Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 08-09-2016, 10:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
Thank you Faith33!! I can't explain how I go unnoticed, but I have. So called friends put me on the back burner, I'm not "exciting" enough for them I suppose, or they feel I cannot offer them anything.

Those that do that have no idea how loyal I am, how fiercely I would defend you if you are attacked. Those that do know the real me, know that I would so anything I could for a friend. I will not turn my back on you.

My health has been so-so. It fluctuates. I try to avoid certain foods which helps or I limit them. I'm somewhat lactose intolerant so of I eat more dairy than I should I'll get sick but when I stop eating them for a while I'm okay when I do.

They must have a shortage of oxygen supply way up there on their high horse, ha! ...they're bound to fall off at some point, though...they always do.
Just keep being Elfay whom spreads her kindness to those who know how to recognise it.

I, too, have noticed that as I get older, certain foods that never bothered me before, now do...I try and stay away, though sometimes it's a challenge and I pay the price, dearly!
Please take care of yourself, cause no one else will..that's one lesson I had to learn the hard way!
Looking forward to more of your wisdom...
Lots of love, dear Elfay.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
They must have a shortage of oxygen supply way up there on their high horse, ha! ...they're bound to fall off at some point, though...they always do.
Just keep being Elfay whom spreads her kindness to those who know how to recognise it.

I, too, have noticed that as I get older, certain foods that never bothered me before, now do...I try and stay away, though sometimes it's a challenge and I pay the price, dearly!
Please take care of yourself, cause no one else will..that's one lesson I had to learn the hard way!
Looking forward to more of your wisdom...
Lots of love, dear Elfay.
Thank you Faith!! Lots of love to you as well you are very kind.

It just dawned on me that your screen name is Faith33... 33 has been following me for the last 4 years. I have a good friend whose birthday is 3/3, I'll look at my phone and it'll be down to 33% or it's only been charged 33%... Not just once or twice but almost all the time. ANd now you with 33 on your screen name!!

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 08-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
Thank you Faith!! Lots of love to you as well you are very kind.

It just dawned on me that your screen name is Faith33... 33 has been following me for the last 4 years. I have a good friend whose birthday is 3/3, I'll look at my phone and it'll be down to 33% or it's only been charged 33%... Not just once or twice but almost all the time. ANd now you with 33 on your screen name!!

33 is my sacred number, Elfay....
You are a good person, so of course 33 follows you around...you are being protected.
Old 08-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Master
Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart. Proverbs 3:3

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 04-11-2016, 03:48 AM
Master
All of my life, my heart as sought a thing I cannot name - Hunter S. Thompson

Old 04-11-2016, 09:03 AM
Master
"You are going to date a few cowards before you meet some one brave enough to love you."

Old 04-11-2016, 02:53 PM
Master
Life is uncertain eat your ice cream first.

Old 09-11-2016, 02:13 PM
Ascender
The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem - Theodore Rubin
Old 20-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Seeker

"It's Dangerous to be peace, because you have to stop fixing yourself, and maybe your not perfected yet. The danger is that you will be as you are, not as you think you should be."

Gangaji~
Old 19-03-2017, 10:30 AM
Master
Our Filthy Heart

“The truth is that the more intimately you know someone, the more clearly you’ll see their flaws. That’s just the way it is. This is why marriages fail, why children are abandoned, why friendships don’t last. You might think you love someone until you see the way they act when they’re out of money or under pressure or hungry, for goodness’ sake. Love is something different. Love is choosing to serve someone and be with someone in spite of their filthy heart. Love is patient and kind, love is deliberate. Love is hard. Love is pain and sacrifice, it’s seeing the darkness in another person and defying the impulse to jump ship.”