Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Experiencer
Three Fishing Holes

I had a dream that I was walking in the woods, and I came up to three fishing holes. In each of them was an animal. I can't remember what animal the first one had (maybe a dog or a deer), but the center hole had a rabbit, and the last one had a cat. They were paddling with half of their bodies out, holding on to the outside trying to escape.
The fishing holes looked like perfect circles, and the ice was white, but not see-through. As I saw the animals paddling, I thought that maybe the rabbit was having trouble because it's leg were too long. I'm not sure which animal I decided to help first. I remember trying to pull the cat out, but as soon as I extended my hand to help it, it jumped out as if it were no trouble. I exclaimed to it that he was most likely faking it.
The rabbit, as I thought it was struggling the most, I grabbed by the ears, and held it in my arms. It looked like it was sleeping.
The last animal, I can not remember, but I remembered thinking that it was in no danger, and it could get out on its own like the cat did (which sounds mean to me as I think about it).

I was reading that cats and rabbits pertain to sexuality. The only thing I could not find information about was the fishing holes.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Pathfinder
Are you facing some big choices? I looked in one of my books and it said there is a situation you may be trying to "catch" something. To me with the 3 holes it seems there are choices and you have to decide which is best.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:51 PM
Experiencer
Thank you for your response, Mysticvic,

That I can think of, there is no big choice at the moment.
But it is funny because I got a reading not too long ago that also told me that I have choices to make. But the reading had to do with my love life. Not sure what choices yet, as I'm in calm waters as of right now.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Pathfinder
Well calm is good believe me my life is chaos atm....keep jotting your dreams down maybe more info will come later - keep me posted. :)
Old 06-07-2015, 04:59 PM
Experiencer
I hope every thing works out for you, and that it's a tiny chaotic phase.

Thanks again, and I will tell you if anything comes.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:33 PM
Suspended
The dreams is like pulling parts of your self out of the bag, so to speak. The Cat is the part of your self that can do things on its own, with out any help. The rabbit the the part of your self that you give comfort to. The dog or deer animal, is the part of yourself you feel, that it can take care of it self.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Thunder Bow,

I didn't even think about the feeling part.
I think it makes sense with the "cat's out of the bag" and "pulling the rabbit out of the hat". Because of the fishing holes, I would have never seen it this way.