Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 28-09-2015, 01:57 AM
Seeker

page , knight & King of wands

Hello ,

Sorry I post on here a lot for advice lol

I'm trying to get a better understanding of cards for readings right now I'm trying to understand the difference between of Page of wands , knight of wands & King of wands for romantic feelings? I know the card meanings but for feelings is what I am trying to study now.

I was wondering if you pull page of wands for romantic feelings would that be immature feelings quick passion quick to fizzle out ?

Knight of wands a bit more mature then the page so passionate feelings but unlike the page there is more stable feelings to work on in regards to healthy relationship?

King of wands - Mature feeling way more passion like if the person feels king of wands for romantic they would be more inclined to settle down with one person.

So basically I would see the page as immature not ready to commit quick to leave the fling or relationship.
Knight as more of a long term relationship could be months or years
King - more like marriage material

Not sure

Any input would be helpful I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to feelings.

Thank you :)
Old 28-09-2015, 06:44 AM
55Degrees

You're right about levels of maturity, the Page having an immature mentality, Kings having a mature, responsible outlook. Knights are finding their place in the world.
In love, I'd see the Cups representing that more, Wands, as I see them, are about passion/lust.

Page of Wands - a bit of a 'kiss and tell' merchant. His friends, colleagues etc would be getting all the dirty details on his love life. Think of the high school/ college jocks on the football squad.

Knight of Wands-this guy isn't doing commitment, he's a player. He's a love 'em and leave 'em guy. He likes the 'no strings' fling (and lots of them) he makes no apologies for it. Probably gets away with it too, due to his charismatic nature

King of Wands-now this guy does do commitment and love. He's warm, attentive and quite liable to blow your socks off in the ahem physical sense. But he's happy to commit to a person if the chemistry is right.

So for love I'd be looking at the King only. The Page and Knight, well they'll grow up eventually.
Old 28-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Seeker

Thank you !!!!!!

so I guess if someone asked me how someone feels about them romantically

I got the page of wands - it would be immature type fling & everyone would know about your sexual details run if you are looking for long term ?

Knight of Wands - he has feeling but he also has feelings for her , her and her run if your looking for long term?

King - well he has mature love feelings more stable so green light type thing?

Also with everyone of the cards you'd have to see other cards in the spread but just them on their own is that how you would describe it Pisces Moon?
Old 28-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Master
The Page of Wands could mean that the feelings are new and just developing, or the feelings are happening fast and they're intense.
Old 28-09-2015, 10:23 PM
55Degrees

I'd agree with Awakened Queen.

Think of the Wands court as striking a match.

The Page the initial flare. As feelings it's intense, overwhelming, too much, too soon. Its that feeling that they can't keep their eyes off you, can't get enough of you, but it can't last, (they aren't cut out to deal with the emotional side of relationships).

The Knight, he's the flame, that quickly moves along the match stick. He's too busy charming the laydeez to even have time to deal with emotions, so many women, so little time. As feelings, it raw, energetic, adventurous and and moves on fast.

The King, is like the match as it starts to extinguish, it may look cool on the tip, but it's red hot underneath. He looks controlled on the outside but fan the embers and you'll see the fire.

Oh and don't forget the Queen, she is that girl at the office that all the guys bend over backwards for. The woman who has 3 different guys pull over to help change her burst tyre, the girl in school that had a swarm of boys carrying her books. She's warm, friendly and knows just how much jam will catch flies. She's the one who sits and listens to the guys bemoaning their disastrous relationships offering tea and cookies, sympathy and advice. She's no overt flirt, she happily treats her fellow women the same, thats just who she is, she's the lingering candle flame that attracts the moths. She's an absolute doll, I have real affection for the Queen of Wands.