Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-06-2015, 01:12 PM
Experiencer
Leeches

Hello,

Had a weird nightmare about leeches. Looking at dream interpretations, I saw that some of them said to be careful as something bad may happen.

In the dream, I was crossing a split river. The side of the river I was crossing was sunken, and looked like a waterfall. In the water, there were fish and leeches. The leeches were white and red. They actually reminded me of lampreys due to their color, except they were the size of leeches. I jumped down of the rocks and tried crossing the river. It wasn't very long, as it was circular, but the leeches were every where. In the middle of the water there was a circular stone that protruded out. It had things on it, and some more leeches. As I was crossing it, I didn't have shoes on, and had shorts on (I never wear shorts in waking life).
When I was trying to hop around the rocks, Leeches started jumping on my legs. There were some small ones that would attach underneath my feet. Along with me was my mom, a man, and a child--both of which I did not know. They easily crossed the river, as they had taken a different path from me. They stood above on the waterfall, waiting for me to cross.
The leeches that had attached to me, I started to rip off of me. I kept trying to cross and decided to go to the middle rock. As I jumped to the rocks, more leeches attached to my legs. I stabilized myself on the rock with things. There was a wooden block, so I decided to remove the leeches on this rock to avoid getting more on me. They seemed dry and lifeless, compared to the ones jumping on me. I then began taking of the leeches on my legs. The last one I took of, it was too attached me that when I took it off, it's skin was still attached to me. It filled up with some blood, but more with some yellowish, clear liquid that I thought was puss. Once it was too filled up, the liquid gushed out without seeming to stop. I started to feel faint. I looked up at my mom and told her that I felt weak and smiled nervously. I woke up after I said that.

Some dream interpretations mostly noted to be careful of people around me. I wasn't too worried, as I'm not surrounded by friends, but I have started working. I haven't had the best interactions with my coworkers, and have wondered if I'm to look out for them.

Any help is appreciated!
Old 19-06-2015, 05:00 PM
Suspended
There are some people in your life that are Leeching off of you. At home and at work. You probably can indentify who they are.