Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 20-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Lindsey89

Esp?

Ever since I was a kid I knew when things were going to happen. I'll list a few from past and some from present.

When I was younger I was inlove with the backstreet boys! LOL I loved their music. Well I always knew when there songs were on. I knew when the phone was going to ring and I knew who it was or I knew who it was for. That still happens.

Also just a few months ago I was listening to a nelly song and I was like its been a while since he made new music he is going to put out a new cd soon? And a few weeks ago I heard a new song by him. This has happened many many times. And I don't listen or read magazines to know if they are coming out with a new album anytime soon.

I was thinking of an old frined one that I haven't talked to in years the next day they called.

And I also know what people are feeling I sometimes know what they are going to say before they say it. I can't stand to be around people that are sad or angry because it seems as if it hits me like a bomb and it makes it unbearable to be around. If someone touches me who is feeling like that is even worse. I can't go to walmart anymore because its too stressful for me.

I can't go into the hospital either.

The other day my mom was helping me with the dress im sewing and I said mom you do it I suck at it and I heard her say whatever Lindsey. And I said no mom I really do. She said I didn't say that outloud. This has happened many many many times.

Also i'm skeptial on this one but I was testig something out at the local groucery store (i dont mind being there.) I stood at one end of the isle and said look at me in my head and they did. (weird? yes) Also when I use to have sleeping parties with my friends one of them would be alseep and I couldnt sleep and if I concentrated hard enough I would be like open your eyes and they did. But fell back asleep. Now idk if its just that "have you ever had the feeling somone is looking at you" vibe just thought i'd put it out there.

I knew my cat was dying when no one not even the dr did. I knew i was pregnant with both of my kids before i was even able to take the test because it was too early i also knew what i was having before the parts of the baby are even formed. I knew what my son and daughter were going to look like. Am I a nut job? LOL

Also before someone i know dies thats all i can think about for a while like week maybe? idk I haven't timed it. But I think its me but its not. Example:

My bestfriends gma was really sick and all I could think about was death. Kc called one day and said she's doing really good the dr's cant belive it. My thought was she's good for today just to say bye and to remind you how much she loves you. Thats what happened.

Same happened with my grandmother last year. The excact min she died i got really ill... I got dizzy and everything was foggy. My head wasn't clear and all I could do was think about her. My sister texted me and she didnt tell me right away because they didn't want me to freak out in school but I knew.

Typing this stuff makes me feel vulnerable but it's somthing i've always been wondering about.

There is so much going on with me, I have OBE's all the time ghosts follow me around I just know things. I told my mother just a few years ago what was going on. But other than that i've been quite about it. Whats going on with me?
Old 20-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Master
Your are an empath and telepathic.

You feel vulnerable because we live in a world that does not like these things. Your children should also be telepathic. May I ask their ages?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Lindsey89

James my son will be 3 in December the day after my birthday. Bella-Rose will be 2 in March. My son sees them as well. I have a recent post about him laughing at this woman that was at my parents. She kept saying hello to him. Bella i'm not sure if she does yet or not.

What is a empath? And what is the difference between the two?
Old 20-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Master
Well I have a web site on telepathy, the link is on my signature. I define it as a shared experience. That was the way that it as explained to me by my energetic essence. At the community page in the experiences section, I share a few of my experiences with children that demonstrate skills like the ones you describe.

An empath, as I see it, is a person who takes on the emotional energies of the person they connect with. Kind of like a step beyond sharing an experience with them. When that happens with me, I detach a bit and become more objective. It is like elevating my perceptions to appreciate the purpose for those emotions.

I do a substantial amount of study on psychic energies. I suspect that you want your children better prepared than we were to deal with a world that is essentially uninformed. If you read the posts that I make on this forum, you will notice how differently I view many subjects. I first knew I was gifted at the age of 10, some 57 years ago. I am very good at being authentic without attracting too much attention.

I respect and admire the views of others and the way they deal with life. When they sense that energy in me, they are more likely to ignore the other things about me.

I hope we can talk some more about this.

