Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-11-2010, 06:01 AM
Master
How has opening your third eye affected your life?

I was wondering from anyone who has also experienced this how has it affected your life? Did it change you at all. Have you ever regretted it happening?
Old 19-11-2010, 07:27 AM
otto

Hi there,
Nice to met you... Well I am more open to going places, and seeing things, and smelling, and touching, and just knowing whats going on around me more...

Which is more alarming in some ways... I seem to open up at times I don't want to so still don't have everything under control... Been trying to do a lot of meditation and see how that helps...

What about you? How is it going for you? Melanie
Old 19-11-2010, 08:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by otto
Hi there,
Nice to met you... Well I am more open to going places, and seeing things, and smelling, and touching, and just knowing whats going on around me more...

Which is more alarming in some ways... I seem to open up at times I don't want to so still don't have everything under control... Been trying to do a lot of meditation and see how that helps...

What about you? How is it going for you? Melanie
Nice to meet you too, in many ways I wish it came with an instruction manual. I defiantly perceive things different intuition is different, increased a bit. I don't really have achoice anymore about sensing energy as in seeing and feeling it. Sometimes places seem creepy that never used to be like the gaming room in a club with poker machines in. It can be draining. Heaps of weird stuff. Sleep is disturbed a lot I was having a great deal of trouble sleeping the First 2 months. Sometimes I think I can sense things about people but I'm not sure if it's just thinking itor feeling it. Jam still trying to come to terms with it all
Old 20-11-2010, 12:33 AM
Master
I hope we atre not in too much of a minority otto
Old 20-11-2010, 01:44 AM
otto

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
I hope we atre not in too much of a minority otto

Hi again,
Yes I'm surprised we haven't had more feed back on this... Well this is something that takes a lot of time and meditation to get it open...

And then once we are there, we start to learn more and more. I guess that will never end. I'm glad, we are moving some where instead of no where...
take care Mel
Old 30-11-2010, 04:35 AM
santacruz18

I have had tingling sensations at the crown and 3rd eye off and on for a few months now, when I meditate, but I feel like I just can't get "the door" open, so to speak.
Old 20-11-2010, 02:52 AM
Master
Do you get odd feelings about places and people like never before? To tell you the truth sometimes it is unwelcome. yesterday like I wrote above I was out for dinner at sailing club. walking around where the poker machines are I was around the people and the place made me feel creepy almost sick. It was ok at first then my forehead felt that small pressure where it is, then i started feeling really drained and needed out fast. That has never happened to me before. I think with this you forget you have to take the bad with the good you get a whole new set of problems to deal with. did you find that too. doyou see auras as well?
Old 22-11-2010, 04:32 AM
Master
What dpi you mean about being more open to going places Otto
Old 22-11-2010, 04:42 AM
Master
I feel when I open my third eye I can see more ghosts and spiritual things around me. I also am in very close contact with Jesus whom I've always been close to since I was a child.
Spiritlite.
Old 22-11-2010, 08:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I feel when I open my third eye I can see more ghosts and spiritual things around me. I also am in very close contact with Jesus whom I've always been close to since I was a child.
Spiritlite.
i found the same I think in some ways for me it made a coser relationship for some reason. Or a gtreater desire for one anyway with jesus. not the ghosts though Il let you have that gift lol.

Last edited by Lightspirit : 22-11-2010 at 09:58 AM.