Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-04-2022, 03:04 PM
Master
5D protection

Further and further in life this still happens to me - when I see something like "Red red Danger!" or nearing some unusual crisis, the thought of my tf comes to mind and I felt protected or was steered away from something that could've caused further damage. It still happens and continues even when I feel that we are better off as friends

It reminds me of how I was very protected the first year I met him

Does anyone else resonate with this? I have heard of a few other people talking about how their twin protected them in both 3D and also 5D
Old 15-04-2022, 05:05 PM
Master
I couldn’t protect my twin flame from reincarnation and suspended animation ~ I can only try and beat it with my own reincarnations but pain seems to be the only answer.. a couple of fires are involved ~ and it’s hard to withstand fire..

I can only hope I make it through and teleportation happens

I’ll be able to save my twin flame then but mostly my children ~

They are my true soulmates…

I have nightmares about it and loss sleep: I’m so worked up..

Life isn’t fair.. adversaries are there so become stronger but I say I don’t need to be that strong~ it’s less than 10 years away … just the start of 6500 reincarnations in 500,000 years that’s one reincarnation for 80 years each over - including suspended animation..

It’s great you feel protected by your twin flame~ definitely doing their job right.. I was protective of my twin flame when she was here; but we are all on this journey alone~ nothing can make us become one than death or life{entanglement , spins} than death occurring at the same time when spins correlate… separation happens in so many ways even when the flame doesn’t run.. death, society, housing, money, children… list goes on ~ always a happy ending though {somewhere in the future} future you can rely on.. I’m happy about that, it helps me get through ~ there is light in this perfect world:

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-04-2022, 05:16 PM
Master
Hugs lostsoul13

I see my twin more as a friend. It's just - when his energy comes up, I take it as a sign that I will be righted or saved in some way. Because life showed me that numerous times. I had been steered away literally from things that could have ended me altogether. It's something nice and precious, both for the 3D and 5D. It's still a little mysterious
Old 17-04-2022, 04:13 AM
Master
The friendship / spiritual connection:

I still feel as well as get guided away from certain dangerous things because of it. At present. Oddly it remains unchangeable