Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-11-2011, 11:58 AM
3dnow

Compassion to sleepers (including myself)

[I mean telepathic communication]

Best I found is saying the truth directly:

"You are asleep".. Saying this and nothing else.

The effect is:

This guy loves me but what does he mean?

============================

I don't do it too frequently neither (only when needed) because that would not be serious (i.e. I am the one who is asleep)
Old 24-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Experiencer

Yes, we're all asleep. Perhaps in different frequencies than before, but alas, asleep.
There is no escape from the 3d personality. You might realize something about that, judging from your moniker, but I do not know.
I am beginning to think this awakening has been an accident. An accident of timing, that is. It might have been planned, but for a future circumstance that does not yet exist.
Surrender? Who ever and how ever says it, it only means "give up" to me. There is no other way I can think about it.
But, is 'giving up' the actual key to the door leading out? Could be, but who has the courage? Not me, not yet, not now.
Old 25-11-2011, 12:47 AM
Master
To be in the so called 3d personality, doesn't mean you have to be asleep, and if you are asleep, how do you know you are asleep.
Old 25-11-2011, 08:00 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2011
Yes, we're all asleep. Perhaps in different frequencies than before, but alas, asleep.
There is no escape from the 3d personality. You might realize something about that, judging from your moniker, but I do not know.
I am beginning to think this awakening has been an accident. An accident of timing, that is. It might have been planned, but for a future circumstance that does not yet exist.
Surrender? Who ever and how ever says it, it only means "give up" to me. There is no other way I can think about it.
But, is 'giving up' the actual key to the door leading out? Could be, but who has the courage? Not me, not yet, not now.

What is the 3d personality?

3d
Old 25-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
To be in the so called 3d personality, doesn't mean you have to be asleep, and if you are asleep, how do you know you are asleep.

My first thought to this would like being lucid in a dream. You are asleep and know you are asleep.

This goes on a idea that we are the dream of ourselves, and when we fall asleep, we are the dream of our dream selves..

Confused? me to, i just thought of that.
Old 25-11-2011, 10:28 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
My first thought to this would like being lucid in a dream. You are asleep and know you are asleep.

This goes on a idea that we are the dream of ourselves, and when we fall asleep, we are the dream of our dream selves..

Confused? me to, i just thought of that.

Not happy -> asleep

3d
Old 25-11-2011, 02:14 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice

Knowing the truth and applying it (surrendering to it) are not the same thing. so you know that you are asleep but don't know how to wake up.

I personally tasted quite awake moments but fall fell asleep again.

My truth is: If I am unhappy the problem is not the universe, it is in my head.

3d
Old 25-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Experiencer

What is the 3d personality?

3d

You're joking, of course.