Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-08-2022, 05:37 AM
asearcher

Demon? from the past?

second edition

i wonder if there is any experience of other people having landed in the lower realms after death, been found or connected to someone there and then after some time having been reborn, and found sooner or later or right from the beginning by that being?

I've had some experiences.

Last edited by asearcher : 26-08-2022 at 07:11 PM.
Old 12-09-2022, 03:34 PM
Experiencer
I would love to hear some of your experiences. Well eventually everyone that ends up in the lower realms will have to be reborn, the duration will vary. The lower realm is like a purgatory where you literally "burn" away the negative karma one had accumulated through live(s). The same can be said about the higher realms. Trying not to be reborn is the secret.
Old 12-09-2022, 06:45 PM
asearcher

Thank you AstralTraveller, I had sort of given up that anyone would reply on this thread, LOL, so happy you did, for sure.

Interesting what you write.

As for me I am apparently an old soul given when one past life was shown to me but little does it help as I keep on apparently being reborn, LOL. Then again life can be good so who am I to complain about it.

The most solid proof I have, and I know this will not be seen as solid by some but still, considering the rest LOL, it is that a medium discovered who I had by my side.

Another person, although seriously mentally ill at the time, would discover it too and not say the same for anyone else.

Even if they appeared to have different physical looks to them both (I did not see them) that is something I think can be done.

The mentally ill individual (who later recovered and could tell me of it's experiences at the time) and the other person/the medium had not met to talk to each other or compare stories and I had not said anything.

It hurt the medium in ways I can't imagine someone from the positive side would do and I still wonder if a spirit can hold such powers, if it must not have been a demon to have done that. The medium was not worried in the same sense about me as the medium claimed it had some form of likeness or love or use even for me and therefor would not do the same to me.

The mentally ill individual would experience the being communicating that if this person every tried anything to hurt me or worse this person would be killed by the being and suffer forever torment.

According to the mentally ill individual it would hear lots of noises, voices, messages from the low level realms that scattered before the wind then the being re appeared by my side as if they too were afraid of it.

When the mentally ill individual is not at the condition it was back then it is an atheist and has no interest in the after life, of demons or angels, so the way this person explained this to me afterwards was to let me know how real something so crazy could be in the condition it then was in, and not to in any way frighten me.

I've had other own personal experience where it is as if a being is with me at the lower realms and if and when other sort of creatures come near they are too scattered before the wind.

I have thought if this is a demon and if we were connected in some way if I came to the lower realms due to my own trauma, negativity, shock, bitterness, what it now was.

I had this dream but in it it was my ex and I was in the lower realms and could not move and he put dark rings on my finger as if they were engagement and wedding rings and again other createres, low scums or what name they now go under, began reaching out for me again and he swept them away with his hand as if they were just annoying bugs he could handle.

There are other stories as well. What is hard is to make sense of them and if I have come to the right conclusions. Like one time an angry spirit and much poltergeist activity was after us when young but one inch from me and everything came to an end. Another time a spirit who I think wanted to show how it was injured or killed by doing it to me, to get my attention, was also prevented, everything was surreal already and even more then.

I don't know if possible the being works through other people or not but experienced that negative energy, irritation has entered the room and some being more open to it and see it as their own when it isn't, not that much of it.

My husband has had some weird accidents I can't explain and the sound of 3 knockins which I think is someone making fun of the Christian belief: he is not into any of this so for him to tell me of the 3 knockings is not said to me for such reasons, I don't think he knows BTW what it stands for.

There is this belief that black magic has been made on me but in at least some ways, but even so it is the wrong way I fear, is to have me protected, or for me to gain success when I myself have not asked for this. I think good thoughts.

I have thought too of the theory if an ex staged, took over, a part of my life for us to be hooked up together but my higher self understood something was wrong and tried to warn me, and I got out, but that it wasn't the ex in reality, it was the demon behind, using the ex to go through as an empty vessel. I could be wrong but dont think the ex was a good person in his past life either. Everything about his life, in which family he chose to be born, it all, could very well be from someone who is thirsty for the sort of status that I can myself look at as less important, not so spiritual.

