Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 15-02-2022, 12:08 AM
Guide

Can you Divide Logic With A POGO Stick ?

NOUMENON, the intellectual conception of a thing as it is in itself, not as it is known through perception. What are the laws of logic? They are the laws of receptivity of the three dimensional world, or the laws of our three dimensional receptivity of the world. But in order to understand that which is at present beyond our comprehension, we must throw of the chains of our three dimensional logic, we must embrace the illogical and try to understand that no reality can be forthcoming ! To penetrate into the pulse of the NOUMENON one must see everything in a new light, in the world of the NOUMENON duality of our world cannot exist. There being is not opposed to non-being, life is not opposed to death, on the contrary, the one includes the other within itself.

The unity and multiplicity of the "I" the "I" and not "I", motion and immobility. union and separateness, good and evil, truth and falsehood, all these divisions are impossible here, Everything subjective is objective, and everything objective is subjected, That world is the world of the unity of opposites, no-sense is as in in-sense in this all embracing illogical NOUMENON!

Regards michael,
Old 02-03-2022, 02:57 PM
Master
Jumping/ teleportation would be possible with a pogo stick…

Past our reincarnations there lays teleportation… all will be possible in the future—-

Beautiful statement:

I find the I to be intriguing- forthcoming and aloof- distance from the self- at arms reach, denying the flame- for sensuality…

Desires don’t last, dreams get forgotten, hopes diminish but the I is always supreme…

I found my twin flame through my ‘I’… saved me and put in my hands what was mine.. freedom from the chains and reality is a prison until we just breath and jump: teleport.. done it 30 times.. still counting zzz

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 29-01-2024, 12:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
we must throw of the chains of our three dimensional logic
Any pointers please that how to achieve that?
Old 29-01-2024, 06:39 PM
Master
Logic is a product of duality; it can be faulty, not sound or valid. Often reasoning amounts to rationalization. There are some good uses for logic but I have found that intuition is much better than logic.

The world does not embrace intuition as a valid decision making tool because intuition is subjective and logic is considered to be objective; but logic is not always objective.

Murders and rapists have logical reasons to kill or rape someone, while in my opinion intuition would never lead a person down that path. We have lots of innate tools; our potential is much greater than what may appear to be logical.

In my opinion the universe does not function according to human logic and reasoning, rather the universe functions on a much higher wisdom that is not based on duality.
Old 09-02-2024, 12:24 AM
Burntfruit

Logic is the religion of the technological age