Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 12-04-2016, 03:17 AM
Master
Old 27-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Master
That guy was using Vedic astrology, which is more about prediction then Western astrology. He was talking about the ill presence of Rahu, which is a valid call. In Vedic astrology Rahu is considered to be malefic...He might be able to predict a break-up for her but it seems to me that he can only see the compatability between you and her..the potential. At least that is what I would be able to see. I would never be able to accurately predict that you would get together again.

As for fate and karma, yes you are important to each other, and that is written in the stars but it doesn't mean that your future will be a happy ever after.

I hope you didn't pay too much for that reading because it wasn't accurate. He told you what you wanted to hear basically and did not explain the logic behind his conclusions. I don't doubt that he knows his astrology but he didn't give you a fair reading in my opinion.
Old 27-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
That guy was using Vedic astrology, which is more about prediction then Western astrology. He was talking about the ill presence of Rahu, which is a valid call. In Vedic astrology Rahu is considered to be malefic...He might be able to predict a break-up for her but it seems to me that he can only see the compatability between you and her..the potential. At least that is what I would be able to see. I would never be able to accurately predict that you would get together again.

As for fate and karma, yes you are important to each other, and that is written in the stars but it doesn't mean that your future will be a happy ever after.

I hope you didn't pay too much for that reading because it wasn't accurate. He told you what you wanted to hear basically and did not explain the logic behind his conclusions. I don't doubt that he knows his astrology but he didn't give you a fair reading in my opinion.
Sometimes I wish this forum had a "rep" or "up vote" function, and now is one of those times.

Please keep contributing to SF Rozie, I like your style
Old 27-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Master
Thank you Tealily. I hope to stick around for a while.
Old 31-05-2016, 01:48 PM
Master
Hi Parn
psychics can help, but be careful with this a good psychic will always be honest enough to tell you that they can see probable futures. Due to choice there are constantly variations about the way a situation may turn out. I would say that the best thing for you to do is to meditate on this and ask your higher self what it wants to do. As I said Psychics can help, but the internal message of where you need your life to go resides within your consciousness. You already know the answer of what you want to do. Remember too that we are the captains of ours ships so to speak and we choose through our actions where we end up ... Good Luck with this, I'm sure life will work out in the way that is best for your soul development..
Old 02-06-2016, 07:35 PM
Master
As far as I know, it's called horary astrology, where they use the placement of planets during birth times and transits, to predict events. The future is not carved in stone though.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:04 PM
Master
No. Horary astrology is when they use the time of the question to draw up a chart. It is a chart about the question only and not at all about the natal chart. If he had used that method he would have gotten the answer right.

The natal chart shows the energies of the individual and their 'natal promise' so to speak. It is hard to predict events through astrology..you can see potential and probabilities but it is hard to know how they will play out.

This guy was a 'psychic astrologer' so he made things up. I am not saying that psychics aren't real. I am one, so I sense that the practitioner put very little effort into the reading and he just said what the person wanted to hear. What he predicted was wrong.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Master
If you're looking for guidance, find a REPUTABLE tarot reader. Get recommendations if you have to, or read the person's reviews online.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie

Finally someone who says this, cos that was my immediate thought too.

It's NOT a psychic, it's an astrologer. Given the info you gave them, they calculate the possibilities between you and the other person, but that does NOT mean that you will get into a relationship together.
More like me having a horoscope done for me and the next-door neighbour. Or me and you. It means NOTHING.
All they gave you is what Rosie said: The potential. You and I could have potential. Me and my next-door neighbour could have potential. Means totally nothing.

Also, it is not right to have a reading done on someone else without their consent. That's really plain WRONG. Just saying.

If this girl is having a boyfriend, leave her alone. If you are meant to be together, you'll get together, if not, then not. Stop latching on to things and stop latching on to her.
You may be desperate, but that is your problem.

-If she says she'll leave her boyfriend, she might have said that because you keep hassling her. Not a good way to start an alleged relationship..
-If she's genuine, you have trust issues, not believing her, going behind her back to some astrologer to get information. Also not a good start to an alleged relationship.

I wouldn't want a relationship with someone who's pressuring / harassing me to leave my current one. Don't know the background, but it all sounds very obsessive to me...
I would say: let it go.