What I think it could be about is control, it wants control.

There has never been with any of the experiences I have had (not writing about everything here) as if there is a sexual and/or romantic feel to it. I can not classify what it is, more than I think it is about control. I think the roles we play here on earth and how we interact because of it is one thing, but not something that is of interest to the being. I know some easily can imagine or think this is about some dark lust or what ever and it is not, it has never been. I don't feel any fatherly or brotherly will to protect either. I have felt drained at times, that much I can say.

I know of someone else too that is related to the part of my soul-family that I think is more on the negative side, lower realms, and what comes across then, not just with that relative, is this cold steel of intelligence. That can too come across with the being. That and control.
Old 12-09-2022, 07:57 PM
Experiencer
We are all old souls; the age of the galaxy alone proves it, let alone the universe. The soul is old, and the ego is young, in comparison. Each soul has many egos. Each ego is a tiny part of the soul. And some ego has many past or future lives, and some well don't. Souls can be Dark or Light, one or the other. And it sounds like your soul is a Dark Soul. I can tell from all the stuff you write about. And nothing is wrong with that. But you a (ego) a part of that Dark Soul might be of Light. Your Dark Soul obvious can't obtain perfection if even one of its ego(s) is of light. And will do what it takes to fix that. At least your soul has not gave up on you yet, or swap you out. That is what I think.
Old 13-09-2022, 04:40 AM
asearcher

Thanks for commenting AstralTraveller. So if I got this right if my ego is of light but I come from a dark soul the soul wants me dark?

The way I have looked at good and evil, positive of negative, is that without the evil, without the negativity there will be no or too little of spiritual growth (as sad as that seems) like this painful birth to then become of light. I know they stand at opposite ends but to me it looks as if the dark is doing all the hard work and should then not dark really be good, doing something good right? (God my brain gets tired from all these thoughts, LOL). But there is this cast-aside attitude. Without the dark - would there even be good? Does not the good need the dark more if to have more evolved souls coming in?

I have thought about why there is this rejection of the negativity, of evil, when it at the same time is the very thing that help spirits evolve and then not having to be reborn anymore? I understand you can be lost in the dark and it can drain you, keep you trapped, from evolving but me thinking sooner or later one has to try something new and will then do the right thing and then move on, evolve.

Are there any books or something, please, where I could read up on what you describe, the soul being dark? I have looked to try to find stories to be like mine, when me thinking there is so much written of the light, and the heaven, and less to nothing to describe the lower realms? I'm thinking the more we know of this, the more knowledge it is, should it not be a good thing? Or maybe I am being terribly naive. I think if you have unsettled things like trauma, rage, depression = negative emotions, this is the place you go, the lower realms, but it is not about you being good or bad. If we were not meant to have these emotions we would not have them, they would not exist. They're meant to be there for you to feel it for a while and then move on from feeling those. There is a danger when we suppress feelings. Not saying we have to go all crazy with no regard of someone else or ourselves, but denying feelings can't be good. They point at something.

Last edited by asearcher : 13-09-2022 at 03:01 PM.
Old 13-09-2022, 02:28 PM
Experiencer
This is getting way to complex lol. Good and Evil is intent. And should not be part of Soul business. Let's just not talk about that. Always do good.
(Dark beings can still do good deeds, and Light beings can still do evil, and vice versa). Now let's assume your Soul is Dark in nature, and you/ego is Light in nature. That only means your Soul has work to do. (Purpose you are here now, with conscious). You are a sickness to your Soul. Your Soul wants to be 100% Dark. It can't be 100% if one or a few of its egos are of light. Your Soul can put negativity around your life to fix that while alive now, but if your heart is Light and you don't want that negativity and only want positivity that indicts you have rising to Light. You pretty much in an internal battle with your Soul, but your Soul is just too powerful, since you are just a tiny ego, a tiny, flawed part of your Soul.

