Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 29-01-2021, 11:38 AM
Master

I tried to contact Matt

The problem is that I was remembering the name wrong, instead of Matt, I asked for Mark but my intention was about the creator of this community because I used the right words, anyway, right away I heard a voice saying: I love you all..; then I asked again to see if I am actually getting something and I got the same message: I love you all..; I heard it in an audible way in my mind.

This was a very peaceful voice, very very peaceful, it was quite amazing, to get an answer so fast.
Old 31-01-2021, 05:07 AM
Master
Yep, I hear audible voices in my mind too. Only difference is I'm on medication for it. �� r.i.p Matt, god bless.
Old 31-01-2021, 08:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The problem is that I was remembering the name wrong, instead of Matt, I asked for Mark but my intention was about the creator of this community because I used the right words, anyway, right away I heard a voice saying: I love you all..; then I asked again to see if I am actually getting something and I got the same message: I love you all..; I heard it in an audible way in my mind.

This was a very peaceful voice, very very peaceful, it was quite amazing, to get an answer so fast.

Just be mindful that you don't know exactly who replied. It could have been anyone.
Old 31-01-2021, 10:14 AM
Experiencer
Yeah that is interesting. When you hear someone, how do you validate it is really that being? I could imagine Matt saying something looking at picture, but im not sure if that would be his, since this picture on forum was exposed to so many different energies and could represent alternate story?
Old 31-01-2021, 11:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Yep, I hear audible voices in my mind too. Only difference is I'm on medication for it. �� r.i.p Matt, god bless.

I only hear voices when I meditate, otherwise, I hear nothing.

Wish you good health my friend!
Old 31-01-2021, 11:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Just be mindful that you don't know exactly who replied. It could have been anyone.

Yes, it could be, except that it happened instantly, this almost never happens, I have to ask on and on.. but now the message came back in a second.

Your intention dictactes to whom you connect. I also tried to see if there are beings who have something to say for the people of this forums. I felt a huge flux of information as if there were so many who had something to say, of course, I could not understand a thing.
Old 31-01-2021, 11:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
Yeah that is interesting. When you hear someone, how do you validate it is really that being? I could imagine Matt saying something looking at picture, but im not sure if that would be his, since this picture on forum was exposed to so many different energies and could represent alternate story?

The best way to validate, in my opinion, it's to sense one's energy, it seems that we all have a unique energy footprint. I focused on the creator of this website, it could be a message from someone else, this is why I asked twice and only got a message. Another being could communicate more, there's nothing else more to add to that message. When the voice said "I love you all", it meant all people of this forum, I felt this.
Old 31-01-2021, 12:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Yes, it could be, except that it happened instantly, this almost never happens, I have to ask on and on.. but now the message came back in a second.

Your intention dictactes to whom you connect. I also tried to see if there are beings who have something to say for the people of this forums. I felt a huge flux of information as if there were so many who had something to say, of course, I could not understand a thing.

You had no prior relationship with Matt Warne and intention by itself is no guarantee contact with any specific individual will be made - no matter how quick the response. Identification of any communicator is vital before one accepts who the individual is.

I don't doubt there may be many others too who have something to say about Matt's website but that's another issue.
Old 31-01-2021, 01:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
You had no prior relationship with Matt Warne and intention by itself is no guarantee contact with any specific individual will be made - no matter how quick the response. Identification of any communicator is vital before one accepts who the individual is.

I don't doubt there may be many others too who have something to say about Matt's website but that's another issue.

You're right, but the message was meant for the people of this website, from here I draw my assumption. I felt the intention of the message, it was meant for all of us. I felt as if we were viewed as children trying to find our way back Home.
Old 31-01-2021, 03:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
You're right, but the message was meant for the people of this website, from here I draw my assumption. I felt the intention of the message, it was meant for all of us. I felt as if we were viewed as children trying to find our way back Home.

You may be understanding that message correctly but you still don't know who it came from. It can only be assumption concerning intention, its sender unknown. Your assumption might be correct but equally it might not.