Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-04-2022, 01:21 PM
backhere

Anyone had the same experience? What do you think of it?

i’m feeling this intense attraction towards someone. it’s very recent (not even 2 months yet since first noticing him). but i feel this is a significant connection. i feel physical pain when thinking about him and tenderness towards him. i wasn’t supposed to go where i first saw him in person, i already had a crush on someone else totally different from him. he represents a part of my life i had just left behind. now i feel this pull. this must mean something. can you confirm he’s my twin flame or part of my soul group or something like that? interesting things have been happening. i never dreamed about this new person, but i used to have dreams in the past about someone else i believed was my twin flame. now i’m reading them and it looks like i was dreaming about this new person this whole time. things he does and says in real life are things i dreamed about. and it’s all very specific and personal to us. but since i didn’t know him yet back then, i feel like he appeared disguised as the other person. it’s like the dreams are coming true and he’s continuing them. it’s all
connected. did i predict everything? what this could possibly mean? are we supposed to help each other on our journeys? the universe already drew my attention to him, but what am i supposed to do now?

ps. if you give readings regarding this topic you can send me a private message. thank you.
Old 28-04-2022, 01:35 PM
backhere

ps. this all happened when i had moved on from these labels, astrology, tarot, etc. i was focused on new interests, had new hobbies and was feeling happy with them. they gave me a new purpose. this new thing that’s happening looks like a test, but the coincidences are too specific to be ignored. i didn’t see the person i dreamed about doing those things in real life, but in less than 2 months this new person is doing everything that i dreamed, it’s uncanny to say the least. it’s not like i’m looking for some kind of meaning, it just happens. when i see him doing something in real life i immediately remember a dream. we have parallels in our lives and i found out we shared the same vision. it’s crazy. do i have psychic powers? am i being guided by some higher power? it’s not like i will be acting on impulse upon my intuition and gut feelings (for various reasons), but i’m just so curious about this strange phenomena.
Old 28-04-2022, 02:21 PM
Master
Strange phenomenon it is~ dreams are a way of communicating and downloading from the astral planes~ deeper into the matrix we are connect by higher dimensions- alternate worlds, entanglement and twin flame &. Soulmates phenomenon…

Dreams are hard to process because the go so quickly out of the field of logic, processing them could take centuries just to upload and download information that’s been guaranteed by physics and the laws of the universe and so much more we don’t understand … and so much more to find out about..

While others probably weren’t dreaming with you at that time you dreamt (the could of been awake) they were still filled with a buzzing and noice , frequency.. and that’s being channeled through the dimensions.. everything is real time and the higher self is over the quantum mechanics in a continuum so vast it spreads as far as the alternative worlds: you didn’t see this as you were born but you were born into it. “” … fell from your higher self and living reincarnation to become whole from this mirror of singularity and observer “”….

Information faster than light with entanglements and if god observered it our entanglement would decay as seen with science and experiments.. in the field of photon entanglement..

So some where because each decision leads to a choice a choice leads to being one with both the decisions you are in both states at the same time in that universe alone you split from the decision of the self/ you witnessed it your self deciding… every aspect of information is useful …

Those dreams could be the imaginative history of our lesson in life and the gifts it’s got to offer us.. dreamed about in physics.. to allude us or educate us..

Some they have seen with their own eyes.. some we see with our own..

Attraction is different for everybody and it’s not time constrainted, that saying..

You could well be linked my phenomenon.. spooky actions at a distance and gifts from your higher self to perceive in dream..

I have dreams with my soulmates constantly.. some times we hug other times we hold each other.. or I hold her.. the latter.. it based on conventional ideas because I’ve seen her.. but dreaming of a few of my soulmates and getting to get intimate and just see them is out of this world.. it’s my world and wouldn’t give it up for nothing.. it’s my desires come true.. I was born for it.. we are alike in everything.. even where I was born and my image and ancestry.. pointing to we are flames.. she can run and the chase is on but it’s only the limit of the future.. eventually she will receive information of the dreams and she will know her self and come looking for me.. she’s always in my dreams and tells me information like alternate worlds and selfs that’s just egos of the higher self~ her higher self!

We work and we play harder..

Then there’s pain..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 29-04-2022, 02:26 PM
backhere

It seems like I’m under some kind of spell. I feel like a rat in a laboratory, a part of an experiment.
Old 29-04-2022, 04:17 PM
Master
Physics and the world can seem like that-

Dreams can feel like that: the days ahead of sleep like a zombie doing over and over again can feel like that

But we mustn’t give up- there’s only forward and continuum- narrow is some perception of life narrow is singularity?? But the future we live for and when it comes around the future we live for again and so forth!

Hope you feel better and can come to terms with your perceptions?

Old 30-04-2022, 02:05 PM
backhere

these feelings are like a drug. now that i re-read what i wrote, i realized i was not very clear. i fell hard for this new person while still having a crush on another person. but this crush is not so intense and there aren’t any “supernatural” occurrences. but it opened up a new path. before this crush, there was someone else (the person i had lots of dreams about). it was very intense and “supernatural” like this new one. now i know the difference between a “normal” crush and an intense connection that brings supernatural occurrences.
Old 30-04-2022, 04:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by backhere
. now i know the difference between a “normal” crush and an intense connection that brings supernatural occurrences.

Yes, I have some soulmates and each connection is different: I also have a twin flame but that doesn’t mean I end up with the twin flame I feel it strongest with my soulmate- my twin flame came like a biological twin but from my atom.. the other half of me it was premature but she’s in suspended animation at the moment my other soulmates are celebrities of some kind- but I’m the ying to their yang- my twin flame looks like my soulmates and I’m like a guy version of them/ my birth place (the abyss) I inherited avartas- and I resonate with the direction.. looking like the stereotype of the abyss- finite in direction: I’m native naturally.. have double, triple photon so forth..

My celebrity soulmates keep blogs and I get to see them often I dream of them constantly.. they are different from one another but I know there’s more of just one self: this is higher up the hierarchy… it’s a atom account thing where they are soulmates twin flames of my being as a whole not some ego relegated thing : so which observer or ego will be with whom as there are finite parts of me with alternate world universes and so forth.. as long as I’m with them.. it’s more than attraction and fancying that’s a large part of it.. it’s how it feels like coming home.. that I’m completely from this concoction of a universe!!

The difference is a lesson for you to get to know the self- it makes you understand the self in ways becoming your best friend from just a observer.. can do, in ways make you into a relationship with your self (but that’s probably the ego saying I AM WITH THEM- it doesn’t matter if it’s my particular observer just the self - I’m quite loose with the feelings because they are imprints of my birth right and I’m just a avarta of the self- the self indeed, I will get to know how it feels as I work for it in all universes for it to become supreme with my soulmates and twin flame!

Old 07-05-2022, 10:54 PM
backhere

Yeah, there are deep soul connections which are not supposed to be a conventional/traditional relationship, like marriage, kids, etc. Sometimes we can influence and inspire people from a distance, make them change their perspective on something, try a new path, etc. The possibilities in this multiverse are infinite. I believe I already inspired others, but that’s only my intuition or imagination. I’ll never know for sure I guess, never received any confirmation in the 3d/physical world. The universe wants me to drop my ego: no validation, no response. Being a life path 33, I believe my mission is to be an inspiration for others while learning to be happy alone. It’s not an easy master number, it’s the rarest one actually. And no signs that it will be reduced to the number 6.