Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 02:08 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodylisious32
Hi RED SKY,
I once made a video on my mobile phone, but not for this purpose, but when i played the video back to myself, there was a mans voice on my phone, , yet there was only me in the room, that gave me such a shock , i never used my phone again, i still have it put away, but bought a new phone, soon after, lol.
that was my 1st encounter with direct voice, as now i hear without the use of a mobile , whisperings etc....although these are now getting louder, and my ears are getting sharper, pickin up on any sound.
MUCH LOVE AND LIGHT.
XXXKEZXXX.
that must be fun everyonce in awhile if im somewhere generally with my mom or uncle ill hear somethin then ask them if they herd it usially they dont and what i see around makes little sence to audio (i allready know i have good ears without well anythin i can hear a highpitched beeping when everyone else has to eighter focus or relax to hear it kinda freeky if not usted to it but ive had it fer aslong as i can rember)
Old 02-11-2006, 02:19 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy
I don't know much about psychokinesis to be honest...I know I spent ages as a child trying to move a pencil or paper cup through the power of my mind...heh! Obviously I didn't get very far...it was frustrating and I'd get bored pretty quickly. lol

I do however believe that the power of the mind is very underrated...We have so much more power locked up inside us than many people realise and I think that we can do anything if we set our minds to it.

We definately have the power to move objects in fact we have the power to do anything, go anywhere, change anything....it is only our own hang ups that hold us back...It's only our own beliefs in what we are capable of that stop us from achieving all kinds of amazing things.

The main thing is the intent behind what we want to achieve (be it moving a pencil or shapeshifting) ....we have to want it enough...if we want it enough, at a deep enough level then it will happen.

So I'm guessing that my attempts at moving the pencil as a child didn't work as I didn't really want it to happen on a deep enough level....if I tried it...knowing what I do now...maybe the outcome would be different. Who knows.....

I hope that made sense...I'm not good at explaining what I mean or what I'm thinking! lol It's a blonde thing!

Betty Shine is a god....okay I could be exaggerating there but it was one of her books that really got me started on my path, that gave me the tools to really get going......so....all hail betty shine! lol
ohh that sounds fun shapeshifting wuld that be on what level?? (me gooin crazy but itd be fun ta literally take a catnap durin class course id have a little thing riggedup ahead of time and alert my teachers) more serious note really soiunds fun--ont know what im thiniin past just wanna get school over with so i dont have ta deal with so much ignorance
Closed Thread