Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 10-06-2016, 03:23 AM
Master
King Of Spades

So, I was just walking to the shop when I saw a playing card on the ground in pretty good condition. I picked it up, turned it over and it was the King of Spades. He said 'pick me up and take me home' what could this possibly mean?
Thanks.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:13 AM
Master
I just got this off google...yeah, don't hang around waiting...google it, Necro! lol

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...=1006032916225

Quote:
Best Answer: LI - KING OF SPADES

Astrological correspondence: Mercury in Gemini - spiritual, experienced, cunning.
Mythology: The Heroes - Odysseus and Sisyphus - well-known for their cunning.
Yi Jing: -

Description
King of Spades epitomizes the force of cognition full of wisdom, cunning and smart that is presented as spiritual, full of contradictions, wicked, cunning, ironical, refined. These qualities make our life easier: now we are able to understand, admit, analyze, conclude, generalize, calculate and evaluate. If these forces can be tempered they reveal the negative side: cold feelings, cunning and cynic criticism, ambiguity and sick inconstancy.
Professional aspect: The card means a spiritual pliancy, wisdom, pleasure of establishing new contacts, a mercantile mentality and we accomplish our duties with intelligence. It can mean the warning of not over-exaggerating - becoming cold, cunning.
Consciousness: The card expresses a stage of clarifying. It is about the ability of understanding, learning, studying or working. We are very smart and we succeed in understanding any problem. The main characteristic is the ability of being objective. We are helped by the power of our feelings as well as the analytic force or cognition. It is important to use our cognition without restraints. Doubt can divide into precious aspects - in the end we are ravished.
Personal relationships: The card means detachment. In a relationship based on dependency, it can mean that the end can be devastating, but to have good effects. When feelings are becoming amusement, subtlety replaces cordiality.

OMG!!! OMG!!! Yessssss. This fits and relates to my current situation perfectly!

There's a message from the universe here guys.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:28 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I just got this off google...yeah, don't hang around waiting...google it, Necro! lol

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...=1006032916225

OMG!!! OMG!!! Yessssss. This fits and relates to my current situation perfectly!

There's a message from the universe here guys.

That's...awesome! Btw, I am so incredibly attracted to the look and the energy of your avatar. *shrugs*
Old 12-06-2016, 01:20 AM
Master
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
Btw, I am so incredibly attracted to the look and the energy of your avatar. *shrugs*
Yeah, so am I. <3

That there is Nikola Tesla....a being of pure energy in physical form. A mind greater than Einstein...a heart and soul awakened, enlightened and in tune with the Divine......quite easy on the eyes too....just look into his...

"It is paradoxical, yet true, to say, that the more we know, the more ignorant we become in the absolute sense, for it is only through enlightenment that we become conscious of our limitations. Precisely one of the most gratifying results of intellectual evolution is the continuous opening up of new and greater prospects" - Nikola Tesla

"There is no conflict between the ideal of religion and the ideal of science, but science is opposed to theological dogmas because science is founded on fact. To me, the universe is simply a great machine which never came into being and never will end. The human being is no exception to the natural order. Man, like the universe, is a machine" - Nikola Tesla

Funny how my avatar gets mentioned in a thread about the King of Spades...now, of course I know what the Ace of Spades means...thanks Motorhead. LOL