Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
We all are love. Xan when you say love can be an emotion and not. I think of ego love and true unconditional love. Can you please go into a little deeper into your truth for a better understanding of where you're coming from?

I am coming from this feeling of deep warmth in my chest that is nearly constant now, this knowing of love in the silent Presence all around me and everyone, this love that needs no one lovable in order to be felt. This pure love is present in all conditions, whether we are aware in it or not.

I would not assume that all emotional love is from the ego, if that's what you meant. Ego is merely our false, need-based sense of identity which fears to be vulnerable. The true heart can sometimes shine through that cloud in deep relationships.

We could describe this in terms of the heart center or chakra. Every chakra has a surface function in relation to the outer world, and deeper dimensions. When we heal and clear our outer emotional heart of its hurt and armoring from the past we may find our inner heart more accessible.
In fact, we may by-pass the emotional heart temporarily with a heart meditation... then the inner heart heals and balances the outer.

The inner heart is where we can feel unconditional love and genuine compassion. This is where we find that being vulnerable does not lead to pain but to freedom in love.

This is our access to universal love, the source and essence of existence... and of us.

Xan

Old 20-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Docha

Xan, I enjoy these discussions very much.

I only draw you in because when you expand on what you've learned it creates understanding. :) I never assume I'm right about anything. The universe keeps me in check! Lol

I feel frustration when I am misunderstood. If someone imposes their perception of me. I do not become anyone else. I don't percieve this as a loss. Yet it still makes me sad they can't see me as I am. I am as I am. I don't need to let go of anything ... perhaps you can link loss to this?

Usually when I am happy the same physical reactions occure as when I feel love. I would link them. I feel the same love and joy watching the sunset, as I do looking deeply into tops eyes...(hehe sorrycouldnt resist)

My physical experiences don't change. This was one of the biggest challenges I have had to face in bridging the gap between the spiritual and physical. I don't understand feeling "electric" and so on. That doesn't mean I am not spiritual, just that my translation is different.

I debate to bridge the gap. The logical had lead me to the spiritual, its the only way I know how to be.
Old 20-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Master
Docha: I debate to bridge the gap. The logical had lead me to the spiritual, its the only way I know how to be.

Logic is good, as long as it's not in isolation, eh?

I feel frustration when I am misunderstood. If someone imposes their perception of me. I do not become anyone else. I don't percieve this as a loss. Yet it still makes me sad they can't see me as I am. I am as I am. I don't need to let go of anything ... perhaps you can link loss to this?

The loss may be of your hope that you will be understood and seen as you are. I think it happens quite a lot in our world.

Usually when I am happy the same physical reactions occure as when I feel love. I would link them. I feel the same love and joy watching the sunset, as I do looking deeply into tops eyes...(hehe sorrycouldnt resist)

My physical experiences don't change. This was one of the biggest challenges I have had to face in bridging the gap between the spiritual and physical. I don't understand feeling "electric" and so on. That doesn't mean I am not spiritual, just that my translation is different.

My physical experience changes with increased subtlety of feeling... and becoming aware at more subtle levels is part of spiritual awakening. Yet to come, perhaps?

Xan

Old 20-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Docha

Perhaps the physical reaction will change but I doubt it.

The reason why I doubt it will is because my spiritual world opened to me as a child, when I asked about certain 'feelings' (what I believe may be electricity, vibrations, etc) I was given plain textbook explinations for them. I grew up translating the physical experiences into physical reality.

I can feel the force...starwars was an amazing movie to my 8 year old brain! THAT is what it felt like...yet still it didn't translate to others the same. That was my 'imagination'.

With my Reiki session I didn't 'tingle' I began to feel weightless. Not because it wasn't the same...

See what I mean? My words lack the common connection of others.

I do believe there are others out their like me. I don't conform or adapt my wording because once in a while someone who is confused sees it and it clicks.

People try to 'teach' me that in which I already know. It amuses me, and I thank them. For I do become better equipped to communicate then. But, in my younger years it caused much confusion, depression and the like. It created a false sense of self...I was not deep, or smart or special etc.

I've seen some non believers that are more spiritually intune and loving than some gurus or 'teachers'.

I've derailed this thread enough though!

I've had at least three so called awakenings in this life. My last one opened my eyes about loving without condition or expectation. So perhaps the next one will change my physical reactions, never know!
Old 20-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Master
I don't conform or adapt my wording because once in a while someone who is confused sees it and it clicks.

Me too.

People try to 'teach' me that in which I already know. It amuses me, and I thank them.

Well we can't know what someone else already knows, can we? All we can do is express what we experience. Fortunately there's not one right way to be.

We just keep going... going deeper.

Xan

Old 20-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Docha

So true :)

Thank you for your patience and willingness to share though Xan!

Much love to you!
Old 20-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Master
Thank you too, Docha.

all love
Xan