Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 10:38 PM
Red Sky

Anyone have any experience with psychokinesis?

I've always been intrigued by psychokinesis. Although I've tried I've never gotten anywhere with it. My sister-in-law and I tried one day for hours to move a pencil but had no results.

Remember Uri Geller - the guy that could bend metal spoons and stuff? Would you consider that a form of psychokinesis? I guess it would be. This might sound weird but all of my jewelry always bends after I wear it for a while. I don't do anything. It just bends out of shape. I've worn both cheap pieces and expensive ones and it always bends out of shape. Is that normal? Has anyone else experienced that? Someone once told me that it could have something to do with the body's magnetic field. I'd love to know what others think.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:54 PM
silver swan

Hi I do not have any experience of this myself, but I think that spoon bending etc is a form of psychokinesis. I am going to investigate the subject further. Will get back to you if I find anything.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:12 PM
Red Sky

Thanks. I appreciate it.
Old 10-03-2006, 02:41 PM
bodylisious32

Hi RED SKY,
I once made a video on my mobile phone, but not for this purpose, but when i played the video back to myself, there was a mans voice on my phone, , yet there was only me in the room, that gave me such a shock , i never used my phone again, i still have it put away, but bought a new phone, soon after, lol.
that was my 1st encounter with direct voice, as now i hear without the use of a mobile , whisperings etc....although these are now getting louder, and my ears are getting sharper, pickin up on any sound.
MUCH LOVE AND LIGHT.
XXXKEZXXX.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:25 PM
Red Sky

Hi Bodylicious,

I can imagine that was quite an experience. I've only had one experience with voices so far. I was sitting in my living room on the couch and I heard two voices, one male and one female but it was as if they were having a conversation with each other rather than speaking to me. It was really weird and it hasn't happened since then.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:57 PM
bodylisious32

lol i kno wat u mean i hear this all the time, i often hear like 2 ppl are haveing a conversation, especially when am in bed, but some times its coming from my daughters room,my daughter is very tuned to spirit, i hear it also in myn, started with whispers that went on for ages, i have had direct voice on 4 occassions, out loud, always when i nvr expected it lol, that was my first experience with spirit proply, the mobile phone then it all went from there, when i say 1st experience i mean the first tym alarm bells went off saying this is somethink really happening to me, as i have always supressed it from my child hood as i was scared, not helping my mum put it down to vivid imagination and nyt mares,{she was only trying to make me feel better though,when you hear ? do you hear whispers or out louder.
much love and light .
xxxkezxxx.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:21 PM
silver swan

Hi bodylicious. I have just asked you in another thread whether u have been aware of spirit since childhood ,and whether it runs in your family. Then I just read what you have posted here about your childhood. I sense that you have always been aware and that you are from a very tuned in family. I feel that you will have a lot to teach others.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Red Sky

When I heard the voices they were more a whisper. That's why it was difficult to make out what they were saying. But I could distinctly tell it was male and female and they were talking to each other.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:55 AM
bodylisious32

Hi Silver, }hope u dnt mind me shortening ure name, if u do tell me and i will put it straight lol, ty,

In regards to ure question, i could sit here all day /nyt telling u about my experiences in childhood but i wont bore you with them.however i will give you few examples etc.....

