Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-04-2022, 09:24 PM
Master
I had a fair good friends growing up mostly in the church~ we rebelled a bit.. but later got on the right path [I seemed to drift further into disparity] they never questioned me.. we seem to have moved on now- once I lived with my friends also—-

It’s great your friends are there for you including how smelly your shoes are!

That’s what life’s about!

True friendship is hard to find, hold on to it..

I seem to drift —- I’m probably not ready for true soulmates friendship yet, I’ve seen a few go by and regretted not saying nothing??!

If it’s meant to be it will find a way..

I learnt you have to be your own friend first… something I’m working on… I find reincarnation to bring me closer to the self~bad I get to know my self as a singularity… the pressure of twin flame & children and my monody and nostalgia for competence: how brooding and aloof I am- how I need time and ‘time out’ —- balance is the key , I know I will attract again when the time is right.. reminds me of soup- or hitch hiker guide .. wayside…

I’m trying to master pain as a singularity but not fathomed for it’s aloofness we are alike in some context but I believe it more enlightened- a master it’s self, there for me to realise as it has realised …

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-04-2022, 11:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I think you and I would make good friends. See you in a month for coffee lol..

I think part of opening up is that everyone’s your friend. Lol. It’s sounds strange but I’ve gone from being closed off and fearful to being fully open and without fear.

I am not 100 percent clear on how to quote within the forum guidelines so I have just taken a few points out from your writing

I like that thought that you're working with "everyone is my friend", I actually feel a bit that way when ordering a coffee or grocery shopping or meeting new people. It gets a bit complicated when I start to worry about being manipulated or harmed by others, however I am wondering if some of that has more to do with the fear of my own power to be clear and direct about who I am and sure of what is right for me.

Simplicity is a useful and wonderful thing, weirdly enough a lot of depth can grow from it

I feel like simplicity goes alongside having more realistic expectations of people in my own case anyway.

It does sound nice to have a best friend and partner through life and I guess that is quite a natural human desire for many haha... I am wording that a little strangely.

I probably also started this thread in part because of some of the recent feelings of disappointment I have experienced and how, not being true to my own self has led me to make some poor relationship choices, some of it has been environmental though and it makes me wonder what a shift in my environment might bring.

The silver lining, through it all, I opened up to nurture other kinds of connections as a way to feel supported with others through life's ups and downs.
Old 25-04-2022, 11:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13

True friendship is hard to find, hold on to it..

I seem to drift —- I’m probably not ready for true soulmates friendship yet, I’ve seen a few go by and regretted not saying nothing??!

I’m trying to master pain as a singularity but not fathomed for it’s aloofness we are alike in some context but I believe it more enlightened- a master it’s self, there for me to realise as it has realised …

Hi,

I feel like that is probably the jist of it, be grateful for those connections while they are in our lives.
My parents are quite old now and I find myself softening a lot to them because of that thought of saying goodbye to them one day.

So, I am holding onto them more tightly with a loose grip haha. As in, making a point to listen and remember their soul essence I guess and what they have to share.

I don't like being alone but I learned to cope with it quite well. I guess it is that singularity/identity within community that many people would like to feel.

It's like you mention though, there is a time to be alone and a time to connect.

Aloofness is not necessarily a problem? I tend to be very aloof until I build trust and rapport with others.
Old 26-04-2022, 02:10 PM
Master
Aloofness can tend a problem ~ saves your heart getting hurt—- a great time consumer …

As long as your got a grip , that’s all that counts…

I agree; you have to be content with the self and what life is- because at large considering reincarnation and all the pain of death and heartache… everything else is a cascade.. I mean it isn’t : but it seems it’s there to distract you - but distraction is a good thing when people really care… when your connected the pain diminishes… at least not totally but at least a promise

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-04-2022, 04:43 PM
Experiencer
Friendships are quite precious to me. I only have a few, but I doubt I could handle more than that. And as JustBe described, I'm a rather lazy friend. I don't stay in touch, and have allowed friends to drift away for years at a time. Heck, I drift away for years a time.

The more superficial friendships are largely unimportant to me, and I've little interest in socializing or partying. I do my best to enjoy whatever I'm doing, but most social occasions are largely unimportant to me. I like meaningful one-on-one interactions - those are precious to me - but a lot of the rest is just noise. Fun noise sometimes, but that's about all. I do enjoy interacting with people though. And talking. I talk a lot.

Needless to say, I'm more apt to call someone than go visit them. Calling is nicely focused, and there's no issues with what to do.

As for intimate relationships, I've given up on them and focused on friendships instead. I don't think I'm a suitable partner for anyone. I can't even imagine another person fitting with me. That doesn't mean it won't happen. It's happened before, and it might happen again, but I'm not longing for it. I'm not alone - not anymore. My world keeps me warm, and my friends make me smile. At the moment there's very little I want that I don't already have.
Old 30-04-2022, 07:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Aloofness can tend a problem ~ saves your heart getting hurt—- a great time consumer …

As long as your got a grip , that’s all that counts…

I agree; you have to be content with the self and what life is- because at large considering reincarnation and all the pain of death and heartache… everything else is a cascade.. I mean it isn’t : but it seems it’s there to distract you - but distraction is a good thing when people really care… when your connected the pain diminishes… at least not totally but at least a promise

I don't really have a drama with my own aloofness
Nor my own sensitivity which the aloofness can offer some protection to.

There is a lot of loss in life, that is for sure. It is sometimes nice to just appreciate things and people for who they are and appreciate whatever the dynamic is within each connection I guess.

One of my friends has difficulty with managing emotions, so she has put me on ice for a bit haha. It is just a pattern with her, she'll be back soon. I don't really mind that much because I just go with the flow of her observable patterns haha.
Old 30-04-2022, 07:26 AM
Master

Weirdly enough, I can relate with your entire post Justin Passing, although I didn't write it.

Although, mine probably comes through more a feeling of fatigue from life at times, with a little bit of contentment and surrender to what is.
Old 30-04-2022, 08:51 AM
Experiencer
Surrendering to what IS is good. I make it a point to try not to argue with what IS. In fact, it's right up there with not poking the bear, since both usually lead to nose-bleeds. Spiritual nose-bleeds of course.

I've got to stop posting. I'm getting hopelessly silly. The clowns are launching an attack in my head. I guess it's bedtime, but I'm not tired. Mom - do I have to? lol