … if you will … that are designed to … what?

Once more … IF Soul turns out to be the greatest of all creations in existence … ( since the Central Core God and IT's essence … the Divine / Pure Spirit are not "creations" but simply exist as an "IS" existence ) … if Soul is the greatest of all creations … what the heck is all of *this* for?

Consider … the more powerful the tool the more dangerous it is if used incorrectly.

If Soul doesn't really know from Its inception what is correct and incorrect … what is ethical and unethical … what is right and what is wrong … so to speak … Soul is going to learn that how? Soul is capable of manifesting such beauty … and such ugliness … Soul will learn when to do which … how?

The massive, various entities of Rama, Krishna, Omkar, Shiva, all of these and many more … ( not listed in any particular order or importance ) … these single entities rule and maintain massive sectors of the lower world manifestations. Whole planets … whole galaxies … whole universes … etc. They were rather "ignorant" Souls at some point. They learned to be so powerful and then placed in these positions.

And so … the psychic worlds. Within these worlds one learns all the morals, values, ethics, laws, limitations, power structures, tricks, traps, just about anything you can name … all to lay a foundation of the fledgling Soul.

With high validity … the greatest and most devious foundational con or trap of these worlds … is to trick Soul to look outside Itself for all things … for all experience … for all worth … all importance. And please take into the utmost consideration … the mind and the emotions are "outside" of Soul Itself.

By tricking Soul to perceive all as outside oneself … one takes forever to learn about the "inner" self or the "real" Self. And "forever" … is a conservative estimate. Only by slowly educating Soul as to the value and ethics of all … slowly taking it all in … building … then re-building … and revising … on and on … does It finally grasp enough to settle into the inner perceptions of living in Soul Itself.

This also trains Soul to deal with the "parts" of life around It … breaking everything down into actions, possessions, jobs, experiences, mates … you name it. It's tough to look at the Whole when there are so many aspects / parts to deal with.

In the beginning series of lifetimes … there is no need to urge Soul to do enough negative karma so that It has to return to balance it all. Everything is new and unknown. Soul keeps Itself busy by constantly following out situations and experiences that add to the “negative karma baggage.” Finally there is an urge to focus more on what brings benefit … to learn the "good" … to learn what is "right." This obviously is still wide open until all of this is refined against what the belief and value system of the individual is.

Later … as one enters the philosophies and the organized religions to further refine what an Oversoul God would want from His children … ( VERY generic phrasing ) … one enters the inner worlds and learns more about the actual core entity that It is.

The farther one goes … the more the Negative Forces launch against them … on purpose … by design.

Bottom Line?

Trap Soul here … ANY way they can … by ANY means necessary … fair / ruthless / or otherwise. Make no mistake … things will be set in your way to specifically trap YoU … to keep you here … and to NOT learn what is necessary to escape all of this. In this way you gain even more courage / strength / devotion / etc … more than you would have learned in just dealing with normal everyday life. That's what it takes … to move beyond mind.

One of the most insidious tools the negative Forces have against any individual Soul … they can read and know what has been your weaknesses … your limitations … the traps you have fallen for before … in all past lives. Soul suckers and falls for a particular set of experiences … gets it under control … it runs much better for a dozen lifetimes … and then BaM ! When handy … they bring out the big guns.

LIFE is going to know if and when you have learned … how?

By doing this very schoolroom design.

And I didn't like it any more than you do. Still don't.

The Negative Forces will use ANY means necessary to take you back into the old patterns that once trapped you. They will use friends and acquaintances to suggest innocent-sounding scenarios that lure you back to an old "conquered" habit. A heightened level of stress will take one back into alcohol or substances … that you haven't indulged in for lifetimes. Individuals that you have had negative interactions with in past lifetimes … will come into your life … and will find you … just to throw some rocks in your way. Unknowingly … they are “agents” of the Negative Forces.

An old assumption you can use … if there is an individual that makes ANY difference … however large … however small … ANY difference in your current life … you can almost be guaranteed … there is a past life tie-in there. Even "strangers" that you meet on the street. The "deja vu" hit. You sense it … if you’re perceptive enough.

These are just some of the traps and tricks that will be used against you … whether you believe in all of this or not. Either way … you will be presented with the scenarios anyway.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

A belief is just solidified opinion. They work … for as long as you value and hold onto them

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

More later.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 19-01-2021, 03:51 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Considerations Forty-Four …

It's a Trap

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

By now … many of you might be somewhat perplexed by this whole "psychic world" set-up. It's hard not to be. Here we have a number of total universes … if you will … that are designed to … what?

