Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-10-2022, 03:18 AM
asearcher

Mental or spiritual?

second version first was a book sorry about that.

in the romantic relationships i've been in and am in i have felt as if i have taken on their -how should i put it- their elements, their energies, issues, their junk, integrated into mine.

i can not say if that is because i am highly sensitive, if i feel low because of it - if it is then mental, and/or if it is something spiritual, "knowing", energies gets "rubbed off"?

right now i am going through a rough path within myself because of old issues in my relationship that i wish to spare him. we've been through it. no need to be through it again. i don't want to worry him. He's doing well now. I want him to continue doing well. We've been through enough as it is, and I think where he is now within himself is a blessing, couldn't be more happy for him.

in a past relationship i got to be in a similar way. i withdraw when i get like this, depressed or unhappy, when i can not figure out if it is the relationship, or if it is me. by now i suppose i am this expert on withdrawing. i never do it to hurt someone but i can't honestly function a different way when i get like this and so i think it is best to withdraw. on the surface i can function well but if i am unlucky the partner detects my withdrawal.

they suspect i was already having a depression while in my past relationship, that was our second time around and i tried to get past our past issues but couldn't. i did not protest when he thought we should have a trial separation and very quickly i knew i wanted a real break up. He did not want that. He could not decide that on his own. I did not need his permission. I was not to miss him at all. We did not have the sort of connection and I did honestly not like the kind of person he was, not just to me but to others. I learned too that the reason I had been unhappy was because of him, our relationship, on my own, away from him I felt like the old good me once he left me alone. Because of how he was, my reactions to it, I finally had caught panic attacks, anxiety, which was unknown to me before, didn't know what that was. That alone told me how unhealthy, mentally, this relationship had been on me. There was just no way I wanted ever to have anything to do with him, even when he tried, after that.

I wish there were times I was not so sensitive but I can't help it. I was born this way. My dad was sensitive too, that is at least where we think I got it, inherit it. There is no cure. Has it's pro and cons. The downside to it is that I am more vulnerable to being emotionally overworked, exhausted, sometimes this is confused with depression with highly sensitives, and to anxiety. I know when I have been single I have been happy. Know I have been happy too while in relationships, been stable.

Most of the relationships I have had (not the romantic kind) but with family, friends, co-workers have been solid and just fine. I am used to getting along with people and me generally liking people and them seemingly, or me knowingly, them liking me. If there is a problem I know most things can be sorted out. So to me I sort of expected that my love life would be just as smooth, but it hasn't been so.

I can't say if I am too sensitive to be in any kind of romantic relationship or if it depends on who it is with. Right now, if I should be fair, I do not think I should be in a romantic relationship, because of how I am right now, yet I am in one.

Even if he has hurt me, made me insecure in the past, I don't want to hurt him in the present, the present him. The present him is great. I love him, but I still withdraw, as long as I have trouble dealing with something - I withdraw. I don't withdraw all the time, but I withdraw more than usual. I can too be fine but then I slip right back and it starts all over again. I am aware I am now the one doing this to myself, no one else is, he isn't. He has said he knows now how much it has hurt me so he would never want to do it again. He tells me we have to get pass it and that he is doing what ever he can to make that happen and that he understand if it takes time. I don't want to place this on his shoulders, it is not on him to try to drag me out of this.

Anyways SO my question was is there someone who has felt the partner's feelings, views, what it now is, take over, you feeling them, and they can even become part of your own sickness in a way? I don't know if this thing i got makes it something spiritual, like a "gift" or if it is my own reactions, then guessing mentally? If others been through this - how does it feel for you and what do you think it has been or is for you?

Last edited by asearcher : 20-10-2022 at 03:10 PM.
Old 20-10-2022, 03:38 PM
Master
In sickness and health- my tf connection… by the time remote viewing, telling the future with day ja vo ,or telepathic connections- blending of the energy’s and melding as one- by time jumping has occurred through reincarnation- I guess the soul doesn’t want to die- I feel turned on / switched on for life and could easily not sleep but sleep comes.. eventually… after all the magic and entanglement it sort of rubs off on you - but I’m still yet to do half of these but most of these I’ve experienced in life!! It gets tiring…. But we still keep on because the connection never sleeps it’s just always upgrading until we die at the same time or from the other one dying- that’s equal to us merging fully at the atom…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 20-10-2022, 11:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Anyways SO my question was is there someone who has felt the partner's feelings, views, what it now is, take over, you feeling them, and they can even become part of your own sickness in a way? I don't know if this thing i got makes it something spiritual, like a "gift" or if it is my own reactions, then guessing mentally? If others been through this - how does it feel for you and what do you think it has been or is for you?

I feel like it is just I'm very sensitive to the energy fields people use, and I've been through enough in other lives to know in general what the various types of energies go with in terms of activities... it isn't really magic or anything it is just not having so thick of a skin that I can be blissfully oblivious to the energies others are living in and thus what others want...

I've always felt like people have wants for what they want me to be like, and it is VERY difficult to resist the feelings they have about that when I'm around one person or another. I probably couldn't do it, if left to my own devices I tend to just settle into whatever the strongest feeling around me is, except people were pulling me in all sorts of opposite directions and in the end I couldn't take it any more... so I started having to turn people away and that HURT.

I've never really had a romantic partner but I expect due to the closeness the expectations would be much worse for me... In other times I used to always want to do stuff like try to live up their expectations so they wouldn't leave me lol... very disfunctional... and since I can't possibly do that now I wouldn't even know how to begin to relate.

Sigh.
Old 21-10-2022, 08:55 PM
Master
When you open your heart to another person you literally allow that person to come in, and you and that person can become enmeshed. There is definitely a taking on of the other persons’ energies, they take residence within you.

Now there are people who resist this kind of enmeshment. They can have sex with a person, or an open mouth kiss with a person, and it is only physical for them. While other people may have an exchange of energies, they may kiss with their soul, or even transfer their mental state to the other person.

Lots of people are empathic and they don’t even know it. They feel on a very deep level and easily blend with someone they are romantically involved with. The only thing is if this is a mutual experience or is it one sided; do they feel what you feel?