Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-10-2022, 10:07 AM
asearcher

What's with the eyes?

I wonder if anyone here is sensitive to the eyes of other people?

I know a child, who has same autistic traits as its dad, and this child told me that looking into my eyes is easy and always was as this child think my eyes are "kind". I was so flattered by this, I have lived on it since, LOL!

I have noticed with someone who is struggling with mental illness and has autism that this someone would tell me that my eyes were "so soft". This someone too having a struggle looking into people's eyes.

My husband who is autistic would say when he saw me he fell for my eyes, and my mouth, and he thought I was pretty. I have noticed there is a kind of fog between him and other people when he is looking at them, and I can see it in some photographs but he is looking at me, have no problem with it, but it is not quite the same as I can see it is with some other people when they look you in the eye. He found it easy to remember me, my face, as he can read off my feelings (I'm highly sensitive), while he has more difficulty and thinking many people look just the same, he's confusing them, but practicing to look at other things to tell them apart, and he has more difficult reading off their emotions if they are not as highly sensitive as I am.

For years I have felt some women's energies being interested in him, him being of their psychical taste and them selves thinking they are all that. I had a somewhat similar experience way back when I was dating a very handsome, intellectual man. I could tell these women wondered to themselves why someone like me was with someone like that. I had my own style and would wear at most some mascara. I was never one to dominate a room, and still today I can tell lots of females are more assertive and take up space and like attention, and I like them, it is not t hat, it is that I have not been like that, so I could tell with these women it has been a surprise or even an aggravation why someone looking like the one I back in the day use to date, or like my husband, would be by my side. I remember their eyes (these females), and it did not give me a good feeling. It was like this already back in school, at the discos, where I did not like how their looks, eyes, went. lost count on how many times their hair was thrown around and ended up in my face standing in a line or out on the disco floor. One time I remember it especially as one of those types was at the same work station I was at, and as I introduced myself with someone else present to show me around, the way this female looked at me and could hardly say hello was quite something, and the eyes were quite something. I was to be later told that some thought I was a "natural beauty" who did not need "any paint", and that it was this that could be seen as intimidating, even if I did not get what the heck was going on, having before then most my life been seen as a tomboy, apparently. Still those eyes, the looks, I remember well, why they had it in for me like that, not a good feeling.

When I was younger I remember I was at my father's grandparent's residence and there were lots of old photos, framed there, and I took out the ones I thought had something up with their eyes. My dad would tell me the one I picked out were ones with psychic abilities(!). I can still remember their eyes in the photographs.

I have thought it always to be very difficult to look a particular someone in the eyes, this is someone I believe is narcissistic. It is as if I can see the damage. It has surprised me lots of other people do not seem to react. I once asked carefully someone else as I could not phantom that someone getting pass, getting through the system without being detected, that I was right, already at childhood there was sadism involved etc. I still do not want to see a photo even of this person because the eyes are just so damaged, this while some others can think this person is so charming, not aware of the manipulation and the other sides of that someone. The energies around this someone I could too tell right away, I can't put words to it.