Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-04-2016, 02:13 AM
Experiencer
Phalic Dream

Hello!

I had a bit of a crude dream and have looked up dream dictionaries with no real results.
In the dream, I was nude and had male genitalia (I am a woman) while laying in an odd room, in a unknown bed. The odder thing was that I was aware that I was a woman as I exclaimed in my head that I was so lucky to have been able to have male genitalia and still keep my female genitalia.
More stuff happened but that's kinda embarrassing. ^_^;

Anyways, I've been looking through various dream dictionaries and they all talk about sexual desires, money and being more aware of masculinity especially for women to dream of having male genitalia.
The thing is I don't resonate with any of these as I've always considered myself a man in waking life (though have never transitioned) so I have been more than aware of my masculine side.
I'm not so sure about sexual desires as I have not been sexually attracted to anyone in almost a year. Though if it's true about money (I read that the size tells of coming in to money. The larger the better so I hit the jackpot in the dream!) I would like to know if there is any validity to this claim.

Speaking of money, today I got some debt relief, but not sure if itwas the dream sharing good news with me.

Any insights?

Many loving thanks!
Old 06-04-2016, 02:58 AM
Suspended

Perhaps your dream is your conscious desire to want to transition as a man physically?
Old 06-04-2016, 02:59 AM
Yaoughta

Dream like this are natural and common. They can represent balanced energies or desires or a few other things. Since you had both male and female genitalia, it probably represents a good balance of male and female energies. If erect, it can mean that you're using your male energy to penetrate the universal womb with your desires, sort of like plating a seed of thought. If you've been working to manifest more prosperity, it could relate to that. Otherwise, look to how you felt about things the day of the dream to see if you can make any association.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Suspended
As a female, you feel it is odd to have male genitalia, thus the odd room. This sort of thing is unknown in real life, thus the unknown bed. The embarrassing stuff is probably the emotional essence of the dream, showing how you were feeling. You feel as a man in real life because somehow you feel you are different. This may relate to how your were treated as an child.
Old 07-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
Perhaps your dream is your conscious desire to want to transition as a man physically?

Maybe...
I've been actively living as a woman these past two years, and I am over it!

Thank you, Somnia!
Old 07-04-2016, 12:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Dream like this are natural and common. They can represent balanced energies or desires or a few other things. Since you had both male and female genitalia, it probably represents a good balance of male and female energies. If erect, it can mean that you're using your male energy to penetrate the universal womb with your desires, sort of like plating a seed of thought. If you've been working to manifest more prosperity, it could relate to that. Otherwise, look to how you felt about things the day of the dream to see if you can make any association.

I have been working on manifesting prosperity. I'm graduating from university so I've been doing all I can to get out and find something better once I do.

Was really happy after that dream. I was kinda wishing it would come true. Wishful thinking!

Thank you, Yaoughta!
Much appreciated for taking your time out to give me insight.
Old 07-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
As a female, you feel it is odd to have male genitalia, thus the odd room. This sort of thing is unknown in real life, thus the unknown bed. The embarrassing stuff is probably the emotional essence of the dream, showing how you were feeling. You feel as a man in real life because somehow you feel you are different. This may relate to how your were treated as an child.

Hello Thunder Bow,

It really all was an odd dream when you see yourself as a hermaphrodite. In real life it is impossible, I would think, as it's usually something you're born as not something you magically get. So I definitely do see it as one of my more peculiar dreams. I didn't mind it so much when I awoke, but describing it is a lot more difficult!

In real life, most people would describe me as "weird" so a sense of feeling different is common. Within my family I am the odd ball out, but this worked to my advantage as my parents did not know how to handle me and thus have given me more freedom than most of my peers had with their own families.

Thank you for the insight.
Once again it really resonates with me.