Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 15-09-2023, 09:42 PM
Pathfinder

Murmuration

I have been following the uk destinations to witness murmuration of the starlings, its always fascinated me with their beautiful display, there is a link I found to the roosting in reeds, which explains their timing from September to November, but how do they fly in such quantities and never bump into each other? their timing is unique, I wonder if they plan their flight, and how they do it.. creating beautiful patterns in the sky, if anyone has observed this, and witnessed the perfect symetry like signs in the skies forming shapes of whales and other life forms, throughout history there has been a symbolic of intuition and change. This makes sense as one must use instinct and energetic sensitivity to know what is supposed to come next much like the starlings flying with hypnotic fluidity, sensing the change in direction, do we take this for granted?
Old 19-10-2023, 07:59 AM
Master

Hi, I think as human animals many take so much for granted.
But birds in particular I have learnt so much about and seen so many amazing things since moving right to the edge of the North sea 10 years ago.
The one thing I did NOT expect at the coast was the sheer volume of birds, of every variety and how many I would have in my garden.
I did of course expect to see and hear seagulls , which are in abundance , but I didn't expect to see , in my garden pigeons , **** , blackbirds, sparrows, robins etc etc.
I watch the geese flying off in a 'V' formation to warmer climates and ducks waddling about in formation complete with ducklings year after year to wherever they breed / live .
I get woken up during the summer months with a chorus so familiar that I could recognize it anywhere , and the robins of course are quite noisy all the way through the dark hours !
( I wasn't being rude with the blanked out bit ...it read t i t s )
Old 20-10-2023, 11:09 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you Angel, it seems a dream to me how you effortlessly detail your life with wildlife surrounding you, it must be so blisssful to be greeted with many flying souls, seeing and hearing their calls, and admiring their displays, they do like to put on a show dont they? Ahh living in a city yet, they have become a huge inspiration for me, and show up always when I feel alone, giving me gratitude for my success, bowing their heads, opening their wings, dancing, and singing their high chords.. even through my spiritual awakening.. through isolation, I never quite feel alone, they are always there in a distant, through the glass, I hear them, letting me know I am not alone! This is my bliss.
Old 22-10-2023, 06:25 AM
Master

I am lucky in that respect because we are surrounded by so much wildlife.
We at the beach but surrounded by mile after mile of countryside .
When we drive through the countryside we see all kinds of other birds including sparrowhawks , pheasant etc. Driving at night once the biggest owl I've ever seen flew straight towards our windscreen. It's wingspan was almost as wide as the windscreen. At the last second it veered upwards but was only a split second from been hit . I lurched forward going "Whoaaa, did you see that ?) " and I got as far as I could to the windscreen to see if I could still see it. When I looked round my husband was not there. His hands were still on the steering wheel but he had literally thrown himself into the footwell of the car with the shock of it LOL... ( such a wuss)...
..We were the local newsagents and we delivered to places in the middle of nowhere . My husband delivered to these remote places as not fair to expect the boys and girls to deliver there in the dark on bikes .
But when he first started the deliveries he got a shock . Was pitch black. No streetlights , just a very small torch . And one house had a large open porch outside front door. So he's creeping around in the dark trying to find the letterbox when there was this almighty commotion right next to him.
Turns out it was a peacock on the porch.
He belonged to the family but my husband nearly had heart failure . Over time he got to know the peacock really well. He is called Peter ( the peacock , not hubby )
It's not often that happens though is it? You deliver to a home with a peacock in the grounds !
Oh but they are JUST so beautiful when they fan their tail.