Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-07-2023, 06:15 PM
Knower
You Create your own Reality .Maybe?

I'm somewhat skeptical when it comes to ESP and OBEs etc." What I can say for certain is that Dean Radin is a sincere seeker and his labs perform solid science; which is something that is extremely lacking in other labs that investigate these topics."
I have been following Dean Radin for a few years now and I.O.N.S since Edger Mitchel founded it. Dean Radin is there senior scientist, and if you are like me a seeker than Dean Radin belongs in your tool kit and his videos and books are worth a look see!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y1c...reticalPhysics
Old 19-07-2023, 02:33 PM
Guide

You Create your own Reality .Maybe?

IMO You do in the Astral,but while on the Earth planet,it is the same for everyone.
Old 20-07-2023, 10:05 AM
Master

I'm not sure about those particular people ( as outlined)
but I absolutely DO create my own reality.
I would not have survived this long without it.
Old 20-07-2023, 10:47 AM
Master

I believe you DO create your reality but in the physical it takes longer to come to you because of the density, but in the astral it is immediate.
Old 20-07-2023, 11:29 AM
Guide

So AngelBlue,everything that's happened in your life has been created by you?

Redchick,IMO the main things are preplanned and the rest is free will.

(Or the outcome of Freewill).
Old 20-07-2023, 11:34 AM
Master

Hi Haz... And trust me darling without my own reality I would not still be here.
My escape has been my lifeline ...
( Plus, and as I said the outcome is the same however you live it which is basically what you said and I made reference to that ...stay awake boy LOL )
Old 21-07-2023, 12:30 PM
Master

Entenmanns. Really enjoyed that video.

I tend to lean towards those views as well.
Old 21-07-2023, 03:46 PM
Newbie ;)

It seems to me that we both project and attract in a shared reality, we project in terms of echolocation and when the signal comes back it orbits around us like gravity. I see the soul as a small planet which all ideas (form or frequencies) orbits around. Every idea we have gets projected outward and starts bouncing around which creates our perceived reality, these ideas then start orbiting yet again around other souls (planets).

That would mean your own perception is both a projection of your own soul and that of others.

Think of how bats find their way through complete darkness, one bat would easily understand its surroundings, it would hear its own voice echoed on the cave walls. now with 100s of bats in a single cave, how would it know which is its own voice?
Old 30-11-2023, 09:39 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I believe you DO create your reality but in the physical it takes longer to come to you because of the density, but in the astral it is immediate.

Agreed. There is also a time lag between thoughts and manifestation because we’d be in a lot of trouble if every thought manifested straight away. For instance, you think of an 8-headed monster or a car crash, and then it manifests straight away….no thanks.
Old 04-01-2024, 04:05 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm extremely skeptical when it comes to ESP and OBEs etc. What I can say for certain is that Dean Radin is a sincere seeker and his labs perform solid science; which is something that is extremely lacking in other labs that investigate these topics.