Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 19-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
And there's lots more....snowflakes, crystals, plant structures etc... Sacred geometry is in all forms and in all processes. I don't think it's evidence of aliens at all. I think it's evidence of Shakti uncloaking and making a very loud statement! It's like spiritual experiences...a tree begins to talk to you or something like that that shakes your view of the physical world. Why not?
People generally experience the things they hold dearly during mental states. A Christian will experience Jesus or God's presence, a shaman might see a tree spirit, and a Hindu will see Krishna. It works for the mind.

Crop circles natural? That makes as much sense as a baby being a professor in economy.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 19-12-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 20-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Master
Cool video

This video clip beautifullly shows how all of life, the ancient mysteries and sacred geometry are connected. And it highlights the work of Michael Schneider who wrote how the entire universe is based on geometry.
Old 20-12-2010, 03:05 AM
Summerland

Uma, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post the layout of the crop circles. It was done beautifully. It is really mind blowing when presented that way.
Old 20-12-2010, 05:12 AM
Ascender

Well Sparrow has posted an explanation as to how and why crop circles (except those made by man) are formed, for those of you who are interested.
Old 20-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom2014
Well Sparrow has posted an explanation as to how and why crop circles (except those made by man) are formed, for those of you who are interested.

Do give us the link!
Old 20-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9-vS...eature=related This is really unusual - a crop "circle" put to music? Very UFOish
Old 01-01-2011, 03:24 AM
Ascender

Yep, I'll just post what he typed to make it easier:

Yes friend.

Crop circles, that is, the majority which are not man-made, are primarily created by plasma energy. The plasma energy, or orbs, are creations of those from the spirit world who wish to communicate in a specific way. Plasma energy is more or less a way for those in the spirit world to manipulate physical forces of energy in an efficient way in order to create indentations and other manifestations which are by far more easier to do than others. They utilize energy already present in the atmosphere of the Earth to their advantage and implement it to create forms of communication you see as crop circles.
There are also other foundations of intelligence at work, who are more a part of a completely different structure of life, in a sense that, as human beings see their little galaxy as a huge place of exploration, these beings view the whole universe as one of their current projects. What you are seeing is a means of communication which is being taught to you to align you with new ways of thinking and connecting information together. You will find many of these crop circles illuminate information about the movement, alignment and cycles of planetary, galactic and universal truths. They will also reveal information about energy application, DNA structure and molecular code.
-Sparrow
Old 01-01-2011, 01:07 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
There are lots of beautiful crop circles documented on the internet. Every year more complicated ones are produced. Any idea what's going on or why this is happening?
Bashar says that they are messages from ourself..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUmd8QYxNfk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w0d-Q7_dBY
Old 04-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Ciqala

theres actually been proof of some of them not man made, the earth releasing a type of thing i can't remember the name of, and real crop circles are magnetic, and exceptionally high in energies and vibrations and such.

maybe it's just natures way of confusing us, and nature is really laughing its *** off. i mean seriously, have you taken a look at some of the amazing things nature can do, like those amazing trees, and creepy plants, and odd things, and have you ever spoken to the spirits of the land? They don't necessarily believe we are intelligent beings, and tend to lecture us and give us some great advice.
i wouldn't be surprised if it's just the earth doing it. i don't much gravitate towards ufos landing there. if you think it's spirits, remember the earth is also a living entity spirit, that would like to communicate to us.
Old 31-01-2011, 02:47 PM
lanbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Another theory I read somewhere...that Mother Earth, Gaia, is creating them Herself along ley lines - heightened energy meridians associated with underground water...as though they were like chakras for the earth. Earth energies do create sacred geometry patterns all over the place...just look at a shell (Fibonacci sequence) or a bee's honeycomb etc...
I think I agree with this. It is simply patterns that exist all through the universe. What they may mean to us is the question. Probably that WE as humans should be living in harmony (life pattern) with the universe, not trying to conquer it.