Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-01-2023, 06:02 PM
Master
Lightbulb Is it me? My attraction or just hard luck?

Over Christmas period ordering things from eBay 10% of the items get lost in transit.? Is it attraction? Or hard luck? Or is it just the odds of sending with Royal Mail or another courier??

Even after Christmas, they post next working day- it leaves the sorting centre to go to my sorting centre and it just gets lost? How is that even possible??

I’ve also had evri say it’s delivered (haven’t had bad word to stay apart from long delivery times) they posted it to wrong house?

I haven’t had much luck? Is it karma? It seems to be making a nightmare for us both (sender and recipient) Humm

Do you have bad luck with couriers??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-01-2023, 08:15 PM
Administrator
No When i send for anything I usually get them. Evri are pretty good here
Amazon you have to watch. the put the parcel by the door tap the door and drive off.

Namaste
Old 11-01-2023, 12:03 AM
Master
I suggest you use a reliable courier service, doesn't seem like it's so atm. Also, get them to ring your mobile phone when the parcel is ready for dropoff.

utopiandreamchild
Old 11-01-2023, 12:54 PM
Master

No I don’t think it has anything to do with your karma because most people have been having the same trouble with the post in UK including myself.

They went on strike. My card took four weeks to reach my son. Ridiculous!
Old 11-01-2023, 03:15 PM
My mailman in the US...don't get me started - 22 years of his incompetence.
What I list I could make.

Is it karma? Well, it was me that decided to come back to earth...so, it's all part of the deal...
part of learning what is important and what's not...what you can be angry about and what you can just shrug
your shoulders about and carry on keeping your inner peace.
That's why I came here -to learn and grow in 100 things..adapting to my environment; a stranger in a strange land!
My take.

Another example that has nothing to do with past life karma...
If I decide to walk at 2 am in a bad neighborhood and get robbed...that is my karma;
Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump

Being here on earth - we subject ourselves to all sorts of things on this psycho planet!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-01-2023, 07:13 PM
Master
Oh dear!!

I got a Louis Vuitton messenger bag coming had it on eBay for 130£ it’s not much but still a dolla or two! I messaged the guy asking if could send next day delivery with Royal Mail- but he already made a evri pickup / drop off.. I’m just hoping that the guy that was on last Saturday that didn’t deliver the north face jacket- it’s expected to come Monday, I hope my usual drivers are on after that other delivery driver works the weekend shift again- at least it wasn’t a one off! It might of well had been- the proof of delivery was just the parcel it’s self- and the number on my address(the hostel has a NAME not a number for address) but my room number is without {room} but the number houses don’t go up to that particular number- so he couldn’t had sent it to wrong address just in fact we share a postcode… I’m hoping that next photo will show house if delivery.. they either accepting it knowing it’s wrong house etc or they leaving it in safe place—-

What ever it is, I have washing pods 54 pack coming and silicon toothbrushes- I’m not holding my breath that this other driver knows the address- I had no problem with them up until last week!!! The hostel is tucked away with only a small sign saying it’s name address- it the only house apart from care home across the road- oh dear my giddy days! I’m fretting..

Old 13-01-2023, 05:44 PM
Guide

I suspect it's the post at the moment.

Three Christmas cards only got to me yesterday!!

Couriers have been very hit or miss, even the normally very reliable Amazon keep changing days.

Hopefully your 'luck' will improve soon once the effect of the strikes wears off.
Old 14-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Master
I’m holding my breath- that they will do the same today as last week- yesterday they delivered my toothbrushes- and no problem but I’m holding my breathe that the same one from last week will be on and deliver it to wrong address- I got a good mind in going to said house: and seeing.. but it’s different street address..

It’s out for delivery: but nothing as of yet.. I don’t understand how they can be so incapable.. it’s utter madness that they can’t find the address.. either they kept it for them selfs or wrong address because it wasn’t delivered!!!
I don’t like using evri.. but Royal Mail lose 19% of my parcels. I ordered a camera around the 22nd a DSLR CANON D4000 for its Wi-Fi and a started camera. It shipped Christmas Eve- they were on strike would have been picked up 28th/ received nothing . I put a dispute in now- just seller out of pocket and my self!! Lucky eBay give money back.. hummm

Update** well it got delivered and I received it. Wasn’t usual delivery driver but got to me any how: better luck this time let’s hope it was one off with evri: as far as Royal Mail- all my special delivery got to my but one…

Last edited by lostsoul13 : 14-01-2023 at 06:22 PM.
Old 20-01-2023, 12:00 AM
Seeker

I am an online seller in the UK for a living. Royal Mail is only good at the moment with 1st class post, parcels and tracked/signed for services. Otherwise expect slow post from them but it usually arrives eventually.

Just problems if you live in flats they might just leave things outside and not inside with parcels! Plus no photo! So risk of them being taken or stolen.

Evri are awful at the moment, not reliable at all.

The best delivery service in the UK at the moment is DPD but is more expensive. You get what you pay for as they say :-)

During the strikes with Royal Mail only 1st class was being delivered in the run up to Christmas. The backlog was huge. They are still clearing the backlog! Once they have done that they will probably strike again!

Anyway hope you got all your deliveries ok this week Lost Soul 13. Mine are late, i think Royal Mail dont like the cold weather now! Ha ha

I also sell on Amazon who were also leaving parcels at the bottom of blocks of flats leaving them all there as a free for all from what i hear and not taking each parcel to each flat. So im getting close to giving up, need to deliver by telepathy or something ha ha :-)
Old 23-03-2023, 12:19 AM
Ascender

It’s probably Unconscious expectations. Over Christmas of 2022 and winter of 2023, the UK has had lots of strikes, staff shortages and disruptions to supply chains, causing services to malfunction. Could it be that you absorbed these kinds of messages from the news, comment sections and word of mouth, and that they have then formed unconscious expectations of things going badly?