Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-11-2023, 12:23 AM
Guide

SPOT ON MANKIND EXPLORED. S O M E

What is it that means Mankind has SPOT? For me the answer goes back to
that of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, in that story the serpent told
Eve to get Adam to eat of the forbidden fruit, which he apparently did, which
resulted in them both being "CAST OUT OF EDEN. The was supposed to be
the original sin, the Blemish that SPOT that we still are all affected by.

However behind this fairy story lies a meaning for us having SPOT, and that
is our I AM self aware consciousness, mankind can do what no other life can
do, and that is we can defy the laws of nature consciously, no other creature
can do this, we can chose to kill ourselves, which no other life can do, our
SPOT is self awareness. We can say "I AM"! just like God said to MOSES.

OUR SPOT is that we are all divine BEING, and know it not. OUR spot is our
opportunity to fully understand who and what we really are. WHO AM I really?

TBC blessings michael,
Old 16-11-2023, 07:00 AM
Master

Oh yes the garden of Eden hey. Don’t believe that story at all.

I mean, a talking snake? What the…………. Lol
Old 16-11-2023, 04:57 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Oh yes the garden of Eden hey. Don’t believe that story at all.

I mean, a talking snake? What the…………. Lol

Thanks Redchic12 for your input here, the SPOT is not upon the snake!

blessings michael
Old 16-11-2023, 11:03 PM
Guide

SOME

The whole of humanity has SPOT, meaning that we are self aware which puts us in the league of beings GODS upon this Earth. We can say "I AM" just what
GOD said to MOSES.

Our SPOT is that we have the ability to choose and have options, we can choose
to harm others, just because we WANT TO. Man can cause pain to another,
just because he decides to. We can love or hate, we can help or hinder.

Only mankind can do this, we can consciously defy natural law, we can and do

cause wars where millions die, no other creature on Earth can do this, only
mankind.
SPOT is the power that self awareness has given us, a choice to love or hate!

blessings michael
Old 17-11-2023, 02:29 AM
Master
It is not my intent to rain on your parade, but to offer a different perspective. We all have our own truths and it is not my place to dispute another persons’ truth. You are coming from a Christian perspective and I want to respect that but what is the foundation of that perspective.

The Book of Genesis in the Christian Bible is one of the works which Jews call “The Torah,” in fact the first five books of the Christian Bible are The Torah to Jews. The Torah are the Books of Law according to Jews. It is the physical interpretation of creation.

The intellectual interpretation of the Book of Genesis can be found in The Talmud, and the mystical interpretation of the Book of Genusis can be found in The Kabbalah. I prefer the Kabbalistic interpretation. It says all things were created in God consciousness.

As far as Adam and Eve and the snake, the Kabbalah says Adam and Eve came out of God consciousness to procreate as human beings, the apple and snake were metaphors for Adam’s genitals, which Eve was attracted to. They had sex and then they clothed themselves according to this version.

But it had nothing to do with sin, as it was done to start the creation of the human race. All of it was natural. All things are aware of themselves but all things do not identify themselves as a species, like human beings. Human beings are not the crown of creation in my opinion.

That kind of thinking has caused us to screw up this planet, because we think this planet was put here for us and us alone, when in truth we could not exist as a human being without many of the insects and animals which most people take for granted. I do not place human beings above the rest of creation.

Now of course this is just a matter of opinion, because Hindus have their version of the creation, as do Muslims, etc. So in my opinion the Adam and Eve story is just one perspective among many. I respect what you have said, said and I am just offering a different perspective. Every religion has their version of the creation story in regard to the first human beings.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 17-11-2023, 04:06 AM
Master

Hey Starman I like that metaphor of Adams genitals cos I always wondered if the snake was a metaphor for the kundalini. Interesting.

Starman…….. “Human beings are not the crown of creation in my opinion.”

Maybe we were, in the beginning, but we deteriorated over time and anyway, in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter.

I do feel you have a very good point tho.
Old 17-11-2023, 05:34 AM
Master
Redchic12, Kabbalah also talks about it being the kundalini, which rises in the spine. It also explains that the force which we call “Kundalini” bought our consciousness into this world and will give us a ride out of this world at the time of death.

Kundalini is the serpent power springing forth like a coiled snake. The “apple” metaphor on the other hands are the male gonads. After all whether we take a religious or spiritual view, or a scientific anthropology view, the first human being were naked.

Then they began to cloth themselves, not only because of the weather but also to deter them from being oversexed. I do believe that the “crown of creation” is the crown chakra, which human beings possess, but it appears the masses have yet to embrace their crown chakra.

Some defend humanity by saying we were created in God’s image and likeness, and I do embrace that the human state of being is an advanced organism, although I embrace that all things are created in God’s image (the outside world/universe) and likeness (the divine spark which is within us. This is but my understanding.
Old 17-11-2023, 02:23 PM
Master

Wow fancy that being in the Kabbalah ie the kundalini as the snake.

I just thought it up one day as it kinda made sense to me. Well well I must listen to my intuition more

Starman…..”Some defend humanity by saying we were created in God’s image and likeness”

Regarding this statement, I wonder if “Gods image and likeness” is more to do with the image/likeness of us in SPIRIT and not in the physical.

I mean if God is the absolute oneness of all things and we are part of that oneness (eg a facet of it), then the image and likeness kinda makes sense.

But if we think that the statement is referring to image and likeness as we are in the physical that sounds rather ludicrous doesn’t it. Well unless you think that God is a man lol

Just some of my thoughts tho.
Old 17-11-2023, 04:50 PM
Master
I think a lot of people who believe in God create God in their image. If God is a man is he a very old man with a white beard like some depict him, what is the color of his skin, that is if he has skin? I just do not see God as a person.

If you go to a Christian church in Japan you may see a picture of Jesus Christ looking like a Japanese, if you go to a Christian church in certain parts of Africa Jesus is depicted as a black man in pictures. This is an example of how some people do see Jesus in their image.

As long as it brings people peace and help them in this life; more power to them. I am very metaphysical oriented, but yes I also listen to my intuition. I feel how we see God, other people, and the creation, are part of our ever evolving spiritual development, and I am still developing.
Old 17-11-2023, 11:34 PM
Guide

SOME

Blessings STARMAN, and I welcome your input here, you are not raining on
my parade at all. I welcome your insights. I am not a Christian by the way.

I used the Adam and Eve theme as a pointer to mean that SPOT on Mankind
had nothing to with the idea of original sin and the apple biting routine.

Spot arose within mankind when mankind first became SELF aware and the
birth of I AM consciousness. Then man was able to DEFY natural LAW something that no other life form on earth can do.

We can use our WILL to choose to be wilful and destructive, to kill someone
if we choose, wars and greed. we can choose to kill ourselves. We have a choice
where all other life forms DO NOT. That choice is our SPOT>

blessings michael.