Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-02-2018, 03:07 PM
Pathfinder
Can a starseed or lightworker hate the world?

I think I'm a starseed or a lightworker.
When I was a child, I always felt bad when I heard people did things that could harm the earth, I really felt sick, and always wanted to do something to protect the earth.
But these years, something bad happened in my life, and I'm going through a big challenge in life.
Why should I go through these bad things in life? Why me? Do starseeds or lightworkers have a happy and easy life? I can't help but I am angry at the earth, the laws of nature, I find that the earth, the laws of nature can be so cruel. I even wish there was really the end of the world, all humans die or the earth explodes.
At the same time I am so guilty of these thoughts, why am I so selfish.
I am so guilty of these thoughts it I can't help thing about it.
Now I feel like I'm in the dark. I want help, why can people help others patiently? Why can't we love unconditionally?
I just feel helpless.
Why does life on earth have to be so hard and tiring? Why is there so much pain? Why do livings have to suffer?
If I don't go through something bad, I probably don't know how hard life can be.
Don't know how long it will take to have a peaceful and a happy world.
Sorry for send negative vibes and energy...😔
Old 14-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Eelco

I thought I replied to this earlier but the bitmunchers must have eaten it.

Gist of it.
Yes Lightworkers and Starseeds on this planet are humans too.
With that comes the full spectrum of what humans are capable of.

Don't beat yourself up about it.
**** smells, Stuff sucks and some people are jerks..

Feelings (even hate) come, stay a while and go.

WIth Love
Eelco
Old 15-02-2018, 02:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValVan
When I was a child, I always felt bad when I heard people did things that could harm the earth, I really felt sick, and always wanted to do something to protect the earth.
But these years, something bad happened in my life, and I'm going through a big challenge in life.
Why should I go through these bad things in life? Why me? Do starseeds or lightworkers have a happy and easy life? I can't help but I am angry at the earth, the laws of nature, I find that the earth, the laws of nature can be so cruel. I even wish there was really the end of the world, all humans die or the earth explodes.
Now I feel like I'm in the dark. I want help, why can people help others patiently? Why can't we love unconditionally?
I just feel helpless.
Why does life on earth have to be so hard and tiring? Why is there so much pain? Why do livings have to suffer?
If I don't go through something bad, I probably don't know how hard life can be.

Hi

you are here for a purpose, you are angry and upset for a purpose. Rather than focus on the negative of what you feel, think of a solution. What is this solution for you and what do you need to do to implement it?

Remember: that you won't be able to deal with all the worlds woes at once however once you start to look at what you want to achieve you will see the light in why you are here, your own personal journey.

Also know that your tiredness your wishes for destruction are because you are concentrating on the negative element - this is easy or hard dependent on your outlook, but your design is to work through this to get to the positive embodiment of the rage and upset that you feel.

Once you are there, you will be able to do great things and make huge changes that can help others..

much love to you.. pm me if you have any questions and need help

Best
Old 15-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is easy to turn a blind eye on the World and its OK to do that at times. We are here to learn and grow and life is not always a bed or roses for us, there are struggles and hard times. Its how we face then that shows us whom we are.

When we come into a life more sensitive to energy we need to learn how to accept and balance that part of us. When we learn to be more grounded and self accepting we then find more of a balance and calm.

Taking things out instead of holding them all in clears a lot of things as we often find we are not so alone as we feel with it all.

Lynn

Life will at times give us a challenge and we then have a choice face it or hide from it. I have found that the more you hide from something the harder it gets to be happy to see the light in anything.
Old 15-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

The world at large will change ever so gradually as human thinking evolves itself. You however have the choice to rise about all these farious forms of unbalance. You do that by evolving and elevating your own perspectives and perceptions.

In oh so many ways you can not be truly happy without doing that. You are here on earth at this time to be authentically happy inspit of everything thing, as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-03-2018, 06:33 AM
Master
I am already very reclusive and hermit like. But when I am out there, I am never really that awkward on the outside. So the ones with recollections/ lives from the stars or those who carry frequencies of other star systems, they do have a different idea of what life should be like, a more expanded view and it's hard for them to readjust life on earth.
Old 25-05-2018, 09:32 AM
Experiencer

Some light workers are more highly sensitive to triggers and harshness, while others like to get their hands dirty at some point in life. All of the pain and darkness is really in place in order that it an be cleared. A light worker sheds light on darkness as well as healing. In order to do this, hell must first be visited. So many light workers come from places of trauma and deep family shame patterns. Hell yes we can hate the world!

It becomes about how you lift all of the pain, hate and shame that matters.

imho, anybody who is fluffy airyfairy "life is perfect and everyone is happy lalala" is not a light worker. We are messy, real, and very good at walling through the dark.

Don't worry! There is no wrong way to go about living your life! Finding your way back to yourself is your only responsibility. The rest will come as a side effect of that journey. You got this!
Old 25-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Master
Quote:
I just feel helpless.

Hello, fellow wanderer.

A fighter need to practice to be able to fight, we need to practice to live a life, depending what our mission is.
It took me 30 years of practice to be able to do what I needed to do.
One of the most basic works is, experience suffering, hardship, turn it around and with it create an imprint in the matrix. If enough lightworkers do it, all will follow.
Be conscious be active

Hallelujah
Old 25-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Sure why not, what's there not to hate in this dark corrupted world?
Old 27-05-2018, 03:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Slayer do you know the saying:

Where Attention goes Energy flows ?