I say just do what is in your heart, even if it's Light and it oppose your Soul. Your Soul will eventually give up on you. Trade you out with another ego of dark nature, throw you in heaven in this case where you belong so you could be picked up by another Soul of Light, and there is a few more options, but I will not get into that.

I do not know any books on this stuff. But I'm confident it's out there, I can't be the only one that can understand this stuff. There is a place you can go, people call it the Akashic Records, that is a good starting place.
Old 13-09-2022, 03:37 PM
asearcher

Thank you very much. That is also my experience/s that dark beings can still do good deeds, and light beings can still do evil and vice versa. Makes it difficult to know who to trust, I don't go by looks.

I had this experience once where I was again in the lower realms and this woman showed herself to me after I became aware that I was on this - I dont' know the name of it but it felt hospital like, where you place corpse before an autopsy, and as I got aware I was there again I got a little afraid. Another presence felt further away, male, almost like a guardian but not coming in closer. The woman showed me what was wrong with my body. I've experienced her before too. I later in real life got a doctor to look into it and the woman was right. I am sure had anyone seen her they would think she was like that classical witch in the Robin Hood story or someone forgotten about and someone who needs a bit of a pedicure and an appointment with the hairdresser. But she helped me. Like the others there is this steel of intelligence that I can't put words to, the warmth is not there, but it does not need to be, as the deed was good regardless. Another sign I was looked after.

When I look at pics from when I was little I got a sort of defiant look in my eyes. I don't know how else to label it. When I found my recent past life she too had it in hers. I remember first time I found a photo of her, and saw those eyes. I don't know if the defiant look is what makes me "home" in the lower realms. I have an innocence to me as well, a soft smile they say, but I also got this "defiance" energy to me as well, these are terms other have used to describe me, think I am terrible to try to describe myself.I hope I don't sound as if I am boosting myself up here. I don't know how to describe the terms, just trying, in a way.

For some reason my dad would always tell me in this current life that if I could go and visit him in hell because that is where he thought he belonged alongside his friends. I used to think of it as a joke but now wonder if he had had any experience of his own for him to say that. He would say it lots of times and not as if he was afraid of it.

I have seen glimpses of few past life where the deed did not look good but the circumstances around it was what pushed me in that direction and I don't feel sorry about those times.
Old 13-09-2022, 05:54 PM
Experiencer
It's always good to read other people's experience. The truth is out there, and it's our mission to find it in everything. Dark Beings and Light Beings or Dark Souls and Light Souls whatever you call them can do good or bad. That is intent. Or moral? Higher Realms to Dark is Hell, and Lower Realms to Dark is Paradise. Higher Realms to Light is Paradise, and Lower Realms to Light is Hell. That is probably why you feel at home down there. Nothing down there will hurt you, however things down there might hurt me. Not that I will go down there on purpose.

Maybe you are a Dark Ego all along, you seem very content with the idea, which is good. BUT you still understand the concepts of joy and happiness and can still desire it, and that is what you must work on. That is holding down your Soul.
Old 14-09-2022, 05:13 AM
asearcher

Thank you once again. I actually did get nervous when i read about the dark soul, LOL but now I am more calm. then again i am thinking as long as nothing has happened to me i'm safe. there are others down there too, i think some has passed over and some are like me, dreaming. then to be honest i do not know what the heck some of the other beings are but as long as they keep away from me we're good. i feel them, i don't always see. am the same in real life why i don't care so much for the physical that i have realized some do.
Old 14-09-2022, 06:13 PM
Experiencer
I don't think anything will happen, especially if that is where you belong. I'm sure there are many down there then up there. I personally notice, but that will not make it true, but the higher you go, the less you will meet. Sometimes I wonder to myself am I the only one.