Once more … IF Soul turns out to be the greatest of all creations in existence … ( since the Central Core God and IT's essence … the Divine / Pure Spirit are not "creations" but simply exist as an "IS" existence ) … if Soul is the greatest of all creations … what the heck is all of *this* for?

Consider … the more powerful the tool the more dangerous it is if used incorrectly.

If Soul doesn't really know from Its inception what is correct and incorrect … what is ethical and unethical … what is right and what is wrong … so to speak … Soul is going to learn that how? Soul is capable of manifesting such beauty … and such ugliness … Soul will learn when to do which … how?

The massive, various entities of Rama, Krishna, Omkar, Shiva, all of these and many more … ( not listed in any particular order or importance ) … these single entities rule and maintain massive sectors of the lower world manifestations. Whole planets … whole galaxies … whole universes … etc. They were rather "ignorant" Souls at some point. They learned to be so powerful and then placed in these positions.

And so … the psychic worlds. Within these worlds one learns all the morals, values, ethics, laws, limitations, power structures, tricks, traps, just about anything you can name … all to lay a foundation of the fledgling Soul.

With high validity … the greatest and most devious foundational con or trap of these worlds … is to trick Soul to look outside Itself for all things … for all experience … for all worth … all importance. And please take into the utmost consideration … the mind and the emotions are "outside" of Soul Itself.

By tricking Soul to perceive all as outside oneself … one takes forever to learn about the "inner" self or the "real" Self. And "forever" … is a conservative estimate. Only by slowly educating Soul as to the value and ethics of all … slowly taking it all in … building … then re-building … and revising … on and on … does It finally grasp enough to settle into the inner perceptions of living in Soul Itself.

This also trains Soul to deal with the "parts" of life around It … breaking everything down into actions, possessions, jobs, experiences, mates … you name it. It's tough to look at the Whole when there are so many aspects / parts to deal with.

In the beginning series of lifetimes … there is no need to urge Soul to do enough negative karma so that It has to return to balance it all. Everything is new and unknown. Soul keeps Itself busy by constantly following out situations and experiences that add to the “negative karma baggage.” Finally there is an urge to focus more on what brings benefit … to learn the "good" … to learn what is "right." This obviously is still wide open until all of this is refined against what the belief and value system of the individual is.

Later … as one enters the philosophies and the organized religions to further refine what an Oversoul God would want from His children … ( VERY generic phrasing ) … one enters the inner worlds and learns more about the actual core entity that It is.

The farther one goes … the more the Negative Forces launch against them … on purpose … by design.

Bottom Line?

Trap Soul here … ANY way they can … by ANY means necessary … fair / ruthless / or otherwise. Make no mistake … things will be set in your way to specifically trap YoU … to keep you here … and to NOT learn what is necessary to escape all of this. In this way you gain even more courage / strength / devotion / etc … more than you would have learned in just dealing with normal everyday life. That's what it takes … to move beyond mind.

One of the most insidious tools the negative Forces have against any individual Soul … they can read and know what has been your weaknesses … your limitations … the traps you have fallen for before … in all past lives. Soul suckers and falls for a particular set of experiences … gets it under control … it runs much better for a dozen lifetimes … and then BaM ! When handy … they bring out the big guns.

LIFE is going to know if and when you have learned … how?

By doing this very schoolroom design.

And I didn't like it any more than you do. Still don't.

The Negative Forces will use ANY means necessary to take you back into the old patterns that once trapped you. They will use friends and acquaintances to suggest innocent-sounding scenarios that lure you back to an old "conquered" habit. A heightened level of stress will take one back into alcohol or substances … that you haven't indulged in for lifetimes. Individuals that you have had negative interactions with in past lifetimes … will come into your life … and will find you … just to throw some rocks in your way. Unknowingly … they are “agents” of the Negative Forces.

An old assumption you can use … if there is an individual that makes ANY difference … however large … however small … ANY difference in your current life … you can almost be guaranteed … there is a past life tie-in there. Even "strangers" that you meet on the street. The "deja vu" hit. You sense it … if you’re perceptive enough.

These are just some of the traps and tricks that will be used against you … whether you believe in all of this or not. Either way … you will be presented with the scenarios anyway.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

A belief is just solidified opinion. They work … for as long as you value and hold onto them

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

More later.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Hmmm.I find that last post a little difficult to understand. I will keep reading it over.
Old 19-01-2021, 04:17 PM
hazada guess

I would like to know if there is an end goal soul is working for ,a target to reach.is it to try and end this cycle of reincarnation? To merge finally with source and eventually lose all sense of I?
Old 19-01-2021, 07:30 PM
Thumbs up

I happened to particularly love this - yes, yes so true! Such a Con Job!
Quote:

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-01-2021, 04:54 PM
Master

Replies and clarifications Eight …

Let’s try it this way …

There are two “levels” or “areas” in Existence. Actually … counting the actual Core Creator God and Divine Spirit would make it three … but I will try to keep it more simple.

