Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-09-2015, 09:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Lots of cups

Im going a bit mental these days haha as the person I'm interested in has gone silent again! So I asked the cards why he hadn't replied again, 8 of wands fell out while shuffling, and got 6of cups, knight of cups and ten of cups..
I'm a bit confused. Does it mean he has the happy memories about the past with me, but the emotional relationship with me is over?
Old 10-09-2015, 09:08 AM
Master
Maybe it's too easy.
Usually when a guy goes cold, it simply means he's lost interest.
To me both 6 of cups and Knight of Cups can mean reaching out. I'd certainly not reach out anymore. Let him come to you. Or not. Then you move on.
Old 10-09-2015, 09:11 AM
Newbie ;)

I know, I know.. He probably lost his interest, I was just curious to see what the cards say about it. I'm certainly not contacting him.
Old 10-09-2015, 10:02 AM
55Degrees

I agree with FairyCrystal.

Without any specific positions I'd say Knight of Cups isn't really going anywhere, he's got his memories of you but he's possibly found he's quite content how he is at present, as the Knightmid turned from the 6 and facing the 10.
The 8 of Wands (if you read fall out cards), I think you'll be over this pretty soon (if you aren't already)
Old 10-09-2015, 02:15 PM
Master
I see the Knight of Cups moving quickly (8 of Wands), possibly pursuing somebody else or just his own happiness in general (10 of Cups). The 6 of Cups represents his past with you and all the good times you had together. The Knight of Cups is turning his back from the 6 of Cups and moving toward the 10 of Cups. I wouldn't take it personally. Some things are just not meant to be. When one door closes, another opens. There may be a better guy waiting in the wings

Last edited by Awakened Queen : 10-09-2015 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for your replies! I actually had a premonition that things were too good to be truth! Time to move on :-)
Old 14-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Newbie ;)

My god, that guy does my head in haha. He got in touch and dissapeared again, so i did a lil reading asking what happens if i text to him - knight of cups. What happens if i do nothing - nine of cups. Im confused. Nine of cups is a wish card or be careful what you wish for.. which is better knight of cups or nine of cups?
Old 17-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Master
Color All you need is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginciagin
My god, that guy does my head in haha. He got in touch and dissapeared again, so i did a lil reading asking what happens if i text to him - knight of cups. What happens if i do nothing - nine of cups. Im confused. Nine of cups is a wish card or be careful what you wish for.. which is better knight of cups or nine of cups?
I always see the Knight of cups as a very romantic card, cups being the element water-the emosions
Nine is before 10 the 10 is complesion so the 9 is holding back.
Old 17-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking

I will hold back I think, we both will hold back then I guess :-)