From a young age, i saw ppl in my room, i remeber being about 8yrs old, when i had an experience, i was at home, in bed, and every1 was asleep, i looked up and i could see 3 ppl all standing against the wall there was 2 women and 1 man, {i can still see them as i was looking at them now} i told my mum and she said to me i had a bad dream, anyway this went on for a while, until this particular night, i was in bed again, and {here is were every1 who reads this will think im mad,} i felt a women getting in my bed next to me, i screamed out loud, and she spoke back to me in a horrible cackly voice, then she was gone,i screamed again but no one heard me, ever since that night i slept with my head under the blankets, as i was very scared , and my sisters and every1 made fun of me, aswel as trying to scare me more.
Then when we moved house 2 a flat, i was about 10yrs again night time everyone in bed asleep, i woke instantly i could see a man, walking past my bedroom,{ i woke my sisters up screaming mum theres a man in the hall} i had scared my sisters and my mum was shouting in to me, again you are having a nyt mare go back to sleep, but this continues i could still see him, i carried on shouting,i remember saying what clothes he had on what his hair was like, next minute we all ran into my mums room , and stayed in her room that night, i had scared them all even my mum,lol, It wasnt until i was about 20yrs old when my mum told me a man hanged himself in the flat we lived in, but she didnt tell us because we was too young and she knew we would be scared, and wouldnt want to live there.
anyway i had other experiences but being told you are making things up and having nytmares and vivid imagination, makes you think well i sopose so, and left it at that, {thinking its natural}.
age 14 yrs i had a vision, not a pleasant 1 either, i have only ever had 4 visions and all my visions have been about missing ppl, soon 2b found murdered,i dnt like them, they are strong, and when they are as strong as this i just have a horrible feeling, i didnt understand when i was 14 yrs, i visioned a young boy in a shallow lake, face down, i saw stab wounds to his back and chest, and his skin was very white /grey. i put this down to a bad dream, as they are in a dreamstate, to my shock few months down the road, all over the news { a boys body was found today in a lake stab wounds to his back and chest, } again i can see this clearly still in my mind, not nice at all, then i nvr had no more of them until last 7 yrs ago,i am now 33, i had 2 more but in 1 case it was when a young mum had gone missing, she lives local to me, about 30 mins down motorway, anyway i drempt of her, and i drempt of a fairground, and a railway, again i was quite freaked by this thinking another dream, but then again few days later, the body of a girl, was found , i wont give any names only to say her body was found in a fair ground, she had been dismembered, some of her remains were by the rollercoaster and other parts by a miniture railway, and so on, i couldnt beleive it again i thort co-incedence till it happened again..i have only ever had 4 i now know that these are serious and next time i will analize this more, but i hope i dnt have any more for who ever concearned.
all other stuff in between yrs but nvr thort nothink more than just few oddities, i have saw a orb bouncing all round the walls and ceiling, i have woke to find a glowing golden figure, age 15yrs it lit the room up, i was very scared lol, and in my last house i was pinned to the bed, i woke to find this i was in sleep parallysis, i couldnt move /talk/get my b/f attention .but what was more scarey was i went upstairs 1 afternoon i will nvr 4get this, it was 2:30pm and thort will go lie down get bit of peace from my kids, when all of a suddern i was pinned to the bed, i couldnt move talk , i was thinking this is not hapening to me im awake it cnt be possible, but it was, i willed myself to move and shout out, and in the end i did, i managed to push my hands through somethink that felt heavy and thick, and hard to get through, and shouted get off me leave me alone, the minute i got my hands through whatever this was it left and never returned,i am now in a new house, and was going along fine, until about a yr and half ago, i was in a very abuseive violent relationship, and there was this one time, my ex-partner, had struck me i fell i hit my head, i dnt know what happened from there but i remember waking up, different, i said to him the next day {i died last night} he just laughed but i was convinced somethink hapened, i feel i had some kind of o,b,e but was a big wake up call because i got rid of him not long after,
my daughter was going through alot spiritualy and i was worried about her, i got talking to a friend, we chated for ages then he told me he was a spiritual healer, he is also tuned to spirit highly, he helped me alot with what both me and my daughter was going through , we ended up in a relationship together,
i used to find that when i met him, i would go very dizzy and vomity, around him, but this was due to his high vibration, and i wasnt matching his frequency, in time i have stepped up, which is why i think things are happening much faster for me , and rapidly, as he is around me, plus he has given me chakra balancing this last 2 months so that helps plus it raises vibration, but it is only in the months that i have known this man that my hearing and senseing like when someone as come into the room. as opened up, as i used to see in a physical form, but now i see in a energy form.
and also developed seeing aura, so now you will understand why i am so confused as all this has happened in a short space of time , i understand the basics like opening up/shutting down /protection etc......... i just want to know why this has happened and why this quick, and 1 main thing how do i comunicate to understand why they come to me.......
There are me and my 3 kids that live in the house . 3 out of 4 have phychic experience, my oldest boy doesnt....or he hasnt said nothink,my middle child adam he told me he see out the corner of his eye, ppl and wen he looks proply there s no 1 there, { i got told 7 weeks ago he also has a gift} he told me 2 days after my reading he sees ppl. my daughter as always been spiritualy tuned, she amazes everybody, i have been told by many clairvoyants she will be known world wide for her talents in mediumship, i got told i will develop also in mediumship {dnt know how true } .
my sister sees, and my mum and other sister there not sceptic they do have experiences but they dnt look at it anythink more than a strange occurance.
I AM SO SORRY I KNEW I SAID I WONT TELL YOU MY LIFE STORY, AND I HAVE , BROKE IT DOWN ABIT BUT , I FIND IT HARD TO STOP ONCE I GET STARTED LOL. just trying to build a picture 4 u?

I WOULD BE INTERSTED IN HOW U COME TO BE WERE U R NOW, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH ME,
SORRY WAS ALOT,
CATCH UP SOON AS BED TYM LOL,
much love and light .
xxxkezxxx.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:58 AM
bodylisious32

Hi RED SKY,
I KNOW ITS HARD TO MAKE OUT WHEN ITS WHISPERS I HAVE THE SAME TROUBLE , BECUASE I HAVE ONLY HEARD OUTLOUD ON 4 OCCASIONS, BUT HEAR LOTS WHISPERINGS LOL.
much love and light,
xxxkezxxx.
Closed Thread