Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 24-05-2016, 07:17 AM
Newbie ;)

hy everyone

so..i did a tarot reading, 2 cards, for the question 'is there anyting good for me and him in the future?', and i got the judgement upright and the magician reversed...i am a bit confused...anyone any idea? yhnak you!
Old 24-05-2016, 07:55 AM
Master
the Judgment card has a finality about it, and in a good way;
completion of a project, leading to a desired outcome.
the reversed Magician is warning of misapplied energies.

the power of the Magician is in your hands to use, so choose
a worthy focus for that power to animate.

you've done the work of finding a suitable partner, now decide
jointly on what your union will be all about [make it be about
something that would benefit the whole universe, not just
yourselves as if against everything else]. (this is assuming that
your guy is up to speed on your thinking)

the future is unwritten, and you can make of it what you will.
Old 24-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the Judgment card has a finality about it, and in a good way;
completion of a project, leading to a desired outcome.
the reversed Magician is warning of misapplied energies.

the power of the Magician is in your hands to use, so choose
a worthy focus for that power to animate.

you've done the work of finding a suitable partner, now decide
jointly on what your union will be all about [make it be about
something that would benefit the whole universe, not just
yourselves as if against everything else]. (this is assuming that
your guy is up to speed on your thinking)

the future is unwritten, and you can make of it what you will.
thank you...it sounds so..impossible, since he is refusing any contact with me at the moment, i got magician before, also upright, in a reading about this situation, but still i am not bale to understand how can i make things happen , since i am beeing blocked by him....so weird...
Old 25-05-2016, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorefabian
thank you...it sounds so..impossible, since he is refusing any contact with me at the moment, i got magician before, also upright, in a reading about this situation, but still i am not bale to understand how can i make things happen , since i am beeing blocked by him....so weird...

yeah, if he's not working towards the same things and he's blocking your
energy flow, you'll not get to a satisfying place.
look for situations in which you can contribute in a positive, constructive
manner. the circumstances of this specific situation are looking to be at a
standstill, and the best you might do now is probably to withdraw your
energy from it.
Old 25-05-2016, 09:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
yeah, if he's not working towards the same things and he's blocking your
energy flow, you'll not get to a satisfying place.
look for situations in which you can contribute in a positive, constructive
manner. the circumstances of this specific situation are looking to be at a
standstill, and the best you might do now is probably to withdraw your
energy from it.
by that you mean letting go for good, or just going on with my life for now, and waiting for some sort of a change in the situation?
Old 25-05-2016, 11:15 AM
Master
Well ... I'm thinking with Justice in an alleged relationship ... will mean it is mostly from the head, fair, just, but cold. The Magician reversed say to me that the heart of a nice relationship is missing, that the life has been (or will be) sucked out of it.
It will make you feel restrained, cut off from any lust for life, it'll be cold. Lacking luster and passion. It will not nurture you (what a healthy relationship should do), nor him I guess.

If that's what you want, go for it, if you prefer a loving and nurturing partner and relationship, one that will make you happy, let go and get on with your life.
Heartache always seems like major disaster when you're going through it, but it is relatively short. An unhealthy relationship will bring you pain that lasts for years.
And apart from that, you shouldn't have to make things happen when you're right for each other. That's not love, but more an indication you fear letting him go.

Good luck
Old 25-05-2016, 11:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Well ... I'm thinking with Justice in an alleged relationship ... will mean it is mostly from the head, fair, just, but cold. The Magician reversed say to me that the heart of a nice relationship is missing, that the life has been (or will be) sucked out of it.
It will make you feel restrained, cut off from any lust for life, it'll be cold. Lacking luster and passion. It will not nurture you (what a healthy relationship should do), nor him I guess.

If that's what you want, go for it, if you prefer a loving and nurturing partner and relationship, one that will make you happy, let go and get on with your life.
Heartache always seems like major disaster when you're going through it, but it is relatively short. An unhealthy relationship will bring you pain that lasts for years.
And apart from that, you shouldn't have to make things happen when you're right for each other. That's not love, but more an indication you fear letting him go.

Good luck
I don t seem to be able to move on, it s been 6 months now since i am trying to.....just feeling like loosing my mind...
Old 25-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
by that you mean letting go for good, or just going on with my life for now, and waiting for some sort of a change in the situation?

i figure to let go completely is the thing to do.
the situation isn't good as is, and if you hold onto it, it can't change.

Quote:
I don t seem to be able to move on, it s been 6 months now since i am trying to.....just feeling like loosing my mind...
lose the attachment you've developed, that'll allow you to have a better feeling restored.

imagine yourself as a gardener. you have a patch of ground that needs some loving attention.
when the bad feelings come, sprinkle loving water on that ground. prune the hedges that are
preventing the warm sunshine from entering that hidden grove. take out the weeds and make
room for new seedlings to sprout up.