Technically … they are divided into a positive and a negative area. The True Home of Soul … the infamous 5th Plane … Sat Lok … is the dividing line. Atma Lok is another. The Pure Good Worlds and the Lower Psychic Worlds still another … more along the lines of what I’ve been using.

The Negative psychic worlds are so designed that a negative element is brought into the atom. Without it … nothing could be manifested. The atom would not be what we know it to be … at the psychic levels.

The composite negative atom is what allows all lower world manifestation to take place.

There must be a “way” … a “channel” … a “portal” … more technically … a “focal point” … that bring the negative elements into manifestation as the essence / lower world spirit is changed into a negative element. These incredibly great beings have been given various names … Devil, Satan … etc. All the lower world “Gods” are a part of this hierarchal structure. In essence … the “gods” the organized religions revere are these “gods.”

There is absolutely NO criticism or judgement here. It is a necessary structure.

Soul … wrapped in Its psychic bodies … is here to learn by direct experience … these bodies being the physical / astral / mental … maybe understood as the physical, emotional, mental. Soul *must* view all experience here through these “filters” so to speak … a condition that Soul does not know until VERY late in the adventure.

As in the previous post … these filters groom Soul to look outside Itself for Its interaction with life here. It does so for millions of lifetimes … literally.

As Soul … through the various psychic bodies … learns … refines … and grows … it revises Its perspectives through the basic elements of reincarnation and karma … karma being the law of self-responsibility … and karma too has been given various names and has been over-analyzed and misunderstood to the extreme.

As Soul begins to put the pieces together … Its individual vibration begins to be more “positive” than “negative” … and this begins a call of attention to Itself by the various Negative Forces. If Soul gets “too” positive … and is getting close to working Its way out of all of this … the Negative Forces launch incredible tricks and traps against that individual Soul. The job of the Negative Forces is to keep Soul here in the psychic worlds … at all costs … period. That is their job … and they do it well.

Everything in the lower psychic worlds are just fine for the elements of these worlds. There are tremendous and wonderful experiences to be had … at the physical / emotional / mental levels. Everything is “just fine” as long as one is content to stay and continue. Great beauty, love, value … all can be found at the psychic levels of life here.

When Divine ( Pure ) Spirit begins to gain a foothold on any individual Soul and Soul feels the call to return home … poetically speaking … Soul is drawn upwards … through purification … through cleansing … through revising the limiting practices, habits and patterns.

The Negative Forces do NOT want this. They will launch against that individual Soul … making the actual “escape” a tremendous battle … often for many lifetimes … and through this … Soul gains even more strength, courage, endurance, patience, tolerance, forgiveness, etc. … most any positive attribute you can name … and certainly … reverence and devotion to an understanding of God that is *not* highly promoted at all in the lower psychic worlds.

So … traps are set to keep Soul here. All the so-called “weapons” are on the side of the Negative Forces. Once again … they are *not* considered traps as long as the individual Soul is content to live in these lower psychic worlds … which all of us do … with very few exceptions … relatively speaking.

But to discover actual Truth on a greater Reality … escape must be made … and complete. This cannot and does not happen by chance or coincidence. One earns It’s way out of all of this. A true Master *must* take you through the Void just below Sat Lok … otherwise … on can get lost for a VERY long time. This is by design … this is a safeguard by Spiritual Law … “Spiritual” being the positive area.

This is a very basic but workable “whole” of the set-up. It works … because it is that effective. The emotions … and especially the mind … might wish to believe otherwise … and many … *many* … do. There are actual “signposts” that one will find and recognize to allow for true perception as to where one is. Once an individual Soul finds … and follows … an actual, authentic Master … these signposts become clear. Until then … they are all speculation, opinion, and false beliefs … which is part of the education.

The “traps” are often the very same that are much discussed in this forum board. Many struggle with them. There is struggle … because few will take the risk and let go of the limitations they have believed in for so long. One grows … as It exchanges the old for the new … the good for the better. One “receives” only to the extent that s/he “gives up” the limitations. If things get difficult … it is only because that individual refuses to release and revise … and on the battle goes.

In the end … Soul realizes that *everything* that comes to It via Its entirety does so for Its benefit … for Its growth. The difficulties will continue unless and until one absorbs the wisdom from each … and fulfills the efforts of further growth.

Hopefully … this explanation is better.

More Later.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Closed Thread