John

Old 21-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Lindsey89

Yes I would love it to where my children were more imformed. I don't want them to be scared of it. As I am. It's because i don't know anything about what is going on with me. Somthing similar happend again today it was very funny! We went to quicktrip its a gas station and I love their doughnuts and when my mother went in to pay for gas i was thinking "i should have asked her to get me a doughnut and a 6 pack of soda because we are out" And she did when she came in I told her and i said "I got my doughnut!" i was so happy.

This stuff happens to my mom as well but not as often as it does me. And my grandmother on my fathers side she also sees people and talks to people no one sometimes not even her can see.
Old 21-10-2010, 05:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey89
Yes I would love it to where my children were more imformed. I don't want them to be scared of it. As I am. It's because i don't know anything about what is going on with me. Somthing similar happend again today it was very funny! We went to quicktrip its a gas station and I love their doughnuts and when my mother went in to pay for gas i was thinking "i should have asked her to get me a doughnut and a 6 pack of soda because we are out" And she did when she came in I told her and i said "I got my doughnut!" i was so happy.

This stuff happens to my mom as well but not as often as it does me. And my grandmother on my fathers side she also sees people and talks to people no one sometimes not even her can see.

Yes these skills have been around for many thousands of years. It also seems to be stronger with some family blood lines more than others.

The issues that we face today is an ever emerging return to sensing energies, in a culture that is overly focused upon the logical. The demand for concrete proof is ever present, along with the fear that these skills come from some evil place. What scared me the most was that my family and friends would know the degree to which I was different. I suspect that your family is supportive. The friends may have a hard time relating to such an abstract and sometimes inconsistent series of insights.

I am not sure if you like to read. There are web sites and books that I found quite helpful. My reality perceptions seem to continue evolving every day, and its been like that for about 21 years now. We are in a consciousness shift at this time that is unlike any other in history. That is one of the first realizations that would increase understanding. That and knowing how the children are different than previous generations. They still want to fit in with their piers, however their potentials for awareness are greater than any other generation in human history. If you would like to read up on that perspective, I suggest the Kryon material.

With the young ones, I find it best to answer the questions that are asked. You do need to be somewhat informed to do that. When you have no clear insight, just admit it. Do not make something up or exaggerate upon an idea. That is where telepathy comes in handy. You need to really want to listen to others. Their inner guidance will inform you on how best to assist them. When I get no insights, I say nothing.

I suspect that all of us have had prior life experiences where we were killed because we had skills. Those memories are in your subconscious at this time as active energies. So being scared is quite necessary, as I see it. You do not want your children bullied at school because they are different. You also want them to become comfortable with all that they are. I think you understand what I am saying.

If you tell me some things about your present belief systems, your reality perceptions, I can better suggest what information might serve you.

Thanks,
John

Old 21-10-2010, 12:07 PM
Lindsey89

I totally get what you are saying. I do NOT was them to get bullied. My dad doesn't belive this stuff but it happens to him too. He was raised like that even though his mother has the same stuff going on with her.

Somtimes when im in a store or someplace that has people I don't know in it i feel like a presser in my head. Sometimes is bad but not usually since i quit going to extrealy crowded places. But is that normal? It causes me to have a panic attack. Ive been getting them more and more. :\

And im a christian. If thats what you are asking? And im not sure what you mean by reality perceptions.
Old 21-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Lostgirl

Its strange......I have the exact same things.......I knew what percentage mark i would get on my exam. I know the phone will ring and it does and i know who it is. I think something and it happens its weird. I cant explain it. I have dreams and then a couple of months later what happened in the dream actually happens. I knew when my grandmother died. I feel a presence with me most of the time. Im glad im not alone.
Old 21-10-2010, 02:49 PM
cheeky_monkey

I've experienced a lot of esp too. Apart from twice hearing my mum speak to me at important moments, like Lindsey's experience with the dougnuts, I had forgotton to ask my mum to get me something while she was out, something obscure too but I forget what now. Anyway I remember she came home with it and it was like 'wow I wanted you to buy me that too'.
When I was a child a womans name popped into my head while on break. I laughed at how wierd it was to have this name 'pop' into my head. When I came home from school the woman who's name I heard had died in an accident and was on the news. I felt so guilty for laughing earlier but I was only laughing at the peculiarity of how the name entered my head.
I'd also be wishing to hear a certain song from years ago and it would then play on the radio, or I would be discussing man's trip to the moon and the same day walk into a store with REM's song Man on the Moon played.
I remember the tsunami of Boxing day 2005 so vividly. A month before I got talking to a taxi driver and the subject of the end of the world became topic somehow . I couldn't think of the word tsunami but in my mind the rough spelling was being shown. I kept saying that a tunami could be a major factor in the end of the world, and unfortunately a month later my suspicions came true for thousands of people. I wish I could have helped those people in some way but I had no idea of the time or where it would take place, so useless really.
Old 21-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Master
I am thinking that it might be good to respond to your questions with specific kinds of information. That will stimulate a process where your logical mind will react to the material based on your reality perceptions and your intuitive and instinctual awareness will resonate with specific energies presented by the information.

If you work with me on this, you will understand that explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey89
I totally get what you are saying. I do NOT was them to get bullied. My dad doesn't belive this stuff but it happens to him too. He was raised like that even though his mother has the same stuff going on with her.

Somtimes when im in a store or someplace that has people I don't know in it i feel like a presser in my head. Sometimes is bad but not usually since i quit going to extrealy crowded places. But is that normal? It causes me to have a panic attack. Ive been getting them more and more. :\

And im a christian. If thats what you are asking? And im not sure what you mean by reality perceptions.

A Christian may want to know more about the life of Jesus. How he learned how to do those miracles. I suggest that both of these Anna books will help with that.
http://seepublishing.com/

Now your experiences in the store will be harder to explain. For that I need to talk about how each human has energy layers in their DNA that can extend up to 8 meters/yards outside their physical body. I will quote some things from Kryon book 12.
https://www.kryon.com/k_66.html

BTW this is kind of long and gets into details about quite a few other things.

Quote:
The Twelve Layers of DNA by Lee Carroll from publisher: Platinum Publishing House.

Layer Twelve: Almighty God - God Layer Three

The Power of Humanity

Humans are powerful, very powerful. This part of them is what is seen by any life form who can detect a multidimensional state. One of the biggest ironies of creation is that you are in 3D, yet you carry within you such a magnificent quantumness that your quantum field is eight meters wide! Every Human has one.

Say, for instance, that a visitor from space came to tour Earth. They are familiar with quantum energy and multidimensional realities, and that's how they got here -- the only way they can, by the way -- for travel in a multidimensional state is almost instantaneous, since it creates an entangled state, as discussed before. This is an attribute that voids the whole idea of a "place" and where everything is everywhere. Someday science will discover how to program a 3D object to become entangled, then be "projected" to arrive in 3D, where it already is! Think of sound in a room that has no source. You can't identify where it is coming from, for it is emanating from every molecule in the room. It's everywhere! But somehow, through new science, you program it to suddenly be focused into one pin point on a table. Now you can only hear it if you bend down and listen carefully to that one spot. You have essentially temporarily captured it and put it in a "place." Tis is how your space trave will exist some day. Think about it. The vehicle can be as large as you wish, and you only have to be concerned with the environment of the planet you are going to, for the hazards of space won't even be involved, unless that's where you wish to go.

The space traveler is innocent. He has never been to Earth before. The first thing he does is to get out of his multidimensional instrument and measure the energy of the dimensional shifts that may be present. This is critical to his survival, and he has to measure it to stay out of danger. I have just given you a hint of a far futuristic science attribute, but you can't use any part of it yet, since you don't have the science to create the parts of the instrument.

He looks around and suddenly the instrument goes off the scale. Alarms go off, and he knows there is something very different on this water planet. The measurement is coming from the forest not too far away. He moves closer, but out of sight. There he sees his first Humans, having a picnic. They are beautiful! But the energy coming from them is absolutely scary, for it's the same kind of energy of a singularity -- a black hole duality. It's different, but very unusual and dangerous to a multidimensional traveler, for his entire multidimensional engine is based on a careful balance, phasic displacement of dimensionality -- controlled and very precise. It keeps him in the entangled state that allows travel at all. He must move off.

What he sees on his instrument is that each Human has an eight-meter field that is so powerful it contains the elements of creation itself. He has seen it before, when he traveled to places in the Universe where stars were being made. He has seen it in the center of each galaxy, where no life can go -- and now here it is around each Human! The children have it, too. They all do! With great speed, he maneuvers his vehicle to stay out of the way of these creatures! He marks the spot on his star chart as "dangerous" life form and never returns. He ponders how such an energy can be controlled and contained within a corporal body.

What a fanciful story, you might say. Yet it's real, very real. Let me ask you, dear Human, this question. If, as I have told you, the Universe is teaming with life and they can go wherever they want almost instantaneously, and you can often see them in the sky moving at speeds that are impossible in 3D, then I have a question for you: For more than 100 years of observing them, why haven't they landed on the White House lawn and announced themselves? Does this make any sense? For those who study ET's, you have all manner of conspiracy theories, don't you. They are waiting for something. They need a larger invasion force. They need a special galactic alignment, etc., etc. This is all 3D conjecture at its worst and is typical of the way Humans approach things that are outside of their reality. Fear is always first.

The truth is that this planet contains the ONLY creatures who have Almighty God inside them, and it's called DNA Layer 12. The creator is in you and you don't even know it. Your DNA field shouts it and it's powerful beyond belief. It can move mountains, keep the earth from shaking, stop volcanoes, and allow life for hundreds of years. But you don't believe it yet.

Back to the ETs, for everyone wats to know more about them. There are many kinds and may varieties. They have been arriving for years and leaving for years. Many never come back, for the reasons I have just given you. It's dimensionally dangerous for them here and they know it. There is one kind who may visit sooner or later, in love, and appropriately. Watch for the blue spirals, for they foretell the creative energies of Earth and who are now what the Pleiadians have become, for even they have evolved in 100,000 years into light beings. Do not fear them.

There is another kind, however, who are the most curious of the bunch. They keep returning and re-configuring their dimensional craft. None of their science can help, and they now realize what can void the power of the Human. They have discovered it and are using it even today. It's raw fear.

Fear disables almost every part of the quantum Human Being's power. It's a takeover and brings the Human to a basic survival modality. Many of you know this, for you have conquered it and know how it operates. Within moments, fear shuts down almost everything but the basic survival instincts. You can't remember your phone number, you can't cry for help, and you crawl up into a ball and shake.

These specific ETs are convinced that if they can capture Humans, mate with them (via their science chemistry), and completely understand the Human body, then they can achieve the greatest power available in the Universe. They can have what Humans have! So they try. They have learned what frightens Humans, and they count on it. Did you know that some of them even wear masks? This is funny, for it's like a horror show for maximum effect! Keep the Humans frightened and you can do anything with them -- and they do.

So many of the stories of abduction are indeed so, and so are the stories of what happens in their ships, all done with fear. Fortunately for all of you, the power inside you is not available through any means to them, not even a biological mating. It's for Humans only, and no amount of science or fear will be able to capture that which is the essence of almighty God.

ETs see this power as mysterious. They have no idea what it actually is. This is also why we again give you the answer to how to keep them from coming back. If you will understand this scenario, then you can also understand that the attributes the ETs fear the most is that you would know what they are doing. So, for the few weak-hearted ones, we tell you to bolster up your courage and the next time they appear, instead of fear, shine your divine light on them and demand that they leave. they will have no choice, or be vaporized by your amazing power. They know it! They will leave, and you and your family will never be bothered again. It is unfortunate that the very Humans who need this information the most are the ones who in all probability will never see this book. For they are mostly in the country, filed with fear-based and conspiratorial information, and living lives that are simple and easy to manipulate.

The reason you feel what you do in a store is because your energies get entangled with those who are within your 8 foot energy range.

I hope this is not too much information all at once. Reflect on the questions you will ask next and know that I will do my best to respond to them.

Thanks,
John