Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Master
About intention, I’d say that as long as there is no doer doing or a seeker seeking, devoid of resistance, our receptivity to energy influx ~ when our orientation be as such, is it intent or a shift? Constant burning yearning for embracing, imbibing and assimilating divine magnetism, is it desire or simply call of our soul?

Boundaries blur. As long as we do not consciously interfere with the process of unfoldment or attempt to regulate the currents, I guess it does not matter. What seems relevant is that we are in thought rested stillness, our pure heart porous, our eagerness childlike innocence and trust and our resolve unflinching.
Old 14-05-2023, 10:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Lyacmt,

For me this is the only way to meditate…..especially forbidding intention. Difficult for me to not believe that intention is ego driven…..

I think I misunderstood the initial posts. I agree that in meditation, no intention is set. And it is resting in no-intention, and awareness, that things are done i.e. meditation.
Old 17-05-2023, 08:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYACMT
So my shared words could be deemed as a kind remind, and it is just for reference and sharing purpose, if anyone find it is nonsense, just skip it. :微笑:

It’s not that there’s any nonsense, but I myself am unsure and lack the appropriate knowledge on these matters. For most of us, I know what the advice is.

However, I asked ThatMan about intention but I was most interested in how he utilizes it in life ..l or maybe I did infer it as meditation affecting life…but perhaps that’s a point of my own inner knowledge lacking on such matters. And of course, you saw it as meditation and when I realized this is the context in which it was spoken, perhaps I should not have said anything at all. A lack of direct knowledge means I hold no position; having said that, I was always aware of the Buddhists’ advice.

And what I do agree with is it better in the spiritual pursuit to leave intention and open to love.

My apologies to ThatMan for causing confusion and unnecessary words in this thread of his.

Pixiedust
Old 18-05-2023, 02:20 PM
Master

@pixiedust It's actually ok, no problem at all :)

My advice to people is to find the power of intent for themselves and do not listen to me or others. And if you find it, use it wisely and let the divine find the best way for whatever you need to come to you, and remember, whatever you send out will come back to you, so use it wisely!
Old 18-05-2023, 11:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
@pixiedust It's actually ok, no problem at all :)

My advice to people is

Thanks, ThatMan, this had been on my mind and I had hoped I didn't affect anything so thank you

Namaste,
pixiedust

*Edited: Removed part which I realised is inaccurate for me

Last edited by pixiedust : 19-05-2023 at 09:42 AM.
Old 25-07-2023, 06:59 AM
Newbie ;)

I'd say it's a sign of progress, but I'd also advise not grasping on to these experiences.
Old 25-07-2023, 11:55 AM
Master
Not sure OP